Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence (61717 Views)

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by freecocoa(f): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2019
Ishilove:
So as tiny as he is, he can beat woman too? This is kind of hard to fathom
The thing tire me o, cos walai if that boy were to say him wan beat me, I’ll just use something break his head. grin

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2019
Ishilove:
Yh, finding this hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Opeyemisheflaw(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2019
Das y I love baddo ❤️❤️

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Mystiquefia: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2019
YouareaBITCH:

So three women will all play victim against you?

Yes they could, when your interest in them fades away. Wizkid is obviously a polygamist, so it's expected that each lady he dumps would bring forth her own tales of dissatisfaction. Why do they have to wait till the relationship turns sour?
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by shogsman(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2019
Stupid and misguided people everywhere, wait until she comes and debunk the story again,y'all won't even wait to hear the side of the accused,who made y'all judge,jury and executioner.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2019
DrChukzy:
Wizkid is a deadbeat dad and a woman beater too.

A 29 year old still sagging his trousers.

Davido will never beat his baby mamas.

How old is 2chainz, DJ Khalid, Chris brown, Drake etc? They all sag.
Even your Davido dey sag.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Junkie1: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2019
WIZKID YOUR COZA IS HERE
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by koyyess: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2019
Wizkid, a woman beater?

With which arms?

Arms wey no get muscle?

She should just say she allowed him assault her because she still needs his money.

Even WizKid's children can beat him up.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by chingymingy: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2019
Favyneme:
We had earlier reported that none of starboy's babymamas wished him a happy birthday. See more here.

We kinda recalled he had a problem with the first two babymamas in the past.

Now, just after his birthday, his 3rd babymama and manager made it public the they are no longer together, she dumped him over domestic violence.

This is coming as a shocker because the two seemed to be unseperable, and she had previously stood by him during his drama with the first two babymamas.

See more pictures and reactions here: https://favytalk..com/2019/07/boom-wizkids-3rd-babymama-and-manager.html?m=1

Photo source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0AV3LgHhcv/?hl=en

Starboy dey comot stars for her eyes so. cheesy
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by jereekofee(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Funny enough is that there are array of Women ready and willing to jump and cling to any pass Wizkid will make at them-even with all these tales of domestic violence against his previous women.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by jaxxy(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2019
I'm not exactly a fan bt I serious doubt wizkid can do such.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by shogsman(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2019
DrChukzy:

You're stupid,that your big mouth will land you in trouble very soon.

See the useless set of people who support woman beaters.

You guys are a disgrace to your generations.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by djoe21(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Don't mix business with pleasure.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2019
kezy58:
it means his previous babymamas were correct..
u can't raise your child in this kinda environment yet u can spread your legs for him to become a baby mama cuz he's a star...abi u dey hope for marriage gerraouta here

Correct how? The issues he has with the other babymamas isn't about domestic abuse! Get your facts right. He doesn't have history of beaten people that's why it's difficult for people to believe
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by DSoj(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2019
DrChukzy:

You are a RetaRRded FOOOOL. If you can't read and understand simple primary school level English, go back to primary 5 or get a kid to explain to you. SOB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Isoduwa(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2019
DrChukzy:

You dey there?
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by bendike: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2019
It is now we will know if these boys really have money.
By the time this American lady demands $50k per month in child welfare along with other expenses ie house, car etc and the court grants it, him eye go clear.
Its a different thing having baby mama in Nigeria, but to go try am in "the abroad", that one na OYO ohh. shocked

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2019
So social media don turn to court of law
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2019
Graduateacher:
To be honest, unless he's using weapons which isn't far fetched as he's a thug, I don't think he will successfully do the job of beating her with his dwarfism but we know how stupid and wicked he is already, unfortunately that's the role model of many misguided kids.

The lady is based is the UK where domestic abuse against women is a serious offence. Why didn't she report to the police?

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by mirexxx(f): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:

They are toxic people. Make sure you avoid them.
my bro is cancer but he's sweet. Which are you?
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by dreamwords: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2019
You possibly can't dump wizkid cause he is a starboy cool
I don't believe this crap
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Graduateacher(f): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Blainz:

The lady is based is the UK where domestic abuse against women is a serious offence. Why didn't she report to the police?

You have a point. Perhaps, she doesn't want it to affect his career
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by mixta140: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Sorry ooo

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Almunjid(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:
80% of men whose Zodiac sign is Cancer are women beater. Wizkid is Cancer. Women should avoid cancerian men. Their birthday is from June 23 to July 23.

Do u believe in this zodiac hogwash? grin
I didn't see any reasonable thing about me in it. I'm pisces, feb 22nd.
I prefer numerology. grin
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Bossjakande: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2019
sisisioge see ur baby boy u wish hbd oya try DAT u link and become is baby mama so he beat hell out of u
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Gwandana: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Lol this is new....
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2019
virgoquin:
The cane used in flogging the first wife will still be hanging on the ceiling to be used on the next wife.

Shey when the other two women were complaining she was behaving as if wizkid is a saint and the best man in the world.

How can that small cockroach hit you sef as tall as you are, can't you squeeze him under your armpit

No wife here. Na baby mamas

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Ishilove:

how is it hard? if he grew up in a house with domestic violence the cycle will continue. you forget the guy is originally 100% ghetto.probably a feature. if he had not blown he would probably be on NL doing alufa male and threatening woke chicks with gang rape.

especially as he has left his mentor behind. no real anchor in his life again. Banky may have been able to talk some sense into him.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by nicepoker101(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Rosay15:
... You self laugh abi, it’s very hard for me to believe with that his small stature that she can easily defend herself.
I weak for this matter cheesy
Developing six packs and muscles sometimes doesn't mean one is fit. Do not allow wizkid small stature decieve you
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:
80% of men whose Zodiac sign is Cancer are women beater. Wizkid is Cancer. Women should avoid cancerian men. Their birthday is from June 23 to July 23.

So Tom Cruise, Vin Diesel, Sylvester Stallone and Elon Musk are wife beaters? How dumb can you be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / Davido Takes Friends On A Luxurious Sallah Holiday Treat / Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.