Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. (6722 Views)

My Heartbreak Experiences / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by donaldking10: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Junkie1:
IT HAPPENED 2WEEKS AGO MY SUPPLIER GOT ARRESTED BY THE POLICE ALL HIS GOODS WERE SEIZED... MAN FVCK POPO
i'm sure it's weed he supplies.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Starz825(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
kingkakaone:

Lol.
I hardly use emotions to process relationships. I use logic instead.
There's this lady I had as a friend who turned it to relationship. She came over and before we could get close started asking me to have see with her, I ran off immediately and told her it is time for her to leave.
Days later she asked me why I rejected it and sent her away and I told her that sex is a blackmail.
She can use that sex to hold me when I already told her I hardly feel for anything or anyone. I told her no one is indispensable to me. I use logic instead of emotions.

She's still close but I told her to be careful because my emotions are almost non-existent.
I am not wicked but I can't be controlled by sex.
She was shocked.
Why she no go shock.. seeing a guy who's different from other guys...sex can't control me I control it...for as much as am emotional am equally logical too esp when it comes to sex...
My female friends dey always look say who be this guy
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Starz825:

Why she no go shock.. seeing a guy who's different from other guys...sex can't control me I control it...for as much as am emotional am equally logical too esp when it comes to sex...
My female friends dey always look say who be this guy
One who was a new babe came over and was opening everywhere.
I told her that is irritating because sex is the last thing I want from a woman.
I told her I can end the relationship anytime so she should keep her body because I don't want to hear noise of use and dump afterwards.

She thought I was gay until she discovered I have a very different view about sex.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Barzinime(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Well Done o Griselda Branco
AwkaetitiBabe:
My early exposure to mafia movies taught never to tryst humans. Anyone is capable of shii. So I'm always ready for any outcome
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by donaldking10: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
kingkakaone:
One who was a new babe came over and was opening everywhere.
I told her that is irritating because sex is the last thing I want from a woman.
I told her I can end the relationship anytime so she should keep her body because I don't want to hear noise of use and dump afterwards.

She thought I was gay until she discovered I have a very different view about sex.

me sef is even getting d feeling u might be semi-gay oo.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Barzinime:
Well Done o Griselda Branco
Lmfao... How u dey

1 Like

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
NUJABEZ:
Never been heartbroken. I have being extra careful in relationships. I don't let my guard down. I don't let my peenis do the thinking. When one relationship ends all I do is start going out to meet with new people. Usually, if I toast ten girls, I will date one and sleep with three.

If you as a man realise that you can be forking a different girl every weekend if you so desire, heartbreak or breakup can't affect you.

Again, if you're heartbroken, put yourself out there, talk to lots of girls, you will find somebody within a week.
Dats my Shoes bro..I wear them tight,I take no shit from them..go chase dem in d street..

Remedy for been a victim

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
donaldking10:

me sef is even getting d feeling u might be semi-gay oo.
Never been and never will be gay. I have always kept myself from some things and it has helped so far.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Barzinime(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
I am good thanks smiley
How is the racketing & extortion business? grin
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lmfao... How u dey
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Barzinime:
I am good thanks smiley
How is the racketing & extortion business? grin
Lol, don't know what u talking about
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Barzinime(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Forget about it grin grin grin
How has your day been?

AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol, don't know what u talking about
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Barzinime:
Forget about it grin grin grin
How has your day been?

Great. Thanks
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Heineken(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
NUJABEZ:
Never been heartbroken. I have being extra careful in relationships. I don't let my guard down. I don't let my peenis do the thinking. When one relationship ends all I do is start going out to meet with new people. Usually, if I toast ten girls, I will date one and sleep with three.

If you as a man realise that you can be forking a different girl every weekend if you so desire, heartbreak or breakup can't affect you.

Again, if you're heartbroken, put yourself out there, talk to lots of girls, you will find somebody within a week.
baba may God increase your knowledge. You're wise man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are The Best Techniques To Make Any Man Your Slave / Nigerian Lady’s In Shock As Her Nud3 Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.