Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi (85213 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man / Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Legalese(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
The same policemen that would go and raid strip clubs dey carry dem for night. What a country.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by mekuxiani(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
ELVISHOT:
A Policeman recieve the shock of his life after after taking a prostitute home only to find out that he was a man.

The Policeman takes the prostitute home in Kubwa area of Abuja, discovers he is a man wearing female outfits.

Watch The Video
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/policeman-takes-prostitute-home-in.html?m=1

Male Okpo
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by sweetilicious(f): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
delugajackson:
This is why men need to be careful when picking up ladies at night.

You may never know if its human, transgender, a wandering spirit or an agent of the marine kingdom that was sent to destroy your life.
They won't listen.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by joseph1832(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bobrisky version 2.0

1 Like

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by toprealman: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bobrisky come and see your brother ooo

1 Like

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Chiedu4Trump: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
delugajackson:

You may never know if its human, transgender, a wandering spirit or an agent of the marine kingdom that was sent to destroy your life.

And the funny part of this is that the id.iot must have ordered for Star Beer and Nkwobi + Catfish pepper-soup. And Oga Police must have taken enough enhancements to prevent power failure at night, only to find out that the bastard is a low-budget Bobrisky disguising as Olosho. Him eyes go don see him ears that night.

No kill person grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cioccolata:
Do not let the outward appearance deceive you.
Always squeeze the breast first when picking a whóre.

That way you'll know...
If it's a Joseph or a Josephine.
Do you know assassins can disguise as prostitutes to kill their targets? Therefore, men ought to control their libido, because nobody knows who is who in the world nowadays.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by bmos(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
thesicilian:
Hustle is real.

What a great transformation - from Jezebel like to Nimrod. The thing Prick can do!!! Oh great prick!!
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by eddieguru(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Didn't he know that he will know his a guy in the end[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Officer: Errrm... Babe... sorry, guy, you are under arrest for attempting to defraud an officer of the Nigerian Police Force and obstruction of "justice"! Anything you say or do will be used in the court of law. sad
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by GoodGovernance: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Where is the policeman?

Bloggers eehn undecided
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Shaev7(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
My laugh is in Swahili...
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by DimIsaac10(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
How is diz news
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
StUriah:
He should be forced to render the service he was engaged for

Where would you even find the strength, let alone DESIRE, to smash this ugly looking dude?!?!?! Only a bisexual man could do that

1 Like

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
delugajackson:

And the funny part of this is that the id.iot must have ordered for Star Beer and Nkwobi + Catfish pepper-soup. And Oga Police must have taken enough enhancements to prevent power failure that night, only to find out that the bastard is a low-budget Bobrisky disguising as Olosho. Him eyes go don see him ears that night.
lmao..damn u are so funny bro
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by newdawn2017(f): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
shadrama:
what nonsense. i go flog normalcy enter the guy brain. i go beat the guy faint.
U get strength so? See ur mouth. Ur fellow Man?? Abi u think say na woman like me?
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Vatod(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
She must to turn to woman or get ****sy anyhow I don’t care
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
shadrama:
what nonsense. i go flog normalcy enter the guy brain. i go beat the guy faint.

Bro, so as you see this man, you think that he will just act like a woman as you beat him.... When real pain catch the dude, na so you will now have a real MAN to MAN fight.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by goat22: 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Damoche10:
Walahi, if na me e haapen to, I go finish am with serious beating strip am naked then push him out on the street...

What if he strong pass You? Come tie you with rope like goat? Your hole go dey in danger

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by crackhouse(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2019
kleverley:
lol
why did the guy follow the policeman home then?
was he expecting to get a ladies genital before they reach home or is he gay?
he can drug him and Rob him. They must not have sense

1 Like

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by shadrama(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2019
newdawn2017:
U get strength so? See ur mouth. Ur fellow Man?? Abi u think say na woman like me?
dear u have no idea. if i can not win by fighting clean, i'll fight dirty, i mean real dirty
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by shadrama(m): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, so as you see this man, you think that he will just act like a woman as you beat him.... When real pain catch the dude, na so you will now have a real MAN to MAN fight.
remember say na for my house o. bro the guy go die well.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by BlackPantherCri: 12:15am On Jul 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:
This is serious, More photos here, Watch Video HERE

Na so Bobrisky take start until he finally blow.
Na so James Brown take blow.

No worry Mr. Tranny. You go soon blow
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Tribeofjudea: 12:35am On Jul 18, 2019
He needs Christ in his life. Look lord have mercy.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Omoslim26: 12:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Blive dis staged performance at ur peril anything jst to trend MAD COUNTRY MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by wakes: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2019
Really?
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by UnusualJhay(m): 12:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Aburo bobrisky ati Wf James Brown shocked

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Angrymode: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2019
First of all, if prostitution is a crime in 9ja, the policeman should be arrested for indulgence. Secondly, WTF.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:16am On Jul 18, 2019
goat22:

What if he strong pass You? Come tie you with rope like goat? Your hole go dey in danger

His manhood, his possessions, his life will be in danger.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by notoriousbabe: 1:17am On Jul 18, 2019
Make the guy just manage him yansh now
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by khiaa(f): 2:09am On Jul 18, 2019
Cioccolata:
Do not let the outward appearance deceive you.
Always squeeze the breast first when picking a whóre.

That way you'll know...
If it's a Joseph or a Josephine.
Homosexuals can get breast implants.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by khiaa(f): 2:13am On Jul 18, 2019
This doesn't sound true. Was the guy arrested for prostitution and homosexuality? Was the police officer arrested for participating in prostitution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.