Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi (85238 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man / Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by educhigo: 2:28am On Jul 18, 2019
the police man need to be arrested his house isn'ta police station nigeria and offense be like 1&2 sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 2:31am On Jul 18, 2019
A nigga once said:i'm not just understanding.you disguised as a female, you still have the audacity to follow him home.to do what exactly...

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by modik(m): 3:32am On Jul 18, 2019
shadrama:
what nonsense. i go flog normalcy enter the guy brain. i go beat the guy faint.

If he is stronger than you.... Loba tan!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by babeosisi: 4:17am On Jul 18, 2019
Damoche10:
Walahi, if na me e haapen to, I go finish am with serious beating strip am naked then push him out on the street...

The bobo fit strong pass you

1 Like

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by babeosisi: 4:28am On Jul 18, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

Na so Bobrisky take start until he finally blow.
Na so James Brown take blow.

No worry Mr. Tranny. You go soon blow

Exactly.
Once upon a time an ugly dirty cross dresser with expired wig wearing 3rd grade okirika was caught in Lagos and paraded by police.Today it is called Bobrisky
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by solsticey2k3(m): 5:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Even if you don take one crate of beer, when u rch house come discover say na man, ur eye go clear sharply cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Cioccolata:
Do not let the outward appearance deceive you.
Always squeeze the breast first when picking a whóre.

That way you'll know...
If it's a Joseph or a Josephine.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2019
WonderManly:

Arrest him! Thats gender fraud keh... But police self dey carry prostitute. I think sey na only wetin you carry dem sabi do ni.
is beta than rape or intimidation.

Incase u forget,any woman u are dating is ur own sex apitizr.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2019
koyyess:
They both deserve each other.

May all promoters of prostitution end up like this.
xpt ur wife,every other woman u sex is ur prostitute
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2019
delugajackson:
This is why men need to be careful when picking up ladies at night.

You may never know if its human, transgender, a wandering spirit or an agent of the marine kingdom that was sent to destroy your life.

And the funny part of this is that the id.iot must have ordered for Star Beer and Nkwobi + Catfish pepper-soup. And Oga Police must have taken enough enhancements to prevent power failure at night, only to find out that the bastard is a low-budget Bobrisky disguising as Olosho. Him eyes go don see him ears that night.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Abdulaaleem: 7:01am On Jul 18, 2019
Why are they checking him in the first place
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Deepfeel(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2019
khiaa:

Homosexuals can get breast implants.
Only the rich, expensive homosexuals do that grin those implants are only done abroad, a poor street homosexual don't have that amount of money for it,
But there are rich men in Abuja who patronize this gay guys they know were to get them
I believe this gay guy is new to the game he doesn't know his customers grin the police man too picked the wrong one

Ms khiaa u ain't in for fun anymore mentioned u earlier for the fun of it you ignored hmmm how is your vacation moving?
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Junkie1: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2019
rainmoredays:
Tell him to give you BJ, that's all.
Besides, is it a punishable offence, I guess no

1 Like

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by deepwater(f): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2019
kleverley:
lol
why did the guy follow the policeman home then?
was he expecting to get a ladies genital before they reach home or is he gay?

The gay market in Nigeria is very ripe
People have started plucking it already

This was a communication issue gone wrong
Peharps the guy man flashed the signs the policeman wrongly decoded it and responded.

Gay man thinks this is another client, policeman thinks he got a female prostitute

On the other hand the policeman could have done this for fun, if u stay in Abuja and Lagos you would know where they hang out. Setting them up for embarrassment is so easy
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by kleverley(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2019
crackhouse:
he can drug him and Rob him. They must not have sense

Nigeria police

1 Like

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by imitateMe(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2019
kleverley:
lol
why did the guy follow the policeman home then?
was he expecting to get a ladies genital before they reach home or is he gay?
Their usual plan is 2 rounds of bj until baba gets tired and pays.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by imitateMe(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2019
rainmoredays:
Tell him to give you BJ, that's all.

Besides, is it a punishable offence, I guess no
That's what he must have suggested. They usually give their victims rounds of bj until they sleep off without suspecting their true identity.
Imagine a man giving another man bj. How disgusting!
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by ledaman: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Cioccolata:
Do not let the outward appearance deceive you.
Always squeeze the breast first when picking a whóre.

That way you'll know...
If it's a Joseph or a Josephine.
Experience teacher talking lolz!
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by kleverley(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2019
imitateMe:
Their usual plan is 2 rounds of bj until baba gets tired and pays.
lol plan gone wrong
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by olusolaolaleye: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2019
Officer carried fake .
For fully sponspored workshop,training course,conferences,masters, PhD, Post Doc .Visit
www.opportunity4researchers.com
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Mentorme: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2019
The only difference between male and female is breast and makeup
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by seanjy4konji: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
but those who do this...what is their intention?that the man wont knack or he will sleep off and they will run away with his things?
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by OMAMUS1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
[left][/left]n
ELVISHOT:
A Policeman recieve the shock of his life after after taking a prostitute home only to find out that he was a man.

The Policeman takes the prostitute home in Kubwa area of Abuja, discovers he is a man wearing female outfits.

Watch The Video
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/policeman-takes-prostitute-home-in.html?m=1

Nawao naija
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by OMAMUS1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bobrisky in action,policeman Don hammer see office money
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Baba be wan LEMPE better gnash.... Chai!! The dick go Don small come fold after him Don rise above expectations

ELVISHOT:
This is serious, More photos here, Watch Video HERE
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by bsquare12(f): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
“That’s it!”, “Keep it right there”, “Don’t stop!”, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” How important for women

Not too long ago, i used to be asked what makes a lady sensible in bed.

Like most things within the space of attraction and pleasure, the solution can vary from man to man. Whenever I’ve browse articles addressing what makes a person sensible in bed, they commonly pop out with however he touches the girl, being mild, kissing, pre-intimacy, and his ability to carryback till she is prepared to climax.

Actually all of the on top of are important; but, i feel it’s doable for 2 men to the touch a lady, kiss, and caress within the very same ways that, and nevertheless she is going to have a uniquereaction to every. the rationale for the distinction is that sex is claimed to be at least 80% mental.
https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/thats-it-keep-it-right-there-dont-stop-yes-yes-Yes-how-important-for-women.html?m=1

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by nwanyionitsha: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
SenorFax:
He's gay.

Thats all.
Then,why did he stay in the midst of female prostitute
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by AroOkigbo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
delugajackson:
This is why men need to be careful when picking up ladies at night.

You may never know if its human, transgender, a wandering spirit or an agent of the marine kingdom that was sent to destroy your life.

And the funny part of this is that the id.iot must have ordered for Star Beer and Nkwobi + Catfish pepper-soup. And Oga Police must have taken enough enhancements to prevent power failure at night, only to find out that the bastard is a low-budget Bobrisky disguising as Olosho. Him eyes go don see him ears that night.
low-budget Bobrisky disguising as Olosho
This forced smile off my lips grin
NEXT LEVEL
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by newdawn2017(f): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
shadrama:
dear u have no idea. if i can not win by fighting clean, i'll fight dirty, i mean real dirty
Ok then cheesy
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
seanjy4konji:
but those who do this...what is their intention?that the man wont knack or he will sleep off and they will run away with his things?

This one is a Chinese cheap version, but some of these shemales have the total package... Breast implant and pussay, and many men have sex with them and wouldn't even know the difference. I use to know one personally, he/she is now a stripper in LA and most men she has sex with don't even know this is a man.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by seanjy4konji: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Yes i know about those who have gone under he knife..slept with one even in Phuket before and in UAE...they are full transgender...This one is a man with no breast bro and dangling prick...whee did he think the man will put the pricktell the man to off d light and pit in ass hole and he wont know?
MrBrownJay1:

This one is a Chinese cheap version, but some of these shemales have the total package... Breast implant and pussay, and many men have sex with them and wouldn't even know the difference. I use to know one personally, he/she is now a stripper in LA and most men she has sex with don't even know this is a man.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi by WonderManly(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
pesinfada:
is beta than rape or intimidation.

Incase u forget,any woman u are dating is ur own sex apitizr.
You talk am. It is even better than "owo mida, wetin you carry"etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.