Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media (30043 Views)

You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2019
please tell them very well.because this generation love sex too Much. all those meetings is in the name of to go and have sex or the guy is inviting the lady jux to come and have sex with him. while at the other hand the bae is going for monetary purpose..

#God help us oooo. because I don't know where this generation is heading towards to!!!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2019
pannyman:
Insist on a video call before a hook up.
lol nice but we are not just talking about the physical.
we are also talking about who the person really is underneath all the physical thing the eyes see.
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by sheystar(f): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2019
seancombs617:
Aimoye blind date and sex on first date..na God dey protect we men o .nick winsh,neck ogbanje, but man still dey alive..one told me she was a water girl but delivered,i still nack am,chai
Bros...you need Jesus o grin grin
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2019
stanliwise:
i like this article. I could read it all day. The sense of humor makes everything fun. God bless. the writer.
Thank you
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by stanliwise(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2019
vivypretty:

Thank you
Is that your blog on your signature? if it is, you have +1 subscriber.

Don't mind those people trying to rub off the glory in your article, they are here to protect their business. Keep being the best of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2019
mystic77:
Which one is no man's land "not like lagos"
you know the popular saying that Lagos is a no man's land.
I guess the "but that should be there is still sleeping
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2019
2dice01:
hahaha

your mumu still dey stone age

are you a Christian or Muslim?
before we continue
i worship at home.
I can't believe at this age one can still think glory can be transferred through sex

1 Like

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Sonnobax15(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2019
My first social media hook up was a qirl i met on 2qo(2011)...that qirl suffer cha 4 "piriri" after qushinq 1 bottle of pepsi on that day....but ever since then,i haven't really have time 4 that...many qirls dey my line but since d money never dey.wetin man qo do??

1 Like

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by mystic77(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2019
vivypretty:

Popular saying by some particular group shouldn't be brought into your write up.. It is insulting, just cause some group of people say it on the internet when they cannot say it on the street of lagos doesn't mean you should... That statement is political and so many people will feel insulted by that.
I'm an indigene of lagos and fell insultes by that statement
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by mystic77(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2019
vivypretty:

Popular saying by some particular group shouldn't be brought into your write up.. It is insulting, just cause some group of people say it on the internet when they cannot say it on the street of lagos doesn't mean you should... That statement is political and so many people will feel insulted by that. The statement shows you are not yoruba.
I'm an indigene of lagos and fell insulted by that statement
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2019
stanliwise:
Is that your blog on your signature? if it is, you have +1 subscriber.

Don't mind those people trying to rub off the glory in your article, they are here to protect their business. Keep being the best of yourself.
yes it is. I would be grateful if you do that.
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by bizhop01: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2019
In nairaland you can't even differentiate between male and female due to fake account.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by seanjy4konji: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2019
They have robbed his one of her toto and dignity right from 100 level and now her brain has been wired to think that you cant meet your love on social media...

If a girl even ask you for transport money to meet you after you guys have been chatting and ready to meet??i REPEAT...NEVER SEND ANYMONEY...

She must be a broke ass and not worth your while...

Fuckkk you for the epistle.
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2019
mystic77:

Popular saying by some particular group shouldn't be brought into your write up.. It is insulting, just cause some group of people say it on the internet when they cannot say it on the street of lagos doesn't mean you should... That statement is political and so many people will feel insulted by that. The statement shows you are not yoruba.
I'm an indigene of lagos and fell insulted by that statement
sorry if you feel that way it was just a way for me to use humor to portray my point.
I have barely 20 percent interest in politics and the write up is not political
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2019
seanjy4konji:
They have robbed his one of her toto and dignity right from 100 level and now her brain has been wired to think that you cant meet your love on social media...

If a girl even ask you for transport money to meet you after you guys have been chatting and ready to meet??i REPEAT...NEVER SEND ANYMONEY...

She must be a broke ass and not worth your while...

Fuckkk you for the epistle.
huhh did I hurt your feelings or spoil your market?
your rant shows I am right after all

1 Like

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by mystic77(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2019
vivypretty:

sorry if you feel that way it was just a way for me to use humor to portray my point.
I have barely 20 percent interest in politics and the write up is not political
No need to apologise... Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2019
bizhop01:
In nairaland you can't even differentiate between male and female due to fake account.
lol hahahahahaha
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by 2dice01: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

i worship at home.
I can't believe at this age one can still think glory can be transferred through sex
You worship deity ?

kindly ask some old people around you ..They will tell you better
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by piagetskinner(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2019
vivypretty:

just trying to warn my fellow good girls

That’s y I still have 500 friends on Facebook even after 10 years...

So many friend requests keep piling up and I keep deleting... because I don’t know these folks..

We live in a terrible world now
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by bongo4real(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2019
lefulefu:
one of my guy till today always complainig about d girls he dey do hookups and dates with from instagram and facebook.always complaning they look different in real life from their facebook/instagram pics.a girl with big boobs on her facebook pix wen he meets her one on one will have very flat chest,a light skinned girl on her facebook pix will be very dark wen he meets her one on one etc. i have told him instead of wasting his time trying to do internet hookups just get a preety girl close to u. no need stressing urself over an illusion...not with in dis era dat we have photoshop gadgets used to decieve a man. i have told him but he wont listen.

Not his fault brother, a lot of us can't talk to a girl face to face except after she don agree on social media.

If no be social media (especially Facebook) I for never start anything call relationship at 29.

1 Like

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Amanyanabo(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2019
vivypretty:

I am not sure it is, you just have to click on the pictures but let me go and see for myself
Okay, images are now showing. Must have been network

1 Like

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Speaking from experience ay? cheesy

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by seanjy4konji: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
which market olonsho like u wan offer me..abeg shift and face front..no be me rob you.
vivypretty:

huhh did I hurt your feelings or spoil your market?
your rant shows I am right after all
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
seanjy4konji:
which market olonsho like u wan offer me..abeg shift and face front..no be me rob you.
we have heard the national anthem and memorized it.
I meant the anthem "every girl is an innocent olosho until proven guilty "
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Seventy7kings:

bia, must you quote everything? undecided
Na painment cause am..
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
vivypretty:

I am as optimistic as I can be without losing reality (lol
What is reality when you can't take a leap of faith? tongue
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by bsquare12(f): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
“That’s it!”, “Keep it right there”, “Don’t stop!”, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” How important for women

Not too long ago, i used to be asked what makes a lady sensible in bed.

Like most things within the space of attraction and pleasure, the solution can vary from man to man. Whenever I’ve browse articles addressing what makes a person sensible in bed, they commonly pop out with however he touches the girl, being mild, kissing, pre-intimacy, and his ability to carryback till she is prepared to climax.

Actually all of the on top of are important; but, i feel it’s doable for 2 men to the touch a lady, kiss, and caress within the very same ways that, and nevertheless she is going to have a uniquereaction to every. the rationale for the distinction is that sex is claimed to be at least 80% mental.
https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/thats-it-keep-it-right-there-dont-stop-yes-yes-Yes-how-important-for-women.html?m=1

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by seanjy4konji: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Your cup of tea.
vivypretty:

we have heard the national anthem and memorized it.
I meant the anthem "every girl is an innocent olosho until proven guilty "
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by dingbang(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
2dice01:
long nice epistle

well i prefer first date should be in an eatery or somewhere fun

make person no go carry mami water come house
why eatery or somewhere fun? Na people like you girls dey use una mumu button.
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by dingbang(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Its good you are advising your sisters but you see, a woman will always be a woman! Her body cannot stay one place!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / Do You Still Remember Your First Love / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.