Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? (2964 Views)

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? / Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Michelle55:
make I no lie give you.. I dey see dem as small pikin aswear despite say dem senior me wella. I just no see them as adults no matter how hard I tried.
When I hear say Aki marry eh, I come dey imagine how im go be ontop woman cheesy (aswear, I no well) even with the money and fame, Bros I still dey see dem as midget.. No offence tho!
u don c dem finish sha cheesy
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by RTSC: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:
As a woman, i don't owe you a date, an explanation, love or sex because you are a good person even though there is no physical attraction, it is called preference. Besides good men come in all packages and i would have me a tall fair one. There is a reason why men are 33% larger than women on the average. Women are by evolution attracted to bigger men.

However this post isn't about short men so much as it is about the constant and incessant attack on women's autonomy, choice & mating preferences by ENTITLED MEN.

If you are short, instead of being an insecure whiny bitch,do something different. Make up for it in other areas, Get your money up. Be charismatic. Be super educated. Be fun. Be adventurous. Be Dynamic.

But this "accept me as I am with all my shortcomings" mess Must stop.

A woman will choose the BEST MATE FOR HER. If you aint it, You aint it!
That is why men should have standards too.
All those inner beauty crap is just crap.

If lady no fine scatter with better front and back, abeg she is not a good mate. Move ahead.

I am 6.1". I hope someone will not say I am short.
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
RTSC:

If lady no fine scatter with better front and back, abeg she is not a good mate. Move ahead.

hehehehe....no b just to tall ohh.... at least u suppose gallant join small grin grin
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by RTSC: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
goodnewscliff:
hehehehe....no b just to tall ohh.... at least u suppose gallant join small grin grin
Over gallant dey worry me.
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by macho44(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tallesty1:
Wailing thread for brief people
Ndi BRIEF-CASE grin
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by frankkydee(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
missimelda01:
Finally this world is funny sha.. if you're short, it's a problem.. if you're too tall na wahala angry

I heard very tall people don't have sense lipsrsealed
I don't know how true that is

Lol at tall people don't have sense, those that do make such assumptions, from where do they draw their conclusion from.

And to the if you are short na wahala or tall na problem, that's just life for you but there are people out there that will always cherish who you are and the way you look physically. So, people should just stop all of those body shading they passed onto others cos you weren't their creator in the first place. Tall, short, fat, thing, dark, fair, all are beautifully and wonderfully made by God

1 Like

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by bigpriik: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
I don't know why so many men are insecure about almost everything ,whether you like it or not it takes more than looks to be attractive to women,there are millions of tall,handsome and muscular guys who still get rejected by women almost everytime ,women are illogical don't take what they say serious.
I remembered during my teenage years there was a girl I really liked but she kept resisting my advances so I asked her friend to Tell me what to do for her to like me she told me to buy her gifts,pamper her,send her love text message bla
bla bla I did all that yet she still didn't like me infact she despised me the more since then I vowed never to listen to women's words any more women are not logical so stop assuming
they are attracted to the same thing that attracts men attraction for women is emotional not logical. men are moved by sight women are moved by emotions.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

See as this short man handles this babe...:

[img]https://media./images/68ed5df4166a3afbc053e1860dcfe8f9/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol he obviously knows how to handle a woman.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by meobizy(f): 2:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Err, no.
As the woman ages she loosens up more to men coming in and with different packages.

The last time a girl called me short was in my 200L.
The last time a woman called me short was 2012.

A short guy should hit the gym, play sports or develop one or more hobbies and his life will turn more interesting.

If a female calls me short I know she’s either 19 and under or an agbaya yet to grow up.
I stand 5’7 by the way, about the same height as 5’4 women wearing heels.
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by amakadihot87(f): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2019
The only men that had shown me seriousness are average height,why??
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
RTSC:

Men have always had standard from day one, but bros you be Goliath o.
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by princedmiayer(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Na wah Ooooh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. / Women Love's Sex More Than Men? / Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.