Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] (1932 Views)

The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / How Did Our Mothers Fall In Love With These Men? - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2019
3 minutes short read.

Some days ago, I bumped on a topic where the OP created a thread titled, "How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II."

On that thread, I replied with:

Typing...
Re: Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2019
On that thread, I replied with:

I have never worked before. God forbid I ever work in my life. The stress I passed through in school is enough. I'm not a slave. 

If you're a man, look below and click that link. Women are not allowed to click it.

A man named Jöshepade was curious why I said I'll never work, so he asked:

"So, how do you plan to survive?"

And I replied with:

Typing...
Re: Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2019
And I replied with:

Surviving is extremely easy if you have digital skills, know marking, and copywriting skill. After reading this, open Google and type: "What is Copywriting." (Not copyrighting).

I'm not afraid of survival, I'm only afraid of lots of people who will hate me because I'm surviving differently. 

You see, for a man to survive without a job, he needs 3 crucial skills.

1. Handling Women Skill
2. Digital Skill
3. Financial Management Skill

Any man who fails to learn 3 of the skills above will surfer either in the hands of women, in making money, or in keeping money and reinvesting it.

If one of the skills above is missing in your toolkit as a man, trust me, it will hunt you for life. I have read countless stories of men who have skill 2 and skill 3, but they suffered because they lacked skill 1. 

They tried to manage the money they have, but women brought them down or at least, frustrated them. Heartbreak, depression, etc. They'll begin to make statements like, "I can't believe it. You, Mary, you — after all I did for you. I paid your school fees, I bought you this, I bought you that. I showed you love, but you had to pay me back this way." Whenever I read a post by these types of men, I know skill 1 is missing.

If you you have skill 1 and skill 3 without skill 2 — a digital skill, you'll end up working and being a slave to your boss — yes, you'll make money, but someone else controls your time. Time is the real money. All the billionaires you see today don't play with their time. All the thousandnaires you see today play with their time.

If you have skill 1 and 2, but lack skill 3 — financial management, you'll suffer at the end. So, the above three skills are a must if you must survive in a country filled with visionless leaders and lack of opportunities for the masses. 

The reason I'm always confident in whatever I do in life, is because I have those three skills. (Let's assume I have money). If I lose all my money today, I'll just laugh and start afresh — no big deal, no suicidal thoughts. Someone without these 3 skills will consider suicide. Though, I won't be happy, but with the help of those skills, I'll make it up in at most 4 months time or worse, 1 year. 

When you spend time to legally and legitimately know the steps to true wealth, you can always rebuild the house when it catches fires and gets burnt.

Sadly, most Nigerians don't know the true steps to wealth. They think it's about go to school, graduate with first class or 2.1, get a job, marry a bleached up slay queen, and start populating the world with offspring, then put them in expensive schools and start doubling your hustle to meet up. I call it catching up with the Joneses. 

Let me stop before I hurt some of the readers. I'm too raw and blunt with my words, so make I no hurt pessin pikin under freedom of speech.

Now, here is the reason I created this post. Yesterday, I bumped on another topic by a man complaining his wife's behavior changed after he lost his job in 2017 with the title, "My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial." Link: https://www.nairaland.com/5308668/

After reading his writeup, I laughed and said to myself, "He lacks skill 1, 2, and 3."

If you're a man, please, don't lack the above 3 skills and put your hope on your certificate. If you do, you'll regret and you'll come to Nairaland 10 years later to drop a post of how your wife or girlfriend did this or that after you lost this or that.

Any man who read this post, but ignores working on those 3 skills, whatever happens to you in life (when it comes to handling women, making money, and managing/investing money), you deserve it.

On that thread, a lady replied with:

P.S To all those guys that says "make money first then women will flow your way" this is the end result.

What she's trying to say is, "Learn how women work by having skill 1."

Typing...
Re: Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2019
Be wise. Follow The Men's Pyramid of Greatness and wisdom will never depart from you. Don't be a BWM (Brother Wey Mumu).

"What is The Men's Pyramid of Greatness?" You asked. Do you really want to know?

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] by olilanya: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2019
iLegendd:
Be wise. Follow The Men's Pyramid of Greatness and wisdom will never depart from you. Don't be a BWM (Brother Wey Mumu).

"What is The Men's Pyramid of Greatness?" You asked. Do you really want to know?

yes
Re: Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] by Hamid7(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Watching. Hope you won't waste my time reading till the end without making useful sense
Re: Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] by Gmasterp(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2019
iLegendd:

Gosh I too dey gbadu your threads, so much wisdom been expressed so casually only the wise understand...

Nice one boss can't wait to officially have you as my mentor for skill 1 and 2 grin

As natural igbo boy skill 3 don dey already

Oh

And yesss I wan know
Re: Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] by adeboi1: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2019
iLegendd:

Yes we want to know
Re: Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hamid7:
Watching. Hope you won't waste my time reading till the end without making useful sense
You don't need to watch — better spend the time watching Senegal Vs. Algeria because I'll definitely waste your precious time.
Re: Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
adeboi1:

Yes we want to know
You'll know soon.
Re: Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] by adeboi1: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
You'll know soon.

OK boss

does wim hof's breathing system cure PE?
Re: Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
adeboi1:

OK boss

does wim hof's breathing system cure PE?
No. It cures sickness and makes you live longer and feel better.

PE is not a sickness, but a habit learned from too much mastûrbation or other factors.
Re: Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture] by adeboi1: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
No. It cures sickness and makes you live longer and feel better.

PE is not a sickness, but a habit learned from too much mastûrbation or other factors.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Watch Money Heist Season 3 / Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � / The Number Girls I Have Fuvk In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.