Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' (29288 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ednut1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
Men used to be good at it. Women have caught up with them. Nothing new

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
True.

All men who cheat, cheat with other women, and women who cheat, cheat with both men and other women. In fact an average slay queen fuxxks 365 days a year if she is lucky to meet a customer per day, but a man can not 'afford' to cheat that much, cos it is expensive.

Women cheat and their income grows, if and when men cheat, their pocket suffers and they advise themselves.

Guess what? Women cheat with other women additionally, I think women are the ones winning.

13 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
I agree with you bro
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by eodavids(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
highcollide:
someone who buys alcohol and someone who gets alcohol for free, who is likely to drink more alcohol?

Rather:
Ask of someone who gets paid to drink alcohol, I think that's the person most likely to drink excessively

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ityP(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
If this isn't the truth, then what is?
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by imitateMe(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
xendra:
really??
Yes. Including u
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ityP(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
eodavids:

Rather:
Ask of someone who gets paid to drink alcohol, I think that's the person most likely to drink excessively

You said it all...

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ityP(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
ednut1:
Men used to be good at it. Women have caught up with them. Nothing new

Women have always been better at the cheating game... They just blow men's cheating out of proportion while they do theirs low key

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by samwash(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Who do they cheat with?
With themselves or with men ?
So if women cheat with men, then men are the most cheat.
Also if men cheat with women,then women are the most cheat.
Waytin I sabi self, both men & women are the most cheat.
Argue with your keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Jaysolu(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
That's gender perspective Most women will disagree with this.. If it was d other way round most men will disagree No gender can admit its them that cheat the most and d truth is that nobody can actually know
This leo be talking like if he is God and knows all..

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Starhearts: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
highcollide:
someone who buys alcohol and someone who gets alcohol for free, who is likely to drink more alcohol?

Free Alcohol.
I remember my days in Brussels during my skool days
I always high past those dat get money for drinks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by PapyT1212(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hmm, o deep!!
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by AreaFada2: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Biglittlelois:
So cheating is now a competition and comparison of who hides it the most, smh.
Well most women claim that it is men who cheat and like sex the most. So Leo is just setting the record straight.

I have said it many times here on NL that considering the rigmarole and expense men go through to bed a girl and sex being free to women, obviously women have more cheating opportunities.

Consider also that up to 40% of firstborn kids and over 30% of all kids belong to another man. And only a small fraction of sex results in pregnancy.

Also consider the many pregnancies that are aborted. So in general lots of modern women are rampant and prolific CHEATS. I cannot count in recent years how many weddings have been called off when guys decided to snoop on bride-to-be's social media accounts before tying the knot. So much heartache, shock, pain and tears.

Unemployment of husbands and boyfriends with poor economic situation is not helping at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by bonnyhope: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Magnifico2000:

I have dated like 4 ladies at a time and I wasn't caught cheating.
I don't really believe this. If the partner cheating covers his/her track well, it will be dificult to catch them.
I slept with all of them although with condoms.
The certificate awaits u

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Alejobs: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nigeria need more of the good people to stand up and be counted!
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by DSoj(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Very true
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
VRDroid:
True.

All men who cheat, cheat with other women, and women who cheat, cheat with both men and other women. In fact an average slay queen fuxxks 365 days a year if she is lucky to meet a customer per day, but a man can not 'afford' to cheat that much, cos it is expensive.

Women cheat and their income grows, if and when men cheat, their pocket suffers and they advise themselves.

Guess what? Women cheat with other women additionally, I think women are the ones winning.
Brace yourself. They're coming to tag you a misogynist for going very close to the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nsyka350: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
cry abi na
BareFacedLies:
Stolen meat tastes sweeter grin
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by bendike: 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Magnifico2000:

I have dated like 4 ladies at a time and I wasn't caught cheating.
I don't really believe this. If the partner cheating covers his/her track well, it will be dificult to catch them.
I slept with all of them although with condoms.
If they were married women and you knowingly slept with them, my brother I am sorry to say you have taken a loan to be paid some day. The vicious circle continues. Even if you marry a nun she will be bleeped by another man. It's strange but jut khama.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
MarianaTrench:
Where are the statistics to support this assertion?
Don't mind him. He should just say that this is what he experience with many women instead of giving a generalistic view which hasn't been scientifically proven

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by NkayStory(f): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
The average Nigerian male takes pride in cheating their partners,therefore an unfaithful partner is what they deserve cos in life,you reap what you sow.

Period!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Swimcsh: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
highcollide:
Epic grin
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ityP(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

The average Nigerian male takes pride in cheating their partners,therefore an unfaithful partner is what they deserve cos in life,you reap what you sow.

Oeriod!

Ironically, it's the faithful men who end up with hoes as wives

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
xendra:
how hard does anybody have to work for sex? when its not food? na men wen carry sex for head go work hard for am.

Really? You know how much work & logistics is involved leading to Sex? Especially if she is not fascinated with your money.

1. Daily calls 2. Daily checking up 3. Professing love 4. Buying gifts 5. Telling her you're a God fearing man Yen Yen Yen.

6. Waiting for the 90 days curfew set by some Women before finally hitting & discovering that It smells. Yuck!

If she likes money, It's easier but if not. You cannot imagine.

PS: I don't do this, It's just an example lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ityP(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Marriage and relationships are scam IMO... One party would be totally committed to the union, while the other betrays that one's trust in the most pitiful of ways

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Rubbiish(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
xendra:
really??
U nor know before?
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Well said.

All I need to do is to inject you with the same testosterone which Men has. Do you realize you only have 20 percent of what men have?

Average man has between 300-950, average woman between 12 - 60.

So please STFU.
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
kenzysmith:
I swear down expecially yoruba women
Nawa o grin
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Handsomecole(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
I think he made a very valid point. Every girl in a relationship has an average 10 guys who would be wooing her with all sorts. And you obviously think she won't fall for at least on??

3 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by NkayStory(f): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
ityP:

Ironically, it's the faithful men who end up with hoes as wives

The only faithful man in Nigeria are the impotent ones suffering from erectile dysfunction...so dont kid yourself there cos no sexually-active and virile Nigerian male is faithful...NONE.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by fergie001: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
101% correct......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / "You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.