Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' (29299 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ityP(m): 5:32am On Jul 20, 2019
bendike:

Bros, there is nothing like a good God fearing woman. After all we hear of those that are God churcly and the pastor sleeps with them. Wise men have spoken of the law of karma and it works. To avoid it, do not do to others what you do not want done to you simple. Lots of married women get bleeped everyday. Yes, most are loose and if you fall into the temptation of fucking one knowingly just know you have bought a debt and have entered the vicious circle. Take it or live it.

There is nothing like law of karma. It's just a skewed concept humans use to make themselves feel better. Are u trying to tell me that if an unmarried man sleeps with my wife, it means I slept with someone else's wife in the past? Leave story bros.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Mummymahdi(f): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2019
highcollide:
someone who buys alcohol and someone who gets alcohol for free, who is likely to drink more alcohol?

Some 1 have to have interest in alcohol first, in this case much numberbof men needs more sex than women, hence men cheats more, infact its in their blood its becoming nothing for man to cheats but its still a taboo for woman to cheats.
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Austineva(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2019
xendra:
how hard does anybody have to work for sex? when its not food? na men wen carry sex for head go work hard for am.
jeso. Am finished. In fact, I give up

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by bendike: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2019
ityP:

There is nothing like law of karma. It's just a skewed concept humans use to make themselves feel better. Are u trying to tell me that if an unmarried man sleeps with my wife, it means I slept with someone else's wife in the past? Leave story bros.
Ok
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ityP(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2019
Mummymahdi:

Some 1 have to have interest in alcohol first, in this case much numberbof men needs more sex than women, hence men cheats more, infact its in their blood its becoming nothing for man to cheats but its still a taboo for woman to cheats.

Don't deceive urself o. Women have more interest in sex than men. Women cheat more than men but because of society's perception, they hide their sexual escapades very well. A woman would be cheating on her husband quietly but would blow his out of proportion when it comes to limelight.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by AntiMCU: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2019
truthsayer009:

Really? You know how much work & logistics is involved leading to Sex? Especially if she is not fascinated with your money.

1. Daily calls 2. Daily checking up 3. Professing love 4. Buying gifts 5. Telling her you're a God fearing man Yen Yen Yen.

6. Waiting for the 90 days curfew set by some Women before finally hitting & discovering that It smells. Yuck!

If she likes money, It's easier but if not. You cannot imagine.

PS: I don't do this, It's just an example lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / "You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " / My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.