Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' (29285 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by BackToLife: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Men that marry witches are really in trouble. See as the lion look so haggard, in excruciating pain and manurished fending for the lioness. Still, the lioness still heartlessly bit his tail.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Youngpo413: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
AreaFada2:

Well most women claim that it is men who cheat and like sex the most. So Leo is just setting the record straight.

I have said it many times here on NL that considering the rigmarole and expense men go through to bed a girl and sex being free to women, obviously women have more cheating opportunities.

Consider also that up to 40% of firstborn kids and over 30% of all kids belong to another man. And only a small fraction of sex results in pregnancy.

Also consider the many pregnancies that are aborted. So in general lots of modern women are rampant and prolific CHEATS. I cannot count in recent years how many weddings have been called off when guys decided to snoop on bride-to-be's social media accounts before tying the knot. So much heartache, shock, pain and tears.

Unemployment of husbands and boyfriends with poor economic situation is not helping at all.
any man wey no get liver shouldn't bother to check him girl's social media account...

5 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by officialJP(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
highcollide:
someone who buys alcohol and someone who gets alcohol for free, who is likely to drink more alcohol?
God bless your knowledge, wisdom, nd understanding more bro

3 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

The average Nigerian male takes pride in cheating their partners,therefore an unfaithful partner is what they deserve cos in life,you reap what you sow.

Oeriod!

So you'll be a cheating partner in a relationship yeah?

3 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by naphunlimited(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Everyone is entitled to there opinion in this matter.
Both men and women cheat period!

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by pinkkystel(f): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Really can you tell me what awaits married men who cheats on their wives, or are men allowed to cheat alone?
lonelydora:
Leo Dasilva is 100% correct. Women wants sex more than men. Women cheat more than men. Both most times, they won't throw the light first, but when you throw and they grab it, that's how you will be wanting to run away from se.x with them

Come to Port Harcourt or Abuja, married women even do the runs more than single girls. The funny thing is, many of them lie that they are not married or they claim they are widows. You won't even know who's married or single. They see it as fun.

But my advice to every young man who sleeps with a married is this: Sleeping with a married woman is a loan payable someday in whatever way karma chooses. And karma will always choose to pay you back publicly

See all the women having guilty conscience reading this post. grin grin grin
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
if a person steal nd they no catch am he is called a smart Guy but if u con steal they con catch then HE IS A THIEF
wise up make them no catch u and walk as d smart Guy u be
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by kizwid(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Youngpo413:
any man wey no get liver shouldn't bother to check him girl's social media account...
no ne lie ma brother... am used to it sha.. and playing ma mind game well grin
Youngpo413:
no ne lie ma brother... am used to it sha.. and playing ma mind game well
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by pansophist(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
samwash:
Who do they cheat with?
With themselves or with men ?
So if women cheat with men, then men are the most cheat.
Also if men cheat with women,then women are the most cheat.

Failed logic.

If you have 10 men and 10 women, then 8 out of the 10 women cheat with 2 out of the 10 men? Who cheats more? It's the women of course.

This is not a case of one person cancelling one, it's a case of plenty person giving it to few. Got it?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Angelfrost(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
ityP:

Ironically, it's the faithful men who end up with hoes as wives

WORD!!!... Discussion ends here... Let's all share the grace. grin

3 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Legendguru: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
oh
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

The only faithful man in Nigeria are the impotent ones suffering from erectile dysfunction...so dont kid yourself there cos no sexual-active and virile Nigerian male is faithful...NONE.
You mean?

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by paix(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
highcollide:
someone who buys alcohol and someone who gets alcohol for free, who is likely to drink more alcohol?
I think someone who buys drinks more than someone who gets for free.
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Magnifico2000: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
bendike:

If they were married women and you knowingly slept with them, my brother I am sorry to say you have taken a loan to be paid some day. The vicious circle continues. Even if you marry a nun she will be bleeped by another man. It's strange but jut khama.
They were single ladies..

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by TemmyT002(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
That is saddening o
When I thought men were the chief for cheating.
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Magnifico2000: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
bonnyhope:

The certificate awaits u
How na? We were all single
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by bendike: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Magnifico2000:

They were single ladies..
Good bro
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by paix(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
lonelydora:
Leo Dasilva is 100% correct. Women wants sex more than men. Women cheat more than men. Both most times, they won't throw the light first, but when you throw and they grab it, that's how you will be wanting to run away from se.x with them

Come to Port Harcourt or Abuja, married women even do the runs more than single girls. The funny thing is, many of them lie that they are not married or they claim they are widows. You won't even know who's married or single. They see it as fun.

But my advice to every young man who sleeps with a married is this: Sleeping with a married woman is a loan payable someday in whatever way karma chooses. And karma will always choose to pay you back publicly

See all the women having guilty conscience reading this post. grin grin grin
I believe they have their reasons for claiming to be singles or widows. If you see some married women, you'll pity them. Their men only know how to drink, gamble and womanize at the detriment of their families.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ityP(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

The only faithful man in Nigeria are the impotent ones suffering from erectile dysfunction...so dont kid yourself there cos no sexual-active and virile Nigerian male is faithful...NONE.

Yall are just hypocrites. If u say there isn't a faithful man in Nigeria, then u must also agree that there isn't any faithful woman in Nigeria. Cos no matter how u wish to paint it, una be our seniors for this cheating game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by NkayStory(f): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
ityP:

Yall are just hypocrites. If u say there isn't a faithful man in Nigeria, then u must also agree that there isn't any faithful woman in Nigeria. Cos no matter how u wish to paint it, una be our seniors for this cheating game.

Your funeral not mine.
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by NkayStory(f): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
truthsayer009:

So you'll be a cheating partner in a relationship yeah?

None of your business dude...deal with your own cheating nature first.
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ityP(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

Your funeral not mine.

K
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

None of your business dude...deal with your own cheating nature first.

Why you you pained though?
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by NkayStory(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
truthsayer009:

Why you you pained though?

Pained about what though?..your cheating nature?

Please!
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by AreaFada2: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Youngpo413:

True. But when something as serious as marriage is concerned, better not to live a lie. The bitter truth before taking the plunge becomes necessary.

Will a disloyal girlfriend make a loyal wife in ALL circumstances of life? Very unlikely. When you fall on hard times anything can happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by VULCAN(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Such a silly answer. Can't say any more

paix:
I think someone who buys drinks more than someone who gets for free.
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by yomi007k(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

Kai...na lie u lie. Have u dated them all?
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by spafu(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
highcollide:
Someone who gets paid to drink alcohol.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by NkayStory(f): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
yomi007k:

Kai...na lie u lie. Have u dated them all?

Do i need to date them all?

..every single female i have come across both relations,friends and aquaintances have same ecperiences...even the ones married to Pastors.

Check out the COZA saga...No one had a problem with the fact he is married,a Pastor yet so adulterous,his defenders only have a problem wuth the 'rape' tag...

It is that bad.
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
xendra:
how hard does anybody have to work for sex? when its not food? na men wen carry sex for head go work hard for am.

Exactly. U only corroborating what he said earlier. If men work harder 4 sex than women do, it means women are going 2b having it more

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ubunja(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
highcollide:
How hard do you work to get sex from a man?
all she has to do is open her legs grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / "You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.