Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' (29302 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

Pained about what though?..your cheating nature?

Please!

Which cheating nature? Oh I forgot we live together.
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by sapientia(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
highcollide:
someone who buys alcohol and someone who gets alcohol for free, who is likely to drink more alcohol?

grin grin
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Obodo999(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
xendra:
how hard does anybody have to work for sex? when its not food? na men wen carry sex for head go work hard for am.

You have answer your own question
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by tintingz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
lonelydora:
Leo Dasilva is 100% correct. Women wants sex more than men. Women cheat more than men. Both most times, they won't throw the light first, but when you throw and they grab it, that's how you will be wanting to run away from se.x with them

Come to Port Harcourt or Abuja, married women even do the runs more than single girls. The funny thing is, many of them lie that they are not married or they claim they are widows. You won't even know who's married or single. They see it as fun.

But my advice to every young man who sleeps with a married is this: Sleeping with a married woman is a loan payable someday in whatever way karma chooses. And karma will always choose to pay you back publicly

See all the women having guilty conscience reading this post. grin grin grin
Karma is nonsense and meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Chiefqueenn(f): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
highcollide:
someone who buys alcohol and someone who gets alcohol for free, who is likely to drink more alcohol?
I'm done with the internet grin
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Obodo999(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

The only faithful man in Nigeria are the impotent ones suffering from erectile dysfunction...so dont kid yourself there cos no sexually-active and virile Nigerian male is faithful...NONE.

And you have met ALL the sexual active and virile Nigerian men? undecided

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ityP(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
truthsayer009:

Why you you pained though?

U have strength o... When I went through profile, I knew I'd be wasting my time on top that one o
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Obodo999(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
highcollide:

What about those who get paid to drink alcohol?

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by pocohantas(f): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Now it is women that want sex more eh?

I thought konji in men is something women would never understand?

Hence the whole "men are polygamous in nature" talk.

Una never start...
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by paix(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
VULCAN:
Such a silly answer. Can't say any more

Thank goodness, you have nothing more to say.
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by NkayStory(f): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Obodo999:

And you have met all sexual active and virile Nigerian men? undecided

Please pass me with that B.S.....Something you lots allude to on and off-line with so much pride?...Abeg deal with the consequences of your gender's uncontrollable philandering and let me be biko..

No be me send una message to dey mis-behave
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Obodo999(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

Please pass me with that B.S.....Something you lots allude to on and off-line with so much pride?...Abeg deal with the consequences of your gender's uncontrollable philandering and let me be biko..

No be me send una message to dey mis-behave

I can only speak for myself not for other men, sorry.
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ityP(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
pocohantas:
Now it is women that want sex more eh?

I thought konji in men is something women would never understand?

Hence the whole "men are polygamous in nature" talk.

Una never start...

That's the main problem... Men own up to their promiscuity... Women form "holier than thou" but are the chief cheats... I tell ladies I date, that I know they have more conji than men... And so, they don't even bother to deny... They know they can't play the "holier than thou" card on me...

5 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by fckmn24seg(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Magnifico2000:

I have dated like 4 ladies at a time and I wasn't caught cheating.
I don't really believe this. If the partner cheating covers his/her track well, it will be dificult to catch them.
I slept with all of them although with condoms.

Champion
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by pocohantas(f): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
ityP:

That's the main problem... Men own up to their promiscuity... Women form "holier than thou" but are the chief cheats... I tell ladies I date, that I know they have more conji than men... And so, they don't even bother to deny... They know they can't play the "holier than thou" card on me...

Tell me more...
Una just start to wail. grin
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Na who be this?

Next!!!!!!!!

Typical reaction of someone who cheats or has the tendency to cheat undecided

Please, before you insult me, realize that I am daddy and deserve respect. So do not be disrespectful to daddy angry
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Tell me more...

Really, you mean the world has not seen enough of your cheating actions?

Typical response of someone who cheats undecided

And please before you insult me, realize I am daddy so do not be disrespectful to daddy angry

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by ityP(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Tell me more...

We no dey wail reach una na... In fact, guys no send...
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Lionofdjungle: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

The only faithful man in Nigeria are the impotent ones suffering from erectile dysfunction...so dont kid yourself there cos no sexually-active and virile Nigerian male is faithful...NONE.
I am a Nigerian and I am faithful to my wife. Please do not generalise.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Champagnegold: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mumu even dummies knows this and, women are so so pathetic, looking for sympathizers after living their whorely lives later they start forming adviser. some may say they were rape yeye .....we know say something else.....jor
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Skmoda360(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
lonelydora:
Leo Dasilva is 100% correct. Women wants sex more than men. Women cheat more than men. Both most times, they won't throw the light first, but when you throw and they grab it, that's how you will be wanting to run away from se.x with them

Come to Port Harcourt or Abuja, married women even do the runs more than single girls. The funny thing is, many of them lie that they are not married or they claim they are widows. You won't even know who's married or single. They see it as fun.

But my advice to every young man who sleeps with a married is this: Sleeping with a married woman is a loan payable someday in whatever way karma chooses. And karma will always choose to pay you back publicly

See all the women having guilty conscience reading this post. grin grin grin
To the bolded, you are damn right point undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by BareFacedLies(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
bendike:

If they were married women and you knowingly slept with them, my brother I am sorry to say you have taken a loan to be paid some day. The vicious circle continues. Even if you marry a nun she will be bleeped by another man. It's strange but jut khama.

Do you have any idea how many married women get fučked everyday by men other than their husbands?

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by yomi007k(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

Do i need to date them all?

..every single female i have come across both relations,friends and aquaintances have same ecperiences...even the ones married to Pastors.

Check out the COZA saga...No one had a problem with the fact he is married,a Pastor yet so adulterous,his defenders only have a problem wuth the 'rape' tag...

It is that bad.
What about cheating married women, don't tell me you haven't heard about them too.
I have seen bad girls and I know good ones exist. Saying NONE are good in Nigeria is just impossible.

P.S. I am faithful and I'm not impotent biko.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by lilyheaven: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
joshinto01:
As if its not someone else boyfriend/husband they cheat with.
Imagine the irony of life.
If 27 women cheat at a given time, it means 27 men are cheating at that given time.
Which means both sex ( male and female) are =0
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Truthsbitter: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

The average Nigerian male takes pride in cheating their partners,therefore an unfaithful partner is what they deserve cos in life,you reap what you sow.

Period!
Nice excuse to remain a cheater..
grin
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Truthsbitter: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
pinkkystel:
Really can you tell me what awaits married men who cheats on their wives, or are men allowed to cheat alone?
She is in support of married women and against men who sleep with them. she is trying to say men who sleep with married women will face public disgrace ...

your question should be; what would happen to ladies who sleep with married men and what would happen to married women who sleep with men other than their husbands ?
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Benwems(m): 12:32am On Jul 20, 2019
bendike:

If they were married women and you knowingly slept with them, my brother I am sorry to say you have taken a loan to be paid some day. The vicious circle continues. Even if you marry a nun she will be bleeped by another man. It's strange but jut khama.
False and fallacy. If you marry a loose woman she would be straffed by another man. Him sleeping with another man wife doesn't mean someone else will sleep with his wife. Most Married women cheating are those you double dated, sleep with their friends or had multiple sexual partners. Marry a decent and truly God fearing woman and she wouldn't cheat not women who would quit relationship to have freedom to flirt with her male friends.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by friendl: 1:02am On Jul 20, 2019
I don't believe either male or female cheat more ,is an individual thing ,some ladies will be main chic to 4 guys while some guys are main guys to 4 chic ,...
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by bendike: 3:57am On Jul 20, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Do you have any idea how many married women get fučked everyday by men other than their husbands?
Quite a lot get bleeped and that is why it is a vicious circle. As the Bleep other people's wife's, their wife's gets bleeped. It goes round and round grin
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by bendike: 4:10am On Jul 20, 2019
Benwems:

False and fallacy. If you marry a loose woman she would be straffed by another man. Him sleeping with another man wife doesn't mean someone else will sleep with his wife. Most Married women cheating are those you double dated, sleep with their friends or had multiple sexual partners. Marry a decent and truly God fearing woman and she wouldn't cheat not women who would quit relationship to have freedom to flirt with her male friends.
Bros, there is nothing like a good God fearing woman. After all we hear of those that are God churcly and the pastor sleeps with them. Wise men have spoken of the law of karma and it works. To avoid it, do not do to others what you do not want done to you simple. Lots of married women get bleeped everyday. Yes, most are loose and if you fall into the temptation of fucking one knowingly just know you have bought a debt and have entered the vicious circle. Take it or live it.
Re: Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 20, 2019
xendra:
how hard does anybody have to work for sex? when its not food? na men wen carry sex for head go work hard for am.
As you are talking now, I know like 200 boys ready to give it to you any how any how and you don't even have to say thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / "You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " / My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.