Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Popular U.S. Singer Falls In Love With Barack Obama, Begs Him To Impregnate Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular U.S. Singer Falls In Love With Barack Obama, Begs Him To Impregnate Her (740 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular U.S. Singer Falls In Love With Barack Obama, Begs Him To Impregnate Her by Sergioaguero: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
U.S. singer and reality star, Aubrey O’Day has professed her love for former American President Barack Obama, saying that she needs him as her sperm donor for kids.

O’Day declared in a recent interview that she was now ready to be a mother but would need Obama to be her sperm donor to make her dreams come true.

“I would like to do a show.. Read full news via source link below:

Source: http://www.idonshayo.com/popular-u-s-singer-falls-in-love-with-barack-obama-begs-him-to-impregnate-her-photo/

Re: Popular U.S. Singer Falls In Love With Barack Obama, Begs Him To Impregnate Her by Blackfire(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
What of me Do you need me

(1) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Why Do White People Like Pda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.