Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry (59467 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2019
The money Ambode gave her has finished, she now ran back to her husband. She needed a break from him to do small olosho work. Good riddance.
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by bukatyne(f): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hopefully they have both ironed out their issues so they can live in peace and love.

Her marriage to Baba Juwon really cleaned up Mercy before they separated.

I don't know the man prior so I can't compare.
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by fredoooooo: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Haaa this time around just watch your food very well, grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by bizhop01: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
She dong retire
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by adisaaowala: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
pcicero:
Yeah, Ambode's tenure has ended.

Oboy - that's deep o
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by goat22: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
post=80474945:
Orisirisi something..........

Hello young man is his name gentry because he is gentle?
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by goat22: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
lilmax:
she's a chicken then
only to make mouth
oh I forgot, her contract with the government wasn't renewed
Lil max how can I pick beans without using basket?
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by homirefacuny(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bossontop:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/683e27d3d70b05e7f6087a6c355ebf0c/tenor.gif?itemid=9445212[/img]

yet another feminist has fallen...........lwkmd

You are mad grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by bastardmod: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
BOAT of you!
See life!!
Boat ko ship ni!!!
Enemyofpeace:
with all her exposure and pretence to be romantic, this bitch has no pet name for her husband. Imagine her calling her husband baba juwon in this 21st century, she is so crude and archaic. That is why I love my darling dominique. She calls me enemy and I call her nicki, boat of us are very romantic
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by steryj(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
rentAcock:
SMH. An abusive man will never change, Mercy Aigbe is currently in the Reconciliation stage of the viscious cycle of abuse. During the Reconciliation stage, the abuser will beg for forgiveness and promise never to hit the abused again. The abuser might spoil the abused with gifts and whatnot just to win the abused over. After the Reonciliation stage comes the Calm stage. They both live happily as if they are in honeymoon, but this only lasts for a little while before advancing to the Tension Building stage and ultimately the Incicdent stage where the abuser strikes again. And the cycle repeats itself.

She should never have moved back with him, she may not survive the next abuse.
You be devil advocate abi watin? Go write your own Hadley Chase. You go sell wella grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by okewumi: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
lilbest4:
you are very dull my friend. A wh0re went on a leave to suck pot bellied men's diick then returned when she had had her fill and her stupid husband accepted her back you're here talking rubbish.
Why do you think the man was beating her in the first place? Because she was jumping from one prick to another

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie / Donjazzy Joins In The Olamide Back To Back Joke - Screen Shots / Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.