Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Should I Still Travel To The USA? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Still Travel To The USA? (34974 Views)

Can You Still Travel Back To Nigeria With An Expired Passport? / Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa!!! / Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Beautyaddy: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Be easy on her, mod, she was pissed off and excited and justifiably so. She was even tame - if it were me you’d be seeing words like shithole, scammers, 419...

Are you're believing her?

I don't.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Beautyaddy: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
justwise:

You don't need to be rude and insulting, people have every right to air their views, yes some might have gone too far but this is what you get in public forum.

You have every right to be angry with the op for not declaring his love for you here and was more concern about his own gain but you can't blame people who gave their opinions based on or without experiences.

Why am I not believing her though?
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Beautyaddy: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=80651349][/quote]

hehehehehe!...you're a mess grin
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by AngelicBeing: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Beautyaddy:

hehehehehe!...you're a mess grin

Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by CanadaOrBust: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Man =woe to the man =woe >> man = till the ground, fend and provide for the household = more pressures = frustrations = suicidal thoughts for lots of men = death or suicide for those who cannot hang-on till the end sad

Ok, so how come same doesn’t apply in Naija and China??
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by CanadaOrBust: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Are you're believing her?

I don't.

Some people sef. So why has the OP suddenly disappeared? Can’t u sense her passion. How can an uninvolved person manufacture that and why? That’s why people still say the World is flat and US never went to the moon
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U r welcome and if u r going to be dumping that guy let me know wink
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
YOU DONT HAVE TO
Beautyaddy:

Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Some people sef. So why has the OP suddenly disappeared? Can’t u sense her passion. How can an uninvolved person manufacture that and why? That’s why people still say the World is flat and US never went to the moon
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
IM ONLY INSULTING WHO INSULTED ME SO TAKE YOUR PICK ! DID YOU INSULT ME ! THERE YOU HAVE IT . I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO STAND UP FOR MYSELF THANK YOU
justwise:

You don't need to be rude and insulting, people have every right to air their views, yes some might have gone too far but this is what you get in public forum.

You have every right to be angry with the op for not declaring his love for you here and was more concern about his own gain but you can't blame people who gave their opinions based on or without experiences.
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Onyinyechiakata:
IM ONLY INSULTING WHO INSULTED ME SO TAKE YOUR PICK ! DID YOU INSULT ME ! THERE YOU HAVE IT . I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO STAND UP FOR MYSELF THANK YOU
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Beautyaddy: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

People need to learn how to take what they read on a faceless forum "with a grain of salt"

So yes, I have every reason to question the post from Onyinyechiakata.
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by CanadaOrBust: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Beautyaddy:

People need to learn how to take what they read on a faceless forum "with a grain of salt"

Beyond a certain level u have to stop splitting hairs and accept that something is probably true, otherwise how can u prove anything - example, u have NO WAY of proving the entire universe does not exist only in your head.
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Beyond a certain level u have to stop splitting hairs and accept that something is probably true, otherwise how can u prove anything - example, u have NO WAY of proving the entire universe does not exist only in your head.
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin My life , your entertainment, there is your grain of salt !
Beautyaddy:

Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by AngelicBeing: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Ok, so how come same doesn’t apply in Naija and China??
tongue

Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by AkataWoman: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Onyinyechiakata:
grin My life , your entertainment, there is your grain of salt !

Have you heard from him?
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by AngelicBeing: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
AkataWoman:

So, is that really your Akata woman who showed up in this thread?
Chai grin

Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by AngelicBeing: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Beautyaddy:

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by AngelicBeing: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
The Op of the thread has vammoosed to planet Mars grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by AngelicBeing: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Backfornow:

I started out on the thread mad, then surprised when the lady showed up, and then entertained immenselyI. do quite enjoy his memes, he's pretty funny with them

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Ugosample(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
AngelicBeing:
The Op of the thread has vammoosed to planet Mars grin

I was hoping for a rebuttal from blastedhooligan.

apparently he has ran to take cover

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by AngelicBeing: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ugosample:

tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
EXACTLY tongue
AngelicBeing:
tongue
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
I have & we talked
AkataWoman:

Have you heard from him?
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by AkataWoman: 1:25am On Jul 27, 2019
I have & we talked

Soooo...is this the poster Nobody forgetting to log in under the other name?
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Blastedholligan: 4:59am On Jul 27, 2019
WOW LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE ! angry shocked cry
THIS IS YOUR ONYINYECHI SWEET "AKATA " you speak of I am across the world and have stumbled upon
A whole forum bashing and judging me about making a better living for MYSELF IN MY country!
How could you tell me to MAKE DECISIONS for myself when I shared with you about my people accusing you of being a user and scam! Because you are from Nigeria! I didn't listen I followed my heart I made a decision to use my VERY OWN JUDGEMENT , I listened to what you said and respected your wishes all for you to turn around behind my back and do the very same as me except its from COMPLETE ICOMPENTENT and IGNORANT TROLLS , you value these opinions !?? YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT Finance , money and opportunity not once saying you love me .. the username Byron asked if you did IN FACT LOVE ME and YOU couldn't even answer! That is what marriage is about LOVE ! I fell in love because I thought you were so different ... not looking to use me but I see I was so wrong ! YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA what its like to be an AMERICAN so really all your opinions do not matter. I have not committed a crime ! I simply did what was best for my future. If you all had the chance you would ! How do you think you can afford school here , YOU WOULD HAVE NOTHING MOVING HERE.I was willing to go after OUR DREAMS we talked about together! I DIGRESS I am appalled in this community. My family and friends were right after all I wont say this about all of NIGERIA but I FELL IN LOVE WITH A SCAM !
I could be so DIRTY and EXPOSE WHO YOU REALLY ARE! EXPOSE SECRETS AND FLAWS YOU WANTED ME TO ACCEPT AND I DID BECAUSE I LOVE YOU and still care.! AND YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT ME TAKING MONEY FROM YOU! PATHETIC! AS FOR ALL YOU STUPID JUDMENTAL PEOPLE I PRAY YOU GET A LIFE AND EDUCATE BEFORE JUDGING !

YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS!

baby gyal, you know I love you alot. Thank God we settled our differences babe.
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Blastedholligan: 5:00am On Jul 27, 2019
Ugosample:

lol. We settled already bro. Thanks for your advice anyway.
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by RealityShot: 6:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Blastedholligan:
Fire fire.. Pants on fire!

This is why I don't ask for nairalander's advice...

What they need is the story after you have failed or succeeded.

Otherwise... Lol... You have learnt the hard way.

P. S: BUT GUY U STUPID SHAA.. You gat a damsel plus free genuine K1 visa...
Well let me just hope your "village people" have not succeeded
So you don't know that her minimum salary after school is $24000/year?

Leave Instagram and follow youtube for a better life of learning
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by Ugosample(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Blastedholligan:

damn
Re: Should I Still Travel To The USA? by PrinceKevin01: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Blastedholligan:
There's this sweet Akata I met on fb, we are getting along well and she's thinking we could spend our lives together. She's a single mother of one, older than me with one year and a medical assistant.

Now the problem is, she doesn't really earn too much and she has accumulated alot of loans that could amount to 50k dols and she wants to acquire another to study at the University for 4years, calculating all these could amount to like 150k dols and I've not even talked about my own cos I'll have to sponsor myself through school.

Another issue is that I don't think I'm really ready to settle down cos I really need to hustle and make money to help my family if I eventually travel before marrying and I intend on doing a course here in Nigeria for Digital Marketing to help me secure a nice job.

My problem now is, I'm scared of marrying someone who has acquired these loans cos Las Las na me go still follow pay wetin I no sabi.

Please, I need a clear guide on what I should do cos I don't wanna be selfish here with her by using her to get to the USA, I'm very willing to let go of her if I have very good reasons to.

Pardon my scattered words.

if your money can carry you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum / Uber Slashes Lagos Fares By 40% In Response To Taxify / Gombe State Roads And Other Structures (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.