Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ (11745 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / Celine And The Hoffman … (18+) / Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Kisses German Man, Accused Of Transmitting HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
danyexcel:

Canal minds. Can never understand the things of the spirit. See my daddy Oyedepo?
Religious Slave spotted.
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by frozen70(f): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Celien was once sick after she lost her husband and brother within six months to cancer

That alone can traumatise her

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Magnoliaa(f): 3:23am On Jul 24, 2019
Sighs... the way some Christians attach spirituality to every little thing....

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2019
How
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by QueenRebecca(f): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2019
Aidejay:
Diane Keaton 73 years old

Even Diane Keaton looks more pretty at older age than Mayer self

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Aidejay(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Honestly speaking this thread is just sad
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
We probably do not have time to reply any foul spirit using men's tongue, not.....

He who's from above is above all....

Get the point little demons, love is the greatest and we play by the rules
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Lamanii22(f): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Remimadrid:
If Celine Dion show for my village, everybody go think say na tree spirit (iwin inu igi) come alive.

Maddo!
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Mikolion87(m): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
We probably do not have time to reply any foul spirit using men's tongue, not.....

He who's from above is above all....

Get the point little demons, love is the greatest and we play by the rules

Love is the greatest and you're still calling them "little demons" instead of explaining or enlightening others on what you truly know. That's why I love Apostle Paul (the Lawyer), he's ever ready to trash ideas out logically in a debate. That's what shows you're not a "blind follower" of any faith you're raised in.

Who knows who may be ministered to and converted. I really don't see any love in your comment above.
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Mikolion87(m): 12:44am On Sep 11, 2019
danyexcel:

Canal minds. Can never understand the things of the spirit. See my daddy Oyedepo?

You're funny.. Anyways, I used to sound this way. There's nothing difficult in this. The simple answer here is "Healthy living". Wole Soyinka is 85 (or thereabout), the former president of Zimbabwe, Late Robert Mugabe was up to 93 years (and still looked healthy as a President).. Many other examples.

Learn to be realistic, factual and non myopic and not cover your ignorance with the phrase "canal minds will not understand..". How would you educate others with this.

By the way, the role of Religion, especially Christianity or any other peace promoting religion, (yes Christianity is a Religion, which also incorporates Lifestyle.. *check the dictionary meaning of "religion" ) in ageing lays credence to its teachings on

-Healthy living (no smoking, dietary habits, no or little alcohol etc)
-peaceful living
-righteous living (practicing the word)
-good thoughts and peace of mind
-Meditations
etc etc

Naturally, these activities promotes healthy living and slows aging. In Medicine, such activities are termed lifestyle modifications..

A non religious folk who also practices such would also live long and age slowly.

A Christian who doesn't live a healthy lifestyle can also age rapidly.. I know some renowned Christians who have died earlier than they should due to unhealthy habits and carelessness (I won't name names, the dead should be respected).

Conclusion: Let's not blindly and sheepishly follow any religion or "man of God" without adequate research and Meditation, if not we'll be misled. Let's be Realistic and logical too (it's not demonic lol). God gave us the brain and mind for a purpose. Even the bible says to test all spirit (and of course all teachings).

By the way, I'm a Christian too.. (And a Realist).

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 11, 2019
linecrosser:
It's not about religion, and BTW Christianity is not a religion it's a way of life.
Even caleb at 80 years was still strong to take mountain, and Moses was also strong till death. Being born again and being close to God is profitable in all ways. When God instructs us to keep our body from fornication or adultery it's for our own good.
It pays to serve Jesus.

Jesus died at 33 according to the bible, Leah an under 20 has been killed by Book Haram Terrorists. If your pastors are looking fresh , it is mostly because you folks contribute to feed them. By the way, I'm a very healthy young man.
Lastly, Christianity is a religion , nothing makes it more special than other religions to be called a " lifestyle ". However, all religions are lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Elizadath:

The unspeakable peace of mind divinely from above is the xfactor. ....they shall be like the tree planted by the river side.....
There is pain hidden in the success of the world no matter how successful you are without the big "J"
Your pain and sorrow is waiting outside.

I don't have any sorrow. You speak like you see through the mind of everybody. You profess so much knowledge for everything because it is written in a book which is the basis of your belief.

I have seen so many poor Christians. My tenants are devout Christians of course but they are poor. I understand the importance and essence of faith, it prevents despair and raises hope but apart from that it has no function. Every prayer you ever prayed was for things you could get. I got contracts without praying , and I'm happy without praying for ages. All your prayer does is give you food , maybe a job, maybe "make you wake up from sleep". It doesn't prevent terrorist from attacking your church if you live in the North, it didn't bring your loved one back to life. Prayer is based on faith and only useful as motivation for what you can achieve with hard work. If you can't do it, prayers can't do it.

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 11, 2019
ubunja:
that's because you're dumb

Religion teaches you first of all to live a clean life. No drinking, parting, smoking, drugs, healthy habits.. You do reap the benefits physically. You age slower and look fresh for longer.

Look at two women of the same age, one married one slutting and you'll see the married one looks younger. Good habits pay off.

Don't let your hatred of religion make a fool out of you.

From a man that encourages indiscriminate sex. Your "miseducations" speak much about your religion.

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by ubunja(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2019
Freehuman:

From a man that encourages indiscriminate sex. Your "miseducations" speak much about your religion.
fvck hoes
marry virgins

2 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2019
Why
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by linecrosser: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2019
Freehuman:

Jesus died at 33 according to the bible, Leah an under 20 has been killed by Book Haram Terrorists. If your pastors are looking fresh , it is mostly because you folks contribute to feed them. By the way, I'm a very healthy young man.
Lastly, Christianity is a religion , nothing makes it more special than other religions to be called a " lifestyle ". However, all religions are lifestyles.

Christianity is not like other Religion, it is based on the living Christ, He died and rose up again and He is still living and He is the only way. Everybody know this, only if you want to deny it. How many religion can also say this?

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl / How Do You Feel When Your Girl Scream During Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.