Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lies Ladies Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Ladies Tell (909 Views)

Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys / Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? / Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies Ladies Tell by AloyEmeka5: 1:29am On Oct 14, 2010
Lies ladies tell

It’s unarguable that lies are now the most common features of human beings. It’s more like an epidemic, gradually getting hold of us, especially the womenfolk.
I was in a commercial bus one day heading to my office. Seated next to me was a young lady, of course gorgeously dressed, looking real hip. Soon, I was dumbfounded as she bombarded her man with unpardonable lies.

Immediately her phone beeped, she brought it out, glanced at the name on the screen, breathed in and out twice, then feigned her voice as she picked the call.
She was pretentiously sounding like someone really very sick. She told her caller that she was in Abuja, still very sick and was on her way to the hospital.
She even went as far as accusing the guy (mugu) on the phone of adopting a lackadaisical attitude towards her in her time of need. She concluded by begging him to pay some money into her account, so she could use it to offset the hospital bills.

As the conversation went on, I was baffled at her courage and boldness, because she felt so unconcerned about the judgment of the other passengers sitting in the bus who were obviously eavesdropping on her call.

As she alighted at her bus stop, the remaining passengers in the bus picked up her case as the topic of the day.
Men and women alike were all condemning her, forgetting that just like the adulterous woman in the Holy book, nobody could dare challenge her in her presence because all of them could also be found guilty of the same sin.
Our men cannot be exonerated of such thunderous phone lies. But the cases of women are more rampant and the grades of their lies higher than those of their male counterparts.

As if that wasn’t enough, I went to my salon to make my hair. There, I encountered a higher level of lies ladies tell.
It is common knowledge that hairdressing salons are places where rumours are generated and spread like wild fire, lies are manufactured, and then the good, bad and ugly news are circulated.
If you want to know what’s new or the latest happening on your street or neighbourhood, just sit in any hairdressing salon in that area for at least one hour, and your ears would be filled to your satisfaction.
So that day, I rushed in just to have my hair washed. As I sat down waiting for the madam to attend to me, I sighted one hot chic on the block.
Two of the workers there were busy with her hair and nails, while her hands and attention were on her phone.
Shortly after, her phone beeped and she received a call. She told the caller that she was in a salon making her hair and needs his help. She claimed to be financially stranded in the salon.

Few minutes later, one handsome dude walked into the salon with a bag full of edible stuff. He walked straight to her, handed over the package and some money, then sat a while with her and left.
It was as if I was monitoring and timing her; 30 minutes later, another guy walked into the same salon with yet another bag of goodies. This particular one spent more time chatting with her than the first.
Finally, he left and the customers and the stylist were murmuring on her escapades. But nobody could say it loudly to her hearing.
At last, she was done but her escapades were not over. She quickly put a call over to a guy who came over and picked her up with his car.
As soon as she left, there was uproar, tongues were wagging. Stories about her usual change of guys became the sensational topic of the day.
Lies were clamouring on each other. You know say na story dey bring story.
But that chic get guts oh!

How she managed to convince three different guys (mugus) to come to her aid in a salon still beats my imagination. Supreme power of a woman, I guess.
One other lie, that women are very fond of it, is their age. At many occasions and times in life, an average Nigerian woman has in one way or the other, lied about her age. And in most cases, they cut it down to suit the situation.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/69757-Lies-ladies-tell.html
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by biola44: 2:08am On Oct 14, 2010
it is not personal, just business!
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by AloyEmeka5: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2010
It's a lie, not just business.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by Omolola1(f): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2010
*Swallows*
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by petebor02(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2010
@poster pls,pls,pls ah the tory is too longi ah ogbeni
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by Ikedonn(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2010
It's happening everywhere,even here abroad.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hjolmgv
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by Moralistli(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
Only few naija men reveal it as it is, And u gotta be extremely practical in order 2 handle such wisely.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by omohwunmmy: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2010
LWKMD! @ switching bread labels. Pathetic liars.

@topic
women lie, men lie.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by Kelvinj(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2010
lol every1 is guilty of lying so its not more or less in any gender
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by lollidam91(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2010
women pass men in lying.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by queeneve: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2010
Women are just better at it, YOU MEN LIE MORE THAN WOMEN but lousy!
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by 190: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2010
im hoping wale star dobodobo sees this

That was how a lady ATE his N15,000 (Naira)

and he didnt see her pants,he fought the lady after demanding for a refund~
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by biola44: 5:27am On Oct 15, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by mystikal(m): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2010
That Hair Cut must have taken hours
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2010
~~hehehe
Re: Lies Ladies Tell by usbcable(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2010
mystikal:

That Hair Cut must have taken hours

was also wondering was he trying to do a bob marley/majek fashek raggae hairstyle.

Aloy+Emeka:

Lies ladies tell

, I rushed in just to have my hair washed,
, her phone beeped and she received a call, 30 minutes , another guy , This particular one spent more time chatting with her than the first.
, She quickly put a call over to a guy who came over and picked her up with his car.

and you claimed to just wash your hair and spent over 1 hour doing that( at least the ''pick-up'' guy would need to drive over which would take a couple of minutes prolly 15 minutes)

OBVIOUSLY THE SALON STORY IS A LIE ON YOUR OWN PART

and the lying game goes on

(1) (Reply)

How Make A Man Or Woman Marry You In 3 Months / Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? / Will U Marry An Old Friend Is Married In D State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.