Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. (9666 Views)

If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Trustworthy Or Not – Reno Omokri Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 5:02pm On May 08, 2020
Use a different facebook profile with another name and a fine dp, then engage your partner with chats and colourful pics of class, glamour and luxury... do this for 3 weeks.

And then check the results ! cheesy

15 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Davash222(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2020
No sane guy will engage in this nonsense!

All these task for a Nigerian girlfriend
Not worth it!

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by CsRockefeller(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2020
This is entrapment and an idea from d darkest of minds, why would you want to tempt the one you love?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Holumhidey(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2020
Hustle oo, make you nor turn yourself to private detective/investigator because of woman.....

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 5:06pm On May 08, 2020
CsRockefeller:
This is entrapment and an idea from d darkest of minds, why would you want to tempt the one you love?
lol... how can you even use the word TEMPT, when verifying trust !!!

10 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by bigiyaro(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2020
OP! you have a goat, you know that goats eats yams, now you are dangling a fresh yam before the goat, hoping your goat is a disciplined goat and would not eat the yam, are you not using your hand to break your heart by yourself?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 5:10pm On May 08, 2020
Davash222:

Not worth it!
love is nothing without trust... but before you trust, thread carefully... you can be sure after verification. trust dont come cheaply... A partner has to earn it rather than expecting to get it via benefits of doubts until found guilty !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 5:11pm On May 08, 2020
bigiyaro:
OP! you have a goat, you know that goats eats yams, now you are dangling a fresh yam before the goat, hoping your goat is a disciplined goat and would not eat the yam, are you not using your hand to break your heart by yourself?
Are you saying u ll rather give your partner the benefit of doubt until found guilty?
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by missimelda01(f): 5:13pm On May 08, 2020
You can listen to Op if you're completely jobless and planning on doing nothing useful with your life. If you begin to have doubts in your relationship, confront your spouse and stop acting childish.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Walefunds: 5:14pm On May 08, 2020
Bam bam
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 5:16pm On May 08, 2020
Davash222:

Not worth it!
Sane guys are religious with the rules of engagement but the dumb guys do crazy things just like the Op has said and gets liberated from the shackles of betrayal and unfaithfulness
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by CsRockefeller(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol... how can you even use the word TEMPT, when verifying trust !!!

Oga if that's how u do Ur things it's fine.

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 5:17pm On May 08, 2020
missimelda01:
You can listen to Op if you're completely jobless and planning on doing nothing useful with your life. If you begin to have doubts in your relationship, confront your spouse and stop acting childish.
imelda... are you sarcastically insinuating insults? huh?
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 5:18pm On May 08, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Oga if that's how u do Ur things it's fine.
I want to set you free... but u are refusing it cheesy
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by professorval1(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2020
missimelda01:

One bottle of Erujeje for you there..
You geh mouth!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 5:22pm On May 08, 2020
professorval1:

One bottle of Erujeje for you there.. You geh mouth!
tongue
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by missimelda01(f): 5:22pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
imelda... are you sarcastically insinuating insults? huh?
Oh No, I'm helping you attract the right audience.

3 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 5:23pm On May 08, 2020
missimelda01:

Oh No, I'm helping you attract the right audience.
And what's that supposed to mean?
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by CsRockefeller(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I want to set you free... but u are refusing it cheesy

I will have a marriage filled with love without the issues of trust or its likes.

My Dad and Mum have a happy marriage, mine won't be different.

For now, there are other things to do than stalking one girl somewhere that doesn't add nothing to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Lamanii22(f): 5:36pm On May 08, 2020
I can't even try it, I truss him... I have no reason to doubt him..

Only a jobless guy would try what the OP says.

3 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 5:37pm On May 08, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I will have a marriage filled with love without the issues of trust or its likes.

My Dad and Mum have a happy marriage, mine won't be different.

For now, there are other things to do than stalking one girl somewhere that doesn't add nothing to me.
Husbands has fathered children of other men, thinking they are his. such men falls under desame category as some of us!

4 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 5:53pm On May 08, 2020
Lamanii22:
I can't even try it, I truss him... I have no reason to doubt him..

Only a jobless guy would try what the OP says.
That's what they call sheer insensitivity... deliberately choosing not to wake up to the realities of life.

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by CsRockefeller(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Husbands has fathered children of other men, thinking they are his. such men falls under desame category as u !

My Dad and Mum have a happy and successful marriage, mine won't be any different.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 5:57pm On May 08, 2020
CsRockefeller:

My Dad and Mum have a happy and successful marriage, mine won't be any different.
If you will agree. let me be your coach... it an offercheesy
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by yourprincess24(f): 6:00pm On May 08, 2020
It's will be harmful!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 08, 2020
If your girlfriend opens a fake Facebook account and does the same to you, chances are that there will be the same result.

Nobody no like better thing. How can my girlfriend be chyked by Dangote's son and she says no? Is she mad ni? Na me go even dey advise am to reconsider sef. grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by CsRockefeller(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
If you will agree. let me be your coach... it an offercheesy

I will pass, thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 6:19pm On May 08, 2020
J111333:
If your girlfriend opens a fake Facebook account and does the same to you, chances are that there will be the same result.

Nobody no like better thing. How can my girlfriend be chyked by Dangote's son and she says no? Is she mad ni? Na me go even dey advise am to reconsider sef. grin
lol
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by FGonline: 6:21pm On May 08, 2020
Davash222:

Not worth it!
Op no get work
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Tozic: 6:23pm On May 08, 2020
Holumhidey:
Hustle oo, make you nor turn yourself to private detective/investigator because of woman.....

some will try it...
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by pahars(m): 6:28pm On May 08, 2020
I wonder y some peeps will turn private detective for woman wey u never marry

3 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Ogilinsaka: 6:28pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Use a different facebook profile with another name and a fine dp, then engage your partner with chats and colourful pics of class, glamour and luxury... do this for 3 weeks.

And then check the results ! cheesy

That will destroy whatever anybody has if they ever try it.
Men especially get sense, they can't try it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! / A Heart Touching Story(an Emotional And Moral Story) / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.