Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office (9690 Views)

Two Married UBA Staff, Caught Red Handed In Extra Marital Affairs / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

that does not change the fact that you are a pervert and should be castrated angry
cheesy
OladimejiRufai:

that does not change the fact that you are a pervert and should be castrated angry
bros i just love women iyam not a pervert ..not at all.Guest007 can attest i am no pervert. Guest007 am i a prrvert?
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by yummyking: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
the same thing happened in my company.......it is a disaster.....people are looking for office job and some people are having sex in the office... ogun lakaye osin mole na him go strike all of una wey dey sex for office awon oloriburuku...the funny thinfg is that most of them are married men and women.
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Michelle55:
One of the disadvantages of having SM( whatever happens to respecting others privacy) what did he gain by exposing those fellows Now? Or is it his life responsibility to make people lose their jobs? For Pete's sake, no one is above mistake and certainly not over something that couldn't be control.
That dude that caught the moment and expose them like that needs to be taught a very big lesson.
The earlier we start minding our business in some certain areas of our lives, the better it would be for our sanity sake!!
Nonsense and ingredients undecided
who tell am to open curtain while doin d do cheesy.
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Stephenchisky(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
try and check on this https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Ekwobipk08ir/
making money isnt the problem but on how u use it depends
check and link on https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Ekwobipk08ir/
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 26, 2019
lefulefu:
:Dbros i just love women iyam not a pervert ..not at all.Guest007 can attest i am no pervert. Guest007 am i a prrvert?

king.. you get time grin
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2019
Guest007:

king.. you get time grin

hmmm@ ur dp smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by reservd(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
You named the bank then added the branch too and you put it out on SM, you are wicked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians / How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All / I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.