Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins (54045 Views)

The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by imitateMe(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
What an embarrassment, I pity the man that will do this public nonsense to me.
If Davido should do that to you, you no go jump grab am?? This man is just broke.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by crackhouse(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
I am sure she just remembered that saying yes doesn't really mean she's marrying him and she said it just to save the guy from embarrassment. Ring that she will throw to the dustbin tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Fragility6: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jchi9876:
Na force? See her yeye face
Why the insult now? The guy man no suppose code say the gal no like am?
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Cfab(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
This act of kneeling when proposing to a lady is disgusting, it reeks of weakness or low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Religion6:
I don't see any happiness on her face. She might be under pressure to save him of the shame of rejection. Public proposal to a lady is a big NO to me. All the best though

Mehn, I tell you.

It's tough being a woman...
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Jchi9876: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fragility6:

Why the insult now? The guy man no suppose code say the gal no like am?

Why wait 10mins to accept ? What happened between 1-9mins?

You wait all that long to still accept
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Legendguru: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
hmmm
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by abels(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
the girl refused to stretch out her fingers, the guy had to bring it out. kind of embarrassing to this girl,,the boy nor know wetin de worry am ..mumu boy..you never see wife o make i just let you know ...what madness
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian Guy Publicly Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Mall,

She Finally Said Yes After 10mins Of Nontsop Kneeling Down And Begging From Passersby and Well Wishers

Watch video

Source:

https://www.made4naija.com/guy-publicly-proposes-to-his-gf-she-finally-said-yes-after-10mins-of-nontsop-kneeling-down/

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by olumalcolm(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
She go don tlk NO for either text or privately later. grin
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Fragility6: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jchi9876:

Why wait 10mins to accept ? What happened between 1-9mins?

You wait all that long to still accept
Me no know o but i tink d gal just accept to save the guy public shame cause we've seen oda public proposal na d girl dey rush ring. Diz one get as e b
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by DONFASZY(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
E no go last.....run away since u r nt api accepting it
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by ridbell01(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Please you brought that idea
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Popebliss: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
How many of these stunts have actually led to a successful marriage? Moreover, what acceptable excuse(s) could be put forward when marriages resulting from such stunts hit a rock? I'm just curious.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by 400billionman: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
MarianaTrench:
Why embarrass someone and put the person under pressure to accept your proposal?

Some men are naturally stupid.

You went out with a girl and you still go on your knees to attract attention to your stupid self.

Then keep kneeling for 10minutes.

This is for men who don't know that it is a woman's willingness that drives a relationship to work. A woman should be the one begging you to take her to see her future mother in-law.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by tomdon(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
cococandy:
Know someone well before proposing in public like this.

Unlike what some “alfa meils” want you people to believe, husbands are not scarce and not every woman jumps up in joy at the sight of a ring. Don’t embarrass yourself. Know someone who loves you deeply before you propose to her.

I wonder what some idiots are thinking when they say ladies rejoice at finding any guy to propose to them.

Proposal should be a concluded thing between both parties before the official asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by koyyess: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
The young lady looks like she has a lot to do before considering marriage.

Negroe wants to trap her.

Lesson learnt: Date when you are ready for marriage and date someone who is also ready.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
she doesnt seem happy undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by eddieguru(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin...chi!...my no marry that girl, she no like you cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by lastempero: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mugu go and collect your ring back
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
imitateMe:

If Davido should do that to you, you no go jump grab am?? This man is just broke.

Not every lady is hungry for guys with money, get that.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

Even WizKid?

Yes angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by omooba969(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes angry

*Yinmu
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Jackzillionaire(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dude couldn't run his package properly.

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by tunary(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
She for no accept him proposal na, she for remain single the rest of her life. peacock
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by akdjr(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bosses don't do that shit! U just gave it her to put it on....
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by jibrilELsudan: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
He should have knelt down inside her kukunase.

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by uuzba(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
ebonyggurl:
Looks like she accepted out of pity
It will now be "Pity Marriage"
The worst type of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Phyde: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
See the girl face, I pity the guy.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by uuzba(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
lefulefu:
she doesnt seem happy undecided
It will be a marriage of pity.

In later years, when she's doing her hair in the hair dressing salon with other ladies, you will hear this gist... "... Hmm my husband is so useless. That's how he almost died in public begging me to marry him. I was just SORRY for the idiot after 10 mins of keeling down that day, Ehn."

And she will keep on repeating this story to the great sorrow of the man.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by ejemamaka: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.