Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins (54008 Views)

The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by bsquare12(f): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Things To Note Before Marriage

There are several things one needs to take into consideration before going into a life contract, some will end up saying had I no I wouldn't have attempted marriage In first place.

1.Your spouse equivalent isn't aiming to complete you.

That far-famed line from “Jerry Maguire” sounds romantic, however don’t expect your partner to finish your life, Higgins same.

“It’s extremely vital for you to you — not during a inconsiderate approach, not during a approach that disregards your partner, however during a approach wherever you perceive taking care of yourself goes to assist you bring your best self to your relationship,” Higgins same.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/things-to-note-before-marriage.html?m=1

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Odisweet(f): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
there's no meeting of mind in this contract they are about to enter...if u know, u know... Also the lady's acceptance is out of pity which is still a reason but not reasonable enough, dat man is still single from what I can see.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
knelt down for 10mins b4 saying yes.... laslas this marriage will not last allah.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by carter009(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Endtime proposal grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by 4ckTOT0: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
this one is still collecting preeks. she just dodnt want to embarrass herself so she accept
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by 4ckTOT0: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
DanniBozz:
This marriage is definitely not going to work. These public proposals are becoming underrated. How can you be in a relationship with someone that is confused about you and you go public to propose. I feel these people are just trying to trend nothing more.
A guy and a girl in a serious relationship will already know they are married, any proposal or whatsoever will just be like a surprise event to mark that particular moment and will not take the girl even a second to already show her acceptance. Nigeria youths are really lazy and what PMB meant with that statement was that they really think very low. Even here on NL you could tell.
they are lazy, misinformed, annoying copy cats and stupid
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by bsquare12(f): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Things To Note Before Marriage

There are several things one needs to take into consideration before going into a life contract, some will end up saying had I no I wouldn't have attempted marriage In first place.

1.Your spouse equivalent isn't aiming to complete you.

That far-famed line from “Jerry Maguire” sounds romantic, however don’t expect your partner to finish your life, Higgins same.

“It’s extremely vital for you to you — not during a inconsiderate approach, not during a approach that disregards your partner, however during a approach wherever you perceive taking care of yourself goes to assist you bring your best self to your relationship,” Higgins same.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/things-to-note-before-marriage.html?m=1

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by dochenaj: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Why will you propose without knowing she wants you to propose? I don't like unintelligent people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by BTCog: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Proposal Drama everyday. Nonsense! During my time, I just called my wife in phone and proposed. She gave an answer within one week, I wedded her in less than 6 months and we're over 5yrs in marriage and happy as well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by joeeee240(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
cococandy:
Why pained?

Why foolîsh?
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by slimtosin(m): 12:00am On Jul 23, 2019
Seems all of you are now mad and stupid to the extent that some will still go and try that on the third mainland bridge ���
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Idris00(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2019
Happy for him

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Timisamd(m): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2019
cococandy:
Know someone well before proposing in public like this.

Unlike what some “alfa meils” want you people to believe, husbands are not scarce and not every woman jumps up in joy at the sight of a ring. Don’t embarrass yourself. Know someone who loves you deeply before you propose to her.
I don give my wife belle before I propose her on her birthday ..
I no fit make one yeye girl disgrace me...
cheesy
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by mulero23: 2:34am On Jul 23, 2019
I sight lazy youths..
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian Guy Publicly Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Mall,

She Finally Said Yes After 10mins Of Nontsop Kneeling Down And Begging From Passersby and Well Wishers

Watch video

Source:

https://www.made4naija.com/guy-publicly-proposes-to-his-gf-she-finally-said-yes-after-10mins-of-nontsop-kneeling-down/

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:21am On Jul 23, 2019
Girl will definitely return that ring. It wasn't bad collecting it to save him from public embarrassment tho.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by clevjose: 3:48am On Jul 23, 2019
Wahala
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by jeyselassie(m): 5:20am On Jul 23, 2019
Religion6:
I don't see any happiness on her face. She might be under pressure to save him of the shame of rejection. Public proposal to a lady is a big NO to me. All the best though
it looks like she is been abused
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by princfred(m): 5:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Check well that guy is not financially loaded enough otherwise na the babe go do the proposal to herself, by herself, for herself.
We know them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by SHOCK7(m): 6:27am On Jul 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
What an embarrassment, I pity the man that will do this public nonsense to me.
what exactly 'll u do?
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by ejimatic: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2019
MarianaTrench:
Why embarrass someone and put the person under pressure to accept your proposal?
. Public proposal does not guarantee a happy home.It jis just a love comedy and a celebration of nonsense.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Brendasweet(f): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2019
Awwwww kiss
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Skmoda360(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2019
Religion6:
I don't see any happiness on her face. She might be under pressure to save him of the shame of rejection. Public proposal to a lady is a big NO to me. All the best though
She is not interested in the guy at all..... undecided
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Skmoda360(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2019
Religion6:
I will just do it quietly alone with her on the dinning or in the bedroom....simple.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Skmoda360(m): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2019
Odisweet:
there's no meeting of mind in this contract they are about to enter...if u know, u know... Also the lady's acceptance is out of pity which is still a reason but not reasonable enough, dat man is still single from what I can see.
Your head dey there....

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Isha327(f): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2019
Advice to future hubby
"Don't propose to me in public, i'll faint instead of saying yes" shocked
I like coded things tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by palmkaniel: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2019
what happened to private proposal? must u embarrass yourself in the public?
las las sef the lady no get joy for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by carter009(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Don't worry dear, I will do as you said,, coded proposal Loading..............
Isha327:
Advice to future hubby
"Don't propose to me in public, i'll faint instead of saying yes" shocked
I like coded things tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Gerrard59(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
So, Omalicha from the famous KPMG WhatsApp group don marry? shocked

Remain AY & Gold; and TroubleMaker & Prof. President. grin
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by uxomykaz: 4:07am On Jul 27, 2019
Gerrard59:
So, Omalicha from the famous KPMG WhatsApp group don marry? shocked

Remain AY & Gold; and TroubleMaker & Prof. President. grin

As if I knew I was going to see a post of someone from the group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / CNN Post About Rafael Nadal Engagement & How A Nigerian Misinterpreted It / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.