Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins (54048 Views)

The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Alejobs: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Enemyofpeace: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
The marriage no go last, she answered under pressure
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by DarlingEmojist(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Guy 10minutes is too much na
Just kneel down for 2minutes and if she dunno accept ...Just stand up,dust your kneels,spit on the floor,match it 3tyms,swear for her,hiss and gettaway
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
uuzba:

It will be a marriage of pity.

In later years, when she's doing her hair in the hair dressing salon with other ladies, you will hear this gist... "... Hmm my husband is so useless. That's how he almost died in public begging me to marry him. I was just SORRY for the idiot after 10 mins of keeling down that day, Ehn."

And she will keep on repeating this story to the great sorrow of the man.
the lady clearly doesnt like him..its all written on her face.i doubt if she will even go ahead with any wedding.very probably she will break off the engagement as soon as they away from prying eyes.dude just used d crowd to blackmail her into agreeing to his proposals undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by godofuck231: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ugly thing she's still forming style when someone is begging to answer his mame
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Nche95(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
the boy looks broke.. no wonder
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

*Yinmu

To yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Deepfeel(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Emotional blackmail grin
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by omobaba1759: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Some guys are just so stupid, why would i kneel down for a girl to marry me? It makes no sense to me .

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by banggy: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmmm
this generation of men are just too weak for my liking....
very low self esteem
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
The guy is a fool. I have no regrets for saying so
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Nat404: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
cococandy:
Know someone well before proposing in public like this.

Unlike what some “alfa meils” want you people to believe, husbands are not scarce and not every woman jumps up in joy at the sight of a ring. Don’t embarrass yourself. Know someone who loves you deeply before you propose to her.
Babe, you made a lot of sense. Wishing him the best of luck because that chick is not really in love with him.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
She will disengage herself the next day, she just wanted to save him from shame.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by bsquare12(f): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
“That’s it!”, “Keep it right there”, “Don’t stop!”, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” How important for women

Not too long ago, i used to be asked what makes a lady sensible in bed.

Like most things within the space of attraction and pleasure, the solution can vary from man to man. Whenever I’ve browse articles addressing what makes a person sensible in bed, they commonly pop out with however he touches the girl, being mild, kissing, pre-intimacy, and his ability to carryback till she is prepared to climax.

www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/thats-it-keep-it-right-there-dont-stop-yes-yes-Yes-how-important-for-women.html?m=1

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by TemmyT002(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
All these kneeling down nonsense sef
What is the essence of dating in the first place? No be to marry?
Why kneel down to propose then?
You dey beg am?
People just like copy copy sha
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by smsreseller: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
After ten minutes of pleading?

And you will see some collecting the ring happily....

This lady's act is a pointer that she is not inlove with that dude..

Dat brother should keep on searching,until he finds someone that loves him naturally..

May God help him to discover that before it is too late o.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
cococandy:
Know someone well before proposing in public like this.

Unlike what some “alfa meils” want you people to believe, husbands are not scarce and not every woman jumps up in joy at the sight of a ring. Don’t embarrass yourself. Know someone who loves you deeply before you propose to her.
husband's are not scarce...it's good men that are scarce and the preferences of ladies makes even the good ones unavailable to them. sane with wives...

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by duchessvikki0(f): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Public proposal is a big NO for me grin
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by shugabasbn: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iranu
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
And that's how he want to start his marital life shocked
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by foster212: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
This marriage no go sweet. I swear.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Imagine that... When the babe go fvck am up 2mrw we go dey call her names not knowing the genesis of the matter. Tell the guy to pray for 3 mins on his kneels he go dey complain undecided
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by victorian(f): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shes inlove with another guy.

Eeyah

Guy sorry ehn?
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by newdawn2017(f): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
ednut1:
Only fools do public proposals
No. if u re really sure of d debt of ur partner's love for u, y not? Love is divine it's not lust. Love is clear action.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Boyooosa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
she will still say NO in private. its a prophecy.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
newdawn2017:
No. if u re really sure of d debt of ur partner's love for u, y not? Love is divine it's not lust. Love is clear action.
it is foolishness . Must we always copy oyinbo trends. I have see 2 cases where the babes accepted the proposals ( not to disgrace the guy) and returned the ring in private. Pure crap.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by kikelomojessy(f): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
All this is very simple.

I won't make u kneel for 1 min I will just collect the ring. Go home call his sis or bro to come and collect a package their bro forgot. I can't enter social media for any wrong reason.

The guy should have known if he is in the right relationship. Why force a lady to marry you.

There are ways to know is someone is ready to settle down with you.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by olarjidey(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
IfeMiLove:
What happens to private proposals??
I tire oo.. Why do brothers like disgrace like this..
You nor fit just propose inside house.. If she reject nobody will know...

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by noziz(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Reason y I don't give a Bleep about these hoes. Dem too get pride. Me wey be set if I wan initiate conversation with u as I girl and I see d look on ur face, I go just detest u immediately

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by MrMacinterchi1: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
i can bet that this marriage won't work. she will still give the ring back to him after now, later.
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by IfeMiLove: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

That's in the trash can coz you ladies prefer PDA. smiley
Don't generalize o,some of us don't like PDAs.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by wired4comfort(f): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
What's up with passers by begging a lady to say yes, this need to stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.