Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? (4432 Views)

If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME / She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by fineboynl(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
i did it raw multiple times. what can i do? that feeling of doing it raw. I have been using condom on her but today she resisted it and grab my thing into her like that and it felt good anyway. now she is more attached to me like never before. during the cause of the sex she said I should promise her to be her besty which I never did. i just told her we are friends already what besty she is talking about. and my main concern now is that she is a seeing other guys and I haven't take her serious like that of which she knows.

that thought of her seeing other guys is what is making me sacred now.
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by fineboynl(m): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by falcon01: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
pls what is girls and besty this days! haba! am facing same troubles... she tells me everything about her and f*cks me! but dates other guys and call me bestie I think shes just using me! I literally am a besty to 4 girls, now I cant even be in a normal committed relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by Starboytwo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pls what is raw?

Gernot rohr, or WWE raw

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by CosmicPhoenix: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
WWE Raw grin
Starboytwo:
Pls what is raw?
Gernot rohr, or WWE raw

1 Like

Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by 2dice01: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bestie is the new name for fúckbuddy

Op go get hiv test kit so you can be bangíng raw

and also go run some test STD no dey look face

3 Likes

Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by Preshie421(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color]What do you mean by Raw?
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Alaye what you need now is multiple tests
no time to waste sharply run to the hospital before the thing redededede for your body

4 Likes

Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by shege45: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
fineboynl:
i did it raw multiple times. what can i do? that feeling of doing it raw. I have been using condom on her but today she resisted it and grab my thing into her like that and it felt good anyway. now she is more attached to me like never before. during the cause of the sex she said I should promise her to be her besty which I never did. i just told her we are friends already what besty she is talking about. and my main concern now is that she is a seeing other guys and I haven't take her serious like that of which she knows.

tell her to go do hiv test asap. Dats d first thing u shld tell her tomorrow.
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by SalafRider(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Eh you said it felt good anyway so carry your own cross for head na. Instead wey u go use your brain think na your pipe de reason for you instead...
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by Callertunez: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wetin really be the bone of contention now
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by Osinachi00(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Starboytwo:
Pls what is raw?
Gernot rohr, or WWE raw
its Royal Raw-mble

1 Like

Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by Michelle55: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2019
falcon01:
pls what is girls and besty this days! haba! am facing same troubles... she tells me everything about her and f*cks me! but dates other guys and call me bestie I think shes just using me! I literally am a besty to 4 girls, now I cant even be in a normal committed relationship.
Does it matter? Atleast you are shifting pant anytime you like.. So why the lamentation or are you tired of being in a community relationships/bestielogy? cheesy

Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by Timagex(m): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2019
Starboytwo:
Pls what is raw?

Gernot rohr, or WWE raw
grin cheesy thunder weh go faya you still dey factory. shocked angry
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by abdeiz(m): 1:26am On Jul 23, 2019
Starboytwo:
Pls what is raw?

Gernot rohr, or WWE raw

This is why I like Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by abdeiz(m): 1:55am On Jul 23, 2019
Starboytwo:
Pls what is raw?

Gernot rohr, or WWE raw

This is why I like Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by stewiepeter: 2:18am On Jul 23, 2019
You hit it RAW and said f""k the outcome.
None of us will be here without cum.
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by femi4: 2:35am On Jul 23, 2019
fineboynl:

stds knocking

2 Likes

Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by Bush2013: 2:50am On Jul 23, 2019
fineboynl:

Baba go for HIV test, it is real

1 Like

Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by mmadu5(m): 3:12am On Jul 23, 2019
Bush2013:
Baba go for HIV test, it is real

forget HIV one thing must kill a man . even HIV self no dey kill again
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by falcon01: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2019
Michelle55:

Does it matter? Atleast you are shifting pant anytime you like.. So why the lamentation or are you tired of being in a community relationships/bestielogy? cheesy
lol.. I dont why but I was just laughing at this reply cheesy
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by BABSSSOO(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2019
it is sweet to do it raw, but you might get it raw soon, if you know, then you know
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by damtan(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2019
fineboynl:

I can see 2 red lines already

No need going for test again. You're welcome
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Why is it that anytime wey prick dey sweet woman she will be asking you to promise her this and that angry
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by arukwe123(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
fineboynl:

go and kill yourself. You have contacted HIV
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by SeunDobo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless............all of them
Re: I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? by Bigpapi: 2:46am On Nov 15, 2021
fineboynl:

I'm cumin

(1) (Reply)

. / See The Photo Of A Man With A Heavy Backside! / See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.