Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? (3798 Views)

Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by mystikal(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2010
clean after the mess
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by gestapo(f): 2:31am On Oct 16, 2010
@ TOPIC

Wow, at last the report from NASA confirming "DISABLED PEOPLE" are not humans and are from Planet Saturn and Planet JupiterĀ  has finally been handed in to CONGRESS for Obama to pass the ruling for us Humans not to mix with "them" cool Thanks for the info, good to know this to avoid dating or doing "them" undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Taminator11872(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
1st I woud'nt date a gal dat is disabled but If the disability cums after we are married i would tolorate it and it also depends on d level of disability. If d disability is permanent and its a burden to me then leaving d marriage maybe an option but if temporal no problem.
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by MrsChima(f): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! / My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her / Darven And Mrsphyno Chat Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.