Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? (3797 Views)

Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Omolola1(f): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2010
Stop behaving like this nao, u do all this and i dont get angry, its because i trust u. i was only joking
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by 190: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^
Joking to start kissing vicks.

well,

i dont wanna talk abt it,i just wanna be left alone for now please! undecided
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Omolola1(f): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2010
Ok.
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Moralistli(m): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2010
A lady with attitude problem is worse than an handicap

Seconded!

@ 189, haba,,,, i'm fervently praying dat u get more enraged and break up wit Lola l'omo. Just watch how i'm gonna drag dis sweet young lady wit u now. Lola mi, hope u still have dat my stuff wit u? lol
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2010
If your partner got HIV from blood transfusion. Would for better for worse apply here?

For me Its on a case by case basis. If a woman cant do the do, then we might consider other options. Thats one of the reasons for getting married in the first place
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by MrCork21: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2010
Disable? only fif she gots Nyahsh like u, queen! tongue
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 1:09am On Oct 15, 2010
Go run into incoming traffic!
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by MrCork21: 1:12am On Oct 15, 2010
Queen eve, madam if i nyansh u once , i swaar be Enable.

madam are u dis able?
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 1:14am On Oct 15, 2010
No, but I can be if it would make you go jump off a cliff grin
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by MrCork21: 1:21am On Oct 15, 2010
queen, madam i herd u r preety,,4real. pliss can we Nyansh?, as friend? pliss?
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by madlady(f): 1:29am On Oct 15, 2010
@Queenie kiss kiss long time no see (what's cooking in the oven wink)

@Topic Yes if we love each other and we are happy.
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 1:31am On Oct 15, 2010
Awwww Mommie Maddie what you winkin your eye for?? The oven is warming grin

My husband won't stop grabbing my hips other than that I am doing GREEEEAT!

How are you Mommie Maddie? I see the Mister keeping you BUSY wink tongue
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by MrCork21: 1:42am On Oct 15, 2010
yea, she sittingg nest to me and i just grapp her hip tongue
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by madlady(f): 1:43am On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Awwww Mommie Maddie what you winkin your eye for?? The oven is warming grin

My husband won't stop grabbing my hips other than that I am doing GREEEEAT!

How are you Mommie Maddie? I see the Mister keeping you BUSY wink tongue

Ok baby girl  kiss kissdat food  will be ready soon. cool cool

Mr gave me the sack cry cry.
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 1:44am On Oct 15, 2010
Awwwww, well it not the end of the world! I hear mr cock slithering your way! grin
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by madlady(f): 1:46am On Oct 15, 2010
^^^^Death angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by MrCork21: 1:49am On Oct 15, 2010
madlady ,,,madam are u relly mad? pliss clarify (noofeinse)
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by madlady(f): 1:52am On Oct 15, 2010
Mr-Cork:

madlady ,,,madam are u relly mad? pliss clarify (noofeinse)

Yes I am so scram before I unleash my madness on you.
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 1:58am On Oct 15, 2010
Hee hee! cry cry cry cry cry cry (these are laughter tears)
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by MrCork21: 2:05am On Oct 15, 2010
maDA LADY, MADAM are u one of those womens who tesco but still play had to get?
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by MrCork21: 2:06am On Oct 15, 2010
maD LADY, MADAM are u one of those womens who work IN tesco but still play had to get?
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by madlady(f): 2:09am On Oct 15, 2010
to your first attempt.

Whatever to your second.
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by mystikal(m): 5:42am On Oct 15, 2010
There are worse disabilities than HIV, DK.
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2010
Really? What could be WORSE than hiv/aids?
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by mystikal(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2010
A bad attitude

Bi polar freaks

People with HIV [not AIDS now], have been known to go on and lead normal lives
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Odunnu: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Have you been/visited anybody at the hospital lately?
You'l gladly take HIV against any other illness
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by abioila(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

hiv/aids is far far beta dan this.

Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by mystikal(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2010
tell 'em
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by sauce98(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
I wud still be wit her, i tink luv conquers all,
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by daduke2k(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
@op. i wuld. Gayz are d worst disabilities i knw of.
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by gowaga68: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2010
madlady in the house, smoke em all tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2010
SMH at yall, (throwing a dish on ground and screams)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U Stingy Bastard: / A Note To My Ex: Vee / Readers Respond:can You Marry Somone You Have Sex With On First Meeting???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.