Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? (3801 Views)

Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
Would you date a man or woman that has a disability or life threatening illnesses? This person is your soul mate but they have a life threatening disease or disability and makes you happy, would you still date them?

What disability can you tolerate or won't tolerate?

My friend left her husband when he became physically disabled when he had a bad truck accident. He was paralyzed from the neck on down and she divorced him. Would you divorce your spouse or break up with your mate if they become disabled?
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Vic2k3(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
Y not. Provided that the disability is not a burden. grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by jaybee3(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2010
Not sure how I'd react.
I don't think i will just hump and leave someone because they became disable. I also don't think i can stay with a woman whose disability makes it outright impossible for us to make love. It's like a free pass to cheat but why should i leave a lie?
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
Jaybee!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now, now! You can do other things to supplement the fucccking Jaybee, that an excuse!

As for me, I wouldn't leave my husband because there aren't that many GOOD PEOPLE out there and I married him for BETTER AND FOR WORSE, I may have to pray and ask for patience, BUT I THINK I CAN DEAL WITH WHATEVER COME MY WAY because I told told in the WORD, nothing is put on you that you can't bear,
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by jaybee3(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2010
queeneve:

Jaybee!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now, now! You can do other things to supplement the fucccking Jaybee, that an excuse!
Other things like?
It's not so straight forward for men shocked shocked shocked You want me to buy a doll or something

queeneve:

As for me, I wouldn't leave my husband because there aren't that many GOOD PEOPLE out there and I married him for BETTER AND FOR WORSE, I may have to pray and ask for patience, BUT I THINK I CAN DEAL WITH WHATEVER COME MY WAY because I told told in the WORD, nothing is put on you that you can't bear,
That's what we all say but most act different when such situations arise.
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by 190: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2010
Sadly i wont date a disabled~
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Omolola1(f): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2010
If he is my husband, i would stick with him thru thick and thin, but he shouldn't blame me if i cheat on him~
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2010
Jaybee,

Just because a person is disabled doesn't mean they can't do other things, now she may not be able to ride you or gyrate her hips like she used or could, but she can use her hands, toes, feet, mouth, arms, and toys,

No, you do not have to buy a doll but you can use your mate the best of her ability,

I have known men and women who have stayed with their mates through thick and thin even through a disability, IT REALLY EACH INDIVIDUAL character, and morale,
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Vic2k3(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2010
Omolola1:

If he is my husband, i would stick with him thru thick and thin, but he shouldn't blame me if i cheat on him~

Get ready for moi. cos i'm crippled and blind cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2010
Awwww!

(whispering to Omoloa, dont marry him!)
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by jaybee3(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
@Q
Point I'm trying to make is it depends on the disability and how it affects the other person.
You see, making love is important to me in a relationship so if the person I'm with can't perform because of their disability then I'm gonna look elsewhere and would expect her to do the same if roles were switched.
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Omolola1(f): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
@Vic, you are crippled and blind? Awww, s.ex is goin 2 be interesting~ *chuckles*
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2010
You do know that NOT EVERYBODY IS CLEAN Jaybee, so dipping your sausage elsewhere aint ideal,

But if that WHAT YALL AGREE ON THEN HEY,

I can get the blind part Omoloa, but the cripple, YOU WILL BE DOING ALL THE WORK!
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Omolola1(f): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2010
@Queen, Do you actually think i would "do" a disabled person? HELL NO
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
Don't knock it until you try it sista girl! wink

Aint that right Vic? tongue
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Vic2k3(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2010
queeneve:

Awwww!  

(whispering to Omoloa, dont marry him!)

She must!!!! infact inshort ***knees down on one knee***  Lola will u marry me?

Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2010
Be careful Vic, I see FURRY AZZ slithering over here!
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Vic2k3(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2010
queeneve:

Aint that right Vic? tongue

Thats right. i bet she wont turn back when she tastes it

queeneve:

Be careful Vic, I see FURRY AZZ slithering over here!

He can only bark. but can't bite
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Omolola1(f): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2010
Oh! *looks at Vic on his athletic knees wiv d diamond ring stretched forward* Erm, sweery, this is not d rite place~
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by jaybee3(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2010
queeneve:

You do know that NOT EVERYBODY IS CLEAN Jaybee, so dipping your sausage elsewhere aint ideal,

But if that WHAT YALL AGREE ON THEN HEY,

That's why we have all sort of test that can be carried out.
Plus i can actually screen my potential dates before doing the do shocked shocked shocked
Don't ask me how lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm that powerfull cool cool cool
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by queeneve: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
jay bee:

That's why we have all sort of test that can be carried out.
Plus i can actually screen my potential dates before doing the do shocked shocked shocked
Don't ask me how lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm that powerfull cool cool cool

VOMITS lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by iyatrustee(f): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2010
disable ke? no be me
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by gowaga68: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
to me i will stick to her (thats if she's my wife) no matter. but as long as i can still play the game with her cool
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Odunnu: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
I have a cousin frm my dad's side,very beautiful,intelligent and homely. She has a bad leg,caused by Polio when she was much younger. I only see her during xmas,they live in Maiduguri.
Last xmas,I was with her all thru and it was then I realised that the only disability I cant stand is communication.
I have a very nice disabled male friend who's been close to me since July and there are things I havent told my family that he knows. They might be deficient in one axis but power packed in another.
I'l marry him if i'm not in a serious r'shp.
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by jaybee3(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
queeneve:

VOMITS lipsrsealed
Just a clue shocked shocked I do analysis on health data
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by gowaga68: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2010
Odunnu:

I have a cousin frm my dad's side,very beautiful,intelligent and homely. She has a bad leg,caused by Polio when she was much younger. I only see her during xmas,they live in Maiduguri.
Last xmas,I was with her all thru and it was then I realised that the only disability I cant stand is communication.
I have a very nice disabled male friend who's been close to me since July and there are things I havent told my family that he knows. They might be deficient in one axis but power packed in another.
I'l marry him if i'm not in a serious r'shp.

i have some pals that are disable too but like u said they (most) are intelligent and brilliant.
hope u no go get probs on marrying him?
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Moralistli(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2010
Bad attitude is d gr8test disability!!! Ok, let all d physically challenged ''d special chics'' fall out here and watch how pple like us dat never mind will grab dem 4 a date, lol.
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2010
This things can happen to any body anytime,the country lacks infrastructure that would have created a decent transportation system ,travelling by road every day is a risk in that part of the world,
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by adosjun(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
A lady with attitude problem is worse than an handicap
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by 190: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2010
Lola just keep flirting,

its your time,saw you kissing vicks @ joke's section

enjoy yourself im cool wiv it~
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by Omolola1(f): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2010
Sweets, i swaaaar, its all a joke, we were just acting
Re: Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? by 190: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
acting,

Therez no need!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! / My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her / 20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.