Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. (15322 Views)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / What I Saw In A Brothel / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
1x2x3:

She was careless I didn't need to stretch. I believe others saw it too.
Unfortunately you are black pot that can't call a kettle black... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by sammyije(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Unfortunately you are black pot that can't call a kettle black... tongue tongue

I don't mind you know..
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
1x2x3:

You are taking life too seriously cheesy. Drink some krest and relax a bit. You must stop ranting like a woman

So says the boy who is angry that a woman is on a particular WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Martinez39(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Why e pain you
Her conscience is rumbling.
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
1x2x3:

I don't mind you know..
Yea. Don't cry wolf when you discover ur wife getting it hard from another man... You know karma has a way of biting hard

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
How you could see the content of someone's screen from behind the driver's seat is what baffles me.. 4 real
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yea. Don't cry wolf when you discover ur wife getting it hard from another man... You know karma has a way of biting hard

Lol cheesy cheesy. What do you know about Karma? What if I'm her Karma?
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by THUNDER4real(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're very stupid.

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by IDFWU(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mind your business till your mere existence is like an act of rebellion.

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Married men cheat, married women cheat too, speaking of gender equality... grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by CosmicJames(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
1x2x3:

Yes I agree but don't cast your trust unless you've investigated properly.
Las las, cheating is a decision.
Once someone decided to cheat, there's nothing you can do to stop such person.

Forget about investigation.
Don't even think of trust.

All you can do is to pray to get a wife that will decide not to cheat no matter what.

If you're lucky enough like me, you will find someone special that won't ever cheat on you even as a girlfriend

Think positive.
Remove fear from your mind

I wish you good luck in your search brother

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by emelda86(f): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Na this kind one them dey chuck biro for their eyes....

Imagine u can't mind your business

Imagine how U will be stretching your neck to find wetin no find you...

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin grin.....that's exactly why I liked the comment. I wish I could like it a thousand times. It is a pity that men take delight in cheating on their wives, now women are also playing games undecided. Don't be surprised that those ladies husband's may be doing worst. What has marriages turned into? Hmm!
FatherBona:
this comment deserves at least 100 likes cheesy
Savage and straight to the point grin grin grin
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by earthsync(f): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wow seems like you're really good at figuring out strangers lives undecided
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Deepfeel(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
E no concern me o its a free world do whatever you desire to do as long as you a smart enough to get away with it grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by bluefilm: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nonsense.

So you want to judge marriages based on the actions of two women?

You must be mad.

Anyway sha, weda you are worried about marriages or not, dat one na your bizness.

Nonsense. sad sad
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
1x2x3:

Lol cheesy cheesy. What do you know about Karma? What if I'm her Karma?
Sha stay away from people's wives
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
MYOB.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Michelle55: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Minding your business is surely a good and lucrative business!! But some people will not hear word.

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin lol op just reading ur story is enough to discourage someone about marriage but the good news is dat most married women who cheat also get married to men who also cheat. I can bet u those two married ladies u met in the bus are also married to men who cheat as well.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
carter009:
No faithful girl anywhere, am really scared of relationship /marriage this days, why can't a girl stick to one guy,, STDs on they rise, married women this days are even they worst, remembered how one married woman in my street wanted us to start dating, than am cute, I have a sweet lips, bla bla bla I told her no that am not interested, I told her that I did not expect this from her, she got angry and left,, cheating is on they rise, some people don't fear GOD anymore. People committing adultery everywhere like is a normal thing.
these are runzgirls turned married women. One thing about runzgirls is dat u cant just turn them into acting like a married lady just because u made her ur wife. How e wan happencheesy?

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sha stay away from people's wives

See me see wahala ooo.... Did I tell you I'm with anyone's wife? Are you married?
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
emelda86:
Na this kind one them dey chuck biro for their eyes....

Imagine u can't mind your business

Imagine how U will be stretching your neck to find wetin no find you...

She opened the thing yakata so don't blame me.
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Everyone can cheat, no one is trust worthy
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
bluefilm:
Nonsense.

So you want to judge marriages based on the actions of two women?

You must be mad.

Anyway sha, weda you are worried about marriages or not, dat one na your bizness.

Nonsense. sad sad

Bluefilm calm down. I'm not judging them I only narrated my experience and even gave them benefit of doubt.
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Michelle55:
Minding your business is surely a good and lucrative business!! But some people will not hear word.

Yeah I minded my business if not I would have taken pictures to expose them here.
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Michelle55: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
1x2x3:

Yeah I minded my business if not I would have taken pictures to expose them here.
indeed.. You minded your business yet you knew that the other woman had 3husbands(were you counting ni?) btw, how your neck take long reach front seat Abeg? Make me understand mbok cheesy

Meanwhile check out my siggy below
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
grin grin.....that's exactly why I liked the comment. I wish I could like it a thousand times. It is a pity that men take delight in cheating on their wives, now women are also playing games undecided. Don't be surprised that those ladies husband's may be doing worst. What has marriages turned into? Hmm!

First I admitted that men cheat. The conception that women women don't cheat is my point. They do it smarter than men who just believe their women can't cheat. I don't care if women play games don't just act holy.
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by frugal(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
doris4u:

hmmm you think it contradicts. Why would I be faithful to someone that might want me as a side chick, it's best for me to look elsewhere.
Would it still contract the unbolded.
Yes. It's either you're faithful or you're not. If you suspect the person you're with isn't, you end things with him immediately. You can't hide under the guise of suspecting him to go around cheating yourself. What does that make you?

A cheat will always be a cheat. Whether you're faithful to them or not.
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by teelarryberry(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're very stupid.

Is dat all? Madam pass,
Is like u are on dis table , you just call him stupid ,,Bet we know
We who is really stupid,,,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos) / Did You Have Sex In Secondary School? Share Your Story / Taxi Driver Nabbed While Nashing A Lady, By The Road Side - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.