Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. (15301 Views)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / What I Saw In A Brothel / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You hug transformer? In your small mind?Am not sure you can even walk close to one, continue to deceive yourself. Whatever you guys do, don't be surprised when women do it back at you, even better. You go kill yourself lipsrsealed

it as alway been my dream to have twosome or party with my wife on my matrimonial bed someday ... can i be your role model grin
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol nice idea, hmm I don't think I will be good with that job, I have a very weird philosophy in life, which say it's a free world do whatever you desire the most as long as you are smart enough to get away with it,
Cheating is not that bad just do it secretly, and come out clean

Cheating is not bad? That majority do it and get away with it doesn't mean its right. If culture permits, I would rather speak with my wife and know her sexual desires and fantasy then see how to pull that through with rules of engagement but then we have to understand women are wired differently, they mostly attach emotions and bond to whoever they have sexx with except a few of them who are wired differently.
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
I think men are careless when they cheat because ultimately, the wife will tolerate it. Not so for the man. So yes I can see why women would be smarter in the way they cheat.

Yes I agree with you that men are careless knowing they are likely to be forgiven, they also see that cheating as nothing because it means nothing to them besides sex. On the other hand, women seem more smart because of this natural trust men give their wives, women also understand the consequences of being caught so they have to be extremely smart.

My worry is that before 90% of women who cheat must have invested her affection, emotion and given her heart to whoever she is cheating with which leaves her with absolutely no love for her husband.

If a woman has a financial backing and she cheats with another guy then get caught, she will likely be unapologetic and will decide moving on with whoever she cheated with as long as the financial power it there to take care of whatever she needs. She didn't just cheat, she must have weighed her options and consequences before doing that.

A man with all the financial backing would still be apologetic and won't mind dropping everything else to win back his wife except for some hardcore men.
Most men cheat for the pleasure of sex not affection or emotions so I'm not sure how easy it is dealing with a cheating woman. Still that doesn't mean a man has liberty to cheat.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Jozzy4: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2019
mrAMG2:
Kindly answer the following questions.

-How did you know she was married? Did she tell you herself? Is she related to you? Or did you come to the conclusion because you saw a ring on her finger?

-What makes you feel you know the difference between what’s decent and what’s not?

-Say she’s married, did her husband call you to complain that she is/may be cheating on him?

-What’s wrong with a full grown, independent thinking adult to be interested in erotica whether married or single?

-Finally, why did you invade her privacy and why couldn’t you mind your damn business?

I’m very sure you go to deeper life or mfm. Awon holier than thou. Holiness ambassador. Executive CEO of don’t mind your business.

Mumu

Your type crys most if your wife should ever cheat.
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Deepfeel(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2019
1x2x3:

Cheating is not bad? That majority do it and get away with it doesn't mean its right. If culture permits, I would rather speak with my wife and know her sexual desires and fantasy then see how to pull that through with rules of engagement but then we have to understand women are wired differently, they mostly attach emotions and bond to whoever they have sexx with except a few of them who are wired differently.

Women are not wired differently just the way men have sex with out emotional attachment women do it too, people cheat for different reasons it's bad but to me I feel if you are not getting what you desire the most from a man or woman u are married to and you have 90% chances of having it with someone else and get away with it, take it, life is too short to deny yourself of certain things

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

Women are not wired differently just the way men have sex with out emotional attachment women do it too, people cheat for different reasons it's bad but to me I feel if you are not getting what you desire the most from a man or woman u are married to and you have 90% chances of having it with someone else and get away with it, take it, life is too short to deny yourself of certain things

From your analysis I think it would be better if marriages are abolished rather than make vows and promises we can't keep.
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Deepfeel(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2019
1x2x3:

From your analysis I think it would be better if marriages are abolished rather than make vows and promises we can't keep.
People marry for different reasons you know, some for money, connection, green card, children, sex is the least when it comes to marriage cause sex is cheap you can get it anywhere
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Rochasstatue(f): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2019
Over reliance on masturbation is causing you a lot of cognitive challenges
Find a girl, lady or mama and have real sex.
At this rate you might die before 2020.
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Jozzy4:

Your type crys most if your wife should ever cheat.

With everything I wrote, this is the best you could deduce?

Pathetic
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2019
mrAMG2:

Pathetic

Lol a pinch of your own salt given to you.
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by luminouz(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're very stupid.
Lmaoooo!!!
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2019
1x2x3:

Lol a pinch of your own salt given to you.

Goes to show your disturbing levels of insecurity
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by hungrymingles(f): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
https://hungrymingles.weebly.com/
Meet grown-up ladies who are hoping to have a ton of fun today! Associate with singles and see who is up for a decent time with you!, meet sex Adult young ladies.
https://coitusgirls.com
https://imhookup.com
https://rompmilf.com
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by hungrymingles(f): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
https://hungrymingles.wixsite.com/hugrymingles
If you are looking for new girl friend and confused that where you can meet a perfect girl or where you should stat searching for girls then thousands of girls looking men for online dating at hungrymingles.com these young females also need boyfriends and partner to start a new relationship. With us you can meet gorgeous, good looking, stunning, and hot, single and local girl friend with in few minutes.
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
Finding a faithful woman these days is like search for a needle in the hay
people are only as faithful as their options
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by bluefilm: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
In the USA, they called that a legitimate survey. Almost bound by law!!

No wonder the USA is so _fucked up!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Isha327(f): 12:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Since you're a "mind ur business" type of person
Why don't u just mind ur business
tongue
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Pat081: 3:49am On Jul 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're very stupid.
Do you do it too or why do the write up pain u pass the Op himself ma
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Jozzy4: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2019
mrAMG2:

Pathetic

With everything the op wrote, all you could do is bash him. Rather that pick the lessons there even if he made is own mistakes, ur case is pathetic too grin
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
people are only as faithful as their options

It is easier said than done

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by diamondchoice: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
We sell Goron Tula in wholesale price
For more enquiries
https:///2348030728324

BENEFITS OF GORON TULA
✅Good for women who have menstruation problems.

✅It aids fertility so it is excellent for those trying to conceive.

✅It increases the female libido to the point that the lady will not get tired after round after round of sex even with minimal pre-intimacy!

✅It aids in the production of juicy, copious amounts of vagina wetness which is perfect for those who have dry vaginas.

✅It helps in making the vagina walls clean as a result of the lubrication.

✅Perfect for cleansing the vagina and in doing so, prevents bad vagina odour or that foul fishy, oniony, garlicky smell

For more enquiries
https:///2348030728324
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by frugal(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
I think men are careless when they cheat because ultimately, the wife will tolerate it. Not so for the man. So yes I can see why women would be smarter in the way they cheat.

Only a low self esteem woman would tolerate a cheating partner. It's just disrespectful. When I speak about this, most people say I'm a kiss ass. But it's totally unacceptable to me. Boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife, it doesn't matter. Define your relationship and stick to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons / How To Know You Satisfied Her In Bed / Which Month Are Beautiful Ladies And Cute Guys Born In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.