Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot (47510 Views)

Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland. / Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by mummy1964(f): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
What i note from d last opportunity to maple leaf is that noc D which is school cert dont required ECA. Just upload ur school certificate and wes result of band 4 up depend on company requirements. For RNIP for NOC D no ECA
I want someone to challenge this.
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by bamangar: 4:50am On Mar 14, 2020
mummy1964:
What i note from d last opportunity to maple leaf is that noc D which is school cert dont required ECA. Just upload ur school certificate and wes result of band 4 up depend on company requirements. For RNIP for NOC D no ECA
I want someone to challenge this.
WES is ECA. That's from your experience in Brandon. But when it comes to IRCC time, it's required.

And how was the interview? Were you there physically or via Skype? Wishing you well
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Dayzeeray: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shespeaks:
Hi everyone, my brother is 27. He has an OND in Shipping and Maritime Transport which falls under NOC C. He has 5 years of work experience in Shipping and Receiving..... Please house, which of the Canadian Immigration program is his best possible means of migrating to Canada? Please help!

I believe he qualifies for EE, PNP, AIPP and RNIP so let him just start the process.

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Marola(f): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
The RNIP is very similar to AIPP the koko is getting a job which may be difficult but very possible God willing .Nothing comes easy sincerely let's be prepared to put our all to achieve our goals .Someone on the AIPP thread who has gotten a job offer said she sent CV with cover letter to 5 employers daily for a while before she got the offer .So with persistence it will surely end in praise for us all .
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Rosarie(f): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
satp:

Register for your WES and write IELTS General exam. Once these two are in place, begin to apply for jobs. Immediately you get a "valid job offer" you will for your medicals and police report and apply on IRCC website. You will also for to vfs for biometrics while processing your visa. Prepare your visa application fee.
pls what is the cost for a family of five.in total

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Newwoman: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2020
I got an invite to maple leaf for the position of factory worker. I was invited for physical assessment and interveiw. Please haa any one travelled to brandon for such interveiw.

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by kennyfem(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Same here
Newwoman:
I got an invite to maple leaf for the position of factory worker. I was invited for physical assessment and interveiw. Please haa any one travelled to brandon for such interveiw.
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by kennyfem(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Pls did anyone later got invitation letter from maple leaf for visa, because up till now, no response from them
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by 40manlappy: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by say9ng(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Bostin(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
say9ng:
What next after job offer letter..
Which Community did you received the offer
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by say9ng(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by HEADYWORLD: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
say9ng:
Brandon. Manitoba

What role please, is it tech

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? / BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) / Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.