Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot (46322 Views)

Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland. / Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Shespeaks: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Is it true that community recommendation under the RNIP is done on a point based system even after getting a job offer?
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Bostin(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2020
Shespeaks:
Is it true that community recommendation under the RNIP is done on a point based system even after getting a job offer?
Yes
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Tstunt: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shespeaks:
Is it true that community recommendation under the RNIP is done on a point-based system even after getting a job offer?

Please, explain more. I don't understand what you mean by pointbase system.
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by gracechellar(f): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bostin:
What if they get invitation and also get the visa , is that not enough even if they won't get the job ...appreciate little things
They didn't apply for RNIP. Nothing to appreciate. RNIP won't ask for the things they are asking for... OK o.. I appreciate. Goodluck.
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by gracechellar(f): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shespeaks:
Yes. Some communities like Brandon, Altona and Sault ste Marie
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by gracechellar(f): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
DAramis:
signing out officially from the thread. I wish other members goodluck in their quest.
Hops nothing..
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by DAramis: 2:22am On Feb 04, 2020
gracechellar:

Hops nothing..
Hops what shocked? I don't understand your statement. cry
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Olusolasolomon: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
Please do one need to do ielts exam before start doing the processing or where exactly one need to start the northern and rural immigrants process
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Klasiquethrift(f): 6:47am On Feb 15, 2020
[quote author=40manlappy post=80583249][/quote]
Please any update on these thread?
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by adeyinabunmi: 3:05am On Feb 16, 2020
Pls am new here and am interested in the RINP ... pls how do I go about getting a job pls
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Why do you request for a What's app group when you can ask all your questions on here? Please do not send your phone numbers and emails on a social media like this. Ask your questions here and people would respond to your answers

spankyflex:
he said I should pay $4500 to get me a job.

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Themmy: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Have you done your wes evaluation? Because some schools waste time sending transcript. IELTS expires after two years.
Olusolasolomon:
Please do one need to do ielts exam before start doing the processing or where exactly one need to start the northern and rural immigrants process
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by safetyman: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
bigglenn12:
Why do you request for a What's app group when you can ask all your questions on here? Please do not send your phone numbers and emails on a social media like this. Ask your questions here and people would respond to your answers

Who's the thief requesting for $4,500??
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by justwise(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sadly some selfish people have derailed the progress of this thread with whatsapp group. You will be banned.

10 Likes

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by satp(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Olusolasolomon:

Register for your WES and write IELTS General exam. Once these two are in place, begin to apply for jobs. Immediately you get a "valid job offer" you will for your medicals and police report and apply on IRCC website. You will also for to vfs for biometrics while processing your visa. Prepare your visa application fee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Shespeaks: 12:10am On Feb 27, 2020
Hi everyone, my brother is 27. He has an OND in Shipping and Maritime Transport which falls under NOC C. He has 5 years of work experience in Shipping and Receiving..... Please house, which of the Canadian Immigration program is his best possible means of migrating to Canada? Please help!
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Onyxfidel1(f): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2020
Can some1 with tourist visa apply from canada. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 / Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas / Swimmers Circled By White Shark Leaving Them Trapped In Australia (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.