Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch (68523 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Godson32(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wristwatch is a part of fashion nowadays
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by unsourced(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lol, He owns original rolex, what you talking fam?
rentAcock:
Daddy Freeze should shut up his mouth. Can he afford a Patek Philippe? Has he ever seen a picasso or van gogh painting in person? I totally dislike local twist who tey so hard to seem sophisticated and knowledgeable to their ignorant fan base.

Otedola said his mind and has his own opinion, this silly freezer man is just quoting him to remain in the spotlight. He is the attention _whore of our generation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Blayneffero: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
K

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by janeedema(f): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hahahaha.

Social media buzz has always been about controversies. I don't think he would make this headline if he had submitted to Otedola's line of thought.

This was a comment made on social media by Otedola because he wanted engagements. So I believe Otedola appreciated Freeze's input, and didn't have issues with it, so why should any of us?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion; no matter how rubbish it sounds; it doesn't mean they aren't thinking right. It's just people seeing things differently, which makes the world not boring.

If this is all Freeze does, I don't think people will have issues with him. He constructively erred his opinion, and I think that's nice.

If he uses the same approach in voicing his reservations against some of the ills carried out by church leadership, I don't think he'll have too many enemies.

quote author=Cantonese post=80589347]

Rubbish talk from a rubbish person. Never reasons appropriately. A very wealthy person tells you that it is waste of funds when you have your phone right in your hands serving the same purpose. Any right thinking person without hesitation will agree with Otedola. Instead of talking and reasoning constructively he quotes names to back up his usual baseless talk.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Lexusgs430: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
I would never wear a conventional watch again......... Smartwatches has planned a successful coup...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mr freeze can't understand, he ain't a billionaire.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Aidejay(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Spits
Many nairalanders are dumb
Won't like to meet them in this life or the next
See comments like it's monkeys typing not human beings
Higher animals my foot
More like mammals with phones and data
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Papa Freeze reacting since time Imo river.
Freeze and reaction like 5&6

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by farem: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Daddy Freeze always reacting.

He never acts (does) but only react.

Till date I cannot find any anything his sheple goatie movement has achieved. None!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by VULCAN(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
You don't need wristwatch when instead of you rushing to meet appointments with big boys and girls, you have grown to the point where it is them that are waiting for you! wink wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Damiflow: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin
Hintona:
This Otedola should stop lying

He can't afford these expensive wristwatches simpu
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by nairamaniac: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Phyde:

To me,it itching my wrist, even chains to...not always comfortable wearing them. sad

That's becos u don't clean the chains and watches after wearing them.

U perspirated all over your body including your wrist all thru the day. The watch and chain were stuck with sweat.

Wearing that same chain and watch without cleaning is like wearing a tight pant u u haven't washed for like 1 week straight.

Naaa krokro u dey find be that.

Try to clean the watch and chains with wet cloth.

If its original gold chain or gold watch, u can never have such problem, Cos u can actually bath with them.

Meaning they automatically get washed each time u have your bath.

U can try my lessons.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by nairamaniac: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
wink2015:
Smartphones has come to rubbish the need for a wristwatch especially those of us who use wristwatch as a time teller and not a fashion expression..

I see no need for wristwatch because with my smartphone I am good to go.

U can as well abandoned your fon in knowing the time then use the sun outside your hour and the cock that crows next door.

Especially at those times your fon battery is dead.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by ezebunafo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
simonlee:
seriously though, its not about checking the time...my hands feel "naked" when i'm not wearing a watch. who else feels that way? sad
honestly didn't know someone feels the same way too,same way i cant do without wearing a necklace
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by DadaStephen1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
What happened to smart watches uncle?

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by FLYFIRE(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Africans will never disappoint

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Cheryphb: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
He is a CATALYST
Funmmyastic:
Daddy Freeze always reacting.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by stanleysani(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
freeze d reactor
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Lugianostar(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Abino who came to Lagos to mingle with celebrities

Has he done condemning about tithing and offerings?

Always saying rubbish with his overipen lips of his own destruction.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by noziz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
simonlee:
seriously though, its not about checking the time...my hands feel "naked" when i'm not wearing a watch. who else feels that way? sad

Na person like u go dey wear wristwatch sleep
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by WIZGUY69(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
simonlee:

Am a student of that school of thought sir cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by jshow(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rich man is talking, poor man say he has an idea
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by aalangel(f): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oh keep quiet already...see how respectful he sounds....but he can disrespect men of God. Sorry is your name.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by olumike001(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
U can call otedola Uncle but when it comes to Pastors that re old enough to be your Fathers, you call them by name,just to make stupid points. Spend the money on the poor stop buying cars n wristwatches
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
I'm with freezer on this.

Femi you're still my crush kiss
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by much123456(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
IT'S really funny how alot of people here hate freeze, if you agree with otedola the you must as well dispose your TV set and focus or rely on your mobile device for whatever your TV is doing as well, any one that knows freeze would know his a lover of watches, in fact he can sell his house to buy watch and am sure that otedola would agree with him on this.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by dollytino4real(f): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
dis freezer of a guy too react o! kini sef
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by kay29000(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
simonlee:

Me too. The moment I step out the door, if I am not wearing my wristwatch, my brain will automatically alert me, and I will got back in to get it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:10am On Jul 25, 2019
I have more than 5 wristwatch and none of it is working. but I can't do without putting one on everyday cos I'll not feel complete
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by NwaliE01: 1:25am On Jul 25, 2019
Freeze oya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh To Clean Her Body Tattoos As She Turns Born Again / Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.