Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch (68506 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by tintingz(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
helphelp:
That your epistle does not change the fact that "Less is more" simple
Can you explain what that phrase means? "Less is more"?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by inspitation: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
You said its about choice its babas choice so let it be

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Myself2(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Na so poor men dey behave,,,dem go always dey look for plenty talk or big grammar to justify their wannabe rich lifestyle.
This is why I NEVER call anybody celebrity, cos that's gotta be the most abused word in Nigerian lexicon.
Truth be told, poor people like Freeze are over rated with their fake lifestyle,,,for crying out loud he is just a bloody radio presenter (fvck OAP, this na juss big name unto nothing)
He is a low grade salary earner and should not be allowed to define what class and luxury is.
Jeez

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by kay7: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wristwatches are akin to Shackles. I don’t wear them. My phone does the job of knowing time

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
True, the wristwatch has become an obsolete device. Mobile phone has sent a lot of devices into oblivion.

About three devices on my body struggle to be the first in telling me what the time it is...
So why do I need a monolithic crab on my wrist to know time?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by K9blunt(f): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
simonlee:
seriously though, its not about checking the time...my hands feel "naked" when i'm not wearing a watch. who else feels that way? sad

I feel the same way
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by YoungAncient1: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
simonlee:
seriously though, its not about checking the time...my hands feel "naked" when i'm not wearing a watch. who else feels that way? sad
how many wristwatches do you wear per time then?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by ChristineC: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
starbuck:
Freeze said NOTHING
mehn, all that jagbajantis just to react to another person's opinion grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by seborrhic: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Even in checking of time as Otedola so childishly cited as the reason why he doesn't wear one any longer,how convenient is t using your phone?
Phones are usually inside pockets or bags.So everytime u want to know the time,u have to dig it out from your pocket or bag.
Sometimes too,it's on screen or even phone lock.Here u then have to unlock it before knowing the time.
What of even times,you are charging it,away from you.So u got to get up to check.
Otedola's reason is so embarassing for a man of his status and exposure.
It's like someone saying,'since I have 2 functional hands,I don't need handkerchief any longer'.
Utterly embarrassing.
Otedola might as well not have a wall clock in his house,that's the only time his meaningless reason will make sense.But I am sure he has in his sitting room,bedroom and living room.See why he has embarrassed himself?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by odedele: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
It not only tell time,it make statement
Check this @ just 25k.WhatsApp 08083765057 to order

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Rebuke: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Attention seeking "baby man". Did Oga Otedola anywhere in his post try to force his choice down anyone's throat?

He simply jxt stated his reason, yhur opinion doesn't count here Freeze d noise maker, weda yhu agree or not. Nonsense!

The thin pepper am well, freeze wey no get reach 25millions in his account wey dey wear xpensive watches.

The money bag man doesn't need to impress anyone with an expensive wrist watches to be respected or recognised as a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by ememonl(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Anything you need grammar to explain na wash
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Blitz888(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Always reacting like a reactant
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by igwefivestar(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
GistMore9:
Daddy Freeze took to Instagram to share his opinion on billionaire, Femi Otedola's comment of 'technology ending the need for archaic wristwatches'.

Femi Otedola had revealed why he no longer wears wristwatches in an exchange with a follower on the social media platform. According to the billionaire he started wearing wristwatches at 12, but stopped wearing them 3 years ago. He wrote;

I started wearing a wristwatch when I was 12 years old and I stopped 3 years ago. Technology has ended our necessity for the archaic wristwatch. less is more.

However in response to this, Daddy Freeze who is a known lover of wristwatches, stated that while many see a wristwatch as a mere timepiece that tells what time it is, a handful of people appreciate it as the horological genius that goes into haute horlogerie.

He wrote;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-after-femi-otedola-revealed-why-he-doesnt-wear-wristwatch

my fellow nairalander, we have a problem now in deciding who will be twitter president btwin Ben Bruce and this one. If think Daddy F will do better let me see ur hand.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by wink2015(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Smartphones has come to rubbish the need for a wristwatch especially those of us who use wristwatch as a time teller and not a fashion expression..

I see no need for wristwatch because with my smartphone I am good to go.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by mu2sa2: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
I have stopped wearing wristwatch because my phone serves as one for me. Good to hear that a billionaire learns from people like us.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Adakintroy2: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
This freeze Is quite unintelligent o...no be by grammer. What are you doing throwing around terms like erudite, hologeria..like you talking to Harvard Law students.

This is social Nigeria group. Find language people go easily relate with. Make the conversation DE go round. Now you respond. Everybody pause. We don loose interest.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by HANSEEL(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
chemical reactor has reacted. this is the only thing that makes this goofy guy stay relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Cantonese: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
GistMore9:
Daddy Freeze took to Instagram to share his opinion on billionaire, Femi Otedola's comment of 'technology ending the need for archaic wristwatches'.

Femi Otedola had revealed why he no longer wears wristwatches in an exchange with a follower on the social media platform. According to the billionaire he started wearing wristwatches at 12, but stopped wearing them 3 years ago. He wrote;

I started wearing a wristwatch when I was 12 years old and I stopped 3 years ago. Technology has ended our necessity for the archaic wristwatch. less is more.

However in response to this, Daddy Freeze who is a known lover of wristwatches, stated that while many see a wristwatch as a mere timepiece that tells what time it is, a handful of people appreciate it as the horological genius that goes into haute horlogerie.

He wrote;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-after-femi-otedola-revealed-why-he-doesnt-wear-wristwatch

Rubbish talk from a rubbish person. Never reasons appropriately. A very wealthy person tells you that it is waste of funds when you have your phone right in your hands serving the same purpose. Any right thinking person without hesitation will agree with Otedola. Instead of talking and reasoning constructively he quotes names to back up his usual baseless talk.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by flowx(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
simonlee:
3 weeks ago I decided to enter mega plaza in Victoria island just to buy battery to my car key. But came out with 3... I mean 3 wristwatch... My love for wristwatch no be here... My hands also feels naked without it!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Peejayx01(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
I just can't understand anything from his post undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Deepfeel(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Who asked for his opinion undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Myself2:
Na so poor men dey behave,,,dem go always dey look for plenty talk or big grammar to justify their wannabe rich lifestyle.
This is why I NEVER call anybody celebrity, cos that's gotta be the most abused word in Nigerian lexicon.
Truth be told, poor people like Freeze are over rated with their fake lifestyle,,,for crying out loud he is just a bloody radio presenter (fvck OAP, this na juss big name unto nothing)
He is a low grade salary earner and should not be allowed to define what class and luxury is.
Jeez
Presenter grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
He ended up saying nothing. Wrist watched have outlived their primary need.

Black and White TV had its time.

Wristwatches are overpriced status symbol. Spend more on gold, silver and bronze bangles if you want to show wealth in your dressing. Makes no sense anyway.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
igwefivestar:
my fellow nairalander, we have a problem now in deciding who will be twitter president btwin Ben Bruce and this one. If think Daddy F will do better let me see ur hand.
Half breeds shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Akpacha(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
It good to be rich, see how Freeze humbly the reply Mr Otedola.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by DarlingEmojist(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Abeg wait oh
Am i the only one that dunno understand those grammers towards the Last paragraph?..

Abeg! any Joseph in the house to come and interpret for me oh
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by IprintMONEY: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
world don spoil. so riff raffs can now challenge otedola in public/
see, if otedola says the colour of the skype is purple, u should take it and stfu.
i hate it when riff raffs argue with me. not to talk of a whole otedola.
opinion of poor riff raffs dont matter.
i know some riff raffs will come for me
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Sniper101(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
simonlee:

I always feel same way too.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Samzzy94(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
That's their problem, they are making their own money...to make yours, follow the link on my signature. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) / Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.