Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls (7667 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2010
How that bad VIc? A woman just laying that and allowing the man to do all the work is bad?!! Say who?
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Vic2k3(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2010
Says i. I so much hate it. Its same as having a rolled up doll
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2010
Well at least the doll won't complain or talk back grin
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Omolola1(f): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2010
@ Topic

1. I hate a guy that brags, some one who thinks he has everything and can get anything he wants at the snap of his fingers, it detests me a lot.

2. I hate it when a guy toasts a gurl and he doesnt understand the meaning of NO, maybe he didnt go to school *just wondering*

3. I dont like a guy that can't cook, he MUST be able to cook,

4. After s.ex, my guy must cuddle me to sleep in his arms, say those sweet little things, if NOT, i would be MAD at him, it upsets me when a guy just rolls off and goes to sleep after s.ex

Lastly, i love it when a GUY calls me at night before i go to bed just to say "Sweetheart, just want to tell you GOODNITE, LOVE YOU"
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by adosjun(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2010
sugar pp:

whats your name on facebook or e-mail addy?
check my profile, For email
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2010
Hey Omoloa!

Men just want to fuggg and roll over!  That so ANNOYING!  Then they expect you to pop azz up and spread the cheeks on COMMAND, embarassed
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Vic2k3(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2010
Then lola i bet 190 can't fulfil one of those ^^ u've listed
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Vic2k3(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2010
Queen i fink a doll is cheaper then
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2010
Yeah, they are Vic, and washable! grin
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Vic2k3(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2010
Then i go wif them.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Omolola1(f): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2010
Vic2k3:

Then lola i bet 190 can't fulfil one of those ^^ u've listed

which one?
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Vic2k3(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2010
Lola Infact all. Except maybe the last one. Maybe o
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Omolola1(f): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2010
Vic2k3:

Lola Infact all. Except maybe the last one. Maybe o

grin grin grin

You nor well o
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Vic2k3(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2010
Then prove me wrong grin
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2010
Look into the light OMOLOA,

Look into the light!!!
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by sexy74(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
@ sugar p

u should know most girls like free things. Just because you are trying to be nice they see u as a fool.
The idea that you girls do that to someone you dont like is not true.
But sincerely i really like your output.
Let hook up on facebook.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by spacyzuma(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2010
It's sad and unfortunate that the man-woman-love system is always confusing. but it's been that way since the beginning of humans.

Men will never be satisfied with how women relate to them. Women will always complain about how men fail to live up to expectations. And they'll always bitch at each other.

My understanding of the game is
a] A Man will always try to spend as little resources as possible in his quest to get more sex from women
b] A Woman will always try to get the most out of men before having sex.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Creamish(f): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2010
@ topic . .

. . foolz hating on black sisters n generalising stuff. . .
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by 190: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2010
Phocktard!! undecided
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by chines4(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2010
Vic and Queen Mmmmmmmmmmm easyooooooo
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
VIc and I apologizes for the EROTIC CHAT SESSION,

Please forgive us! tongue grin cheesy
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by esdee1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
Omolola1:

@ Topic

1. I hate a guy that brags, some one who thinks he has everything and can get anything he wants at the snap of his fingers, it detests me a lot.

2. I hate it when a guy toasts a gurl and he doesnt understand the meaning of NO, maybe he didnt go to school *just wondering*

3. I dont like a guy that can't cook, he MUST be able to cook,

4. After s.ex, my guy must cuddle me to sleep in his arms, say those sweet little things, if NOT, i would be MAD at him, it upsets me when a guy just rolls off and goes to sleep after s.ex

Lastly, i love it when a GUY calls me at night before i go to bed just to say "Sweetheart, just want to tell you GOODNITE, LOVE YOU"

grin grin grin grin grin the guy gats crash na after much much pumping, well its sweet to cuddle but sometimes after hitting a babe well, she bcomes all lovey dovey and babes tend to talk alot of thrash at those points, thats why someguys like me avoid such, but hey, i f i love the babe gan, and energ still dey to cuddle and kiss, why not, and maybe hit another round sef, grin grin
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Omolola1(f): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2010
es--dee:

grin grin grin grin grin the guy gats crash na after much much pumping, well its sweet to cuddle but sometimes after hitting a babe well, she bcomes all lovey dovey and babes tend to talk alot of thrash at those points, thats why someguys like me avoid such, but hey, i f i love the babe gan, and energ still dey to cuddle and kiss, why not, and maybe hit another round sef, grin grin

That's exactly what am talking about cool
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2010
Oh my goodness, I am feeling VOMITIOUS! ^^^^^
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by esdee1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2010
Advise for guys: if you're not hitting another round, don't cuddle oh! Unless u performed extremely well in the previous rounds. smiley
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by OboBoco(f): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2010
i hate when a guy just meets a girl, and they are getting to know each other and he assumes everybody that calls the girls phone at that time is a '' boyfriend '' come on, you are just meeting her, you don't know anything about her, instead of acting '' mr know it all '' ( but end up looking stupid )
ask questions.

i hate it when a guy automatically assumes that a girl should date him simply because his best friend is dating the girls best friend.
yes they are best of friends but they got their personal lives to live.

i hate it when a guy thinks or tries to stop you from talking to other friends because he is dating you.
OH plssssss, they were my friends before you came into the picture and you can't replace them, ( not saying you would not be respected )
but why do you want the girl to cut off from her friends when you still have your own friends.

i hate it when some men think that a girl should only be seen and not heard, or that the girl must always do their bid in the relationship
without thinking of what the girl wants or the type of relationship she would wish to have.

i hate it when a guy tries to be too domineering in a relationship.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Vic2k3(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2010
Queen why apologise? We weren't explicit, were we? We were jxt having a harmless chit chat.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by abioila(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2010
Obo Boco:

i hate it when a guy automatically assumes that a girl should date him simply because his best friend is dating the girls best friend.
yes they are best of friends but they got their personal lives to live.
dat must be really silly.@queeneve wen did it bcom d obligation of a man to help ladies do tins but u didnt say u hate wehn women sit nd watch guys wehn dey are tryin to d tins.i tort God made eve to help adam nd not d oda way round.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2010
Apparently it was Vic, don't worry I am going to make us a spot in the right section and we can get IGNANT ALL WE WANT, grin
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2010
I find it annoying that VIc hadn't been to the hook up section, I swear men do annoying things grin
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Vic2k3(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2010
Lol@annoying. Queen were they picking on u? I fink they need some azz whooping wink . NAH! i do visit there, is jxt i've been deadly busY lately. But i'm having a breath of fresh air now might be a regular visitor now.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2010
VIC, YOU SO SLOW, I AM TRYING TO HINT YOU TO THE HOOK UP SECTION NOW,

I swear men can be annoying!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This / I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt / Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.