Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (46398 Views)

Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post / "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / I Knew Why I Conceded Defeat, Because I Was More Interested In The Country Than. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Paseus(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2019
O. G
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by IprintMONEY: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2019
people hate the truth lol
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by HeyCorleone(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2019
budaatum:
Sai bubu does a Trump! If you no like Naija go to your country or get off your lazy asses and make it better!

How tho'? How does an average Joe make his country better without basic opportunities? No security, power, food, no access to basic things without connection. How does someone lead a change?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Stillthebest: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2019
Aystarz:

Not a presidential comment to make. It almost feels as if Mr President has taken the many criticisms of his government lately very personally. No real elder statesman would speak this way.

Exactly.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2019
Na London president dey talk this one
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Big0840: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

It's really bad and disturbing that some of you are now completely stack naked in the market place running mad without knowing. If not, I wonder what is wrong in what mr president has said that would warrant you to attempt to transfer your crown of shamelessness to him.

Talking about old age as the problems of the Mr president, as if we should despise old age. And you forgot that it's only a fool that does not know that the ugly look of his father's manhood is not a choice, because his will equally look the same after the tedious journey of procreation.

The funny thing is that most of you here only get 5th hand infos, if you have any other news platform aside NL, you will know that this exact news was firstly used by Donald Trump two weeks ago, and caused a lot of stir in the USA. So, for this cow to use the exact statement shows how foolish and myopic he is.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by obowunmi(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2019
Abeymills:
Buhari u have made life hell on earth for me n my family God will surely judge u n all those cows on nairaland supporting u

Amen. May the wrath of God come speedily upon him and his family.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by bigfish3k: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2019
after spoiling the country for us both here and abroad u are telling us good bye
goodbye to where - goodbye to countries that u have told to deport nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by lekbel09(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2019
I no want ban from mod if not ehn ,wetin I been wan type

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Lovelive: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
binger:
That's the "i don't care" attitude...so sad!

Rather than indulge the citizens whom you are serving,you push them away.
Instead of uniting,you keep on dividing.

Nigeria is very faaaaaar from salvation with these crop of leaders

Like√

That's the "i don't care" attitude...so sad!

Rather than indulge the citizens whom you are serving,you push them away.

Instead of uniting,you keep on dividing.

Nigeria is very faaaaaar from salvation with these crop of leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by anonimi: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
1x2x3:
Shut up...... Dude believes so much in Nigeria that he doesn't believe in our health system he champions, he believes so much in Nigeria that he doesn't believe our educational system is good enough for his children.

Thanks for exposing the hypocrisy of barawo bubu and his glued followers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by mimimile93: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Best speech ever.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by nickiberi: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
See talk like fire
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Soul47(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Born2Breed:
One word for those supporting Buhari....

1. Idiots.
2..?

Psychos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Soul47(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Nigeria is a failed state.

Indeed... There was a country.

Canada no fail me ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by ginovera: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

It's really bad and disturbing that some of you are now completely stack naked in the market place running mad without knowing. If not, I wonder what is wrong in what mr president has said that would warrant you to attempt to transfer your crown of shamelessness to him.

Talking about old age as the problems of the Mr president, as if we should despise old age. And you forgot that it's only a fool that does not know that the ugly look of his father's manhood is not a choice, because his will equally look the same after the tedious journey of procreation.

Lets break it down. In as much as i would not support the insult, but think of how you would feel if your father in whom you so relied and trusted at the lowest point of your life tells you to go looking for another father simply cos you complained? That should not be what real caring father should say to a child who needs answers and visible changes away from what he perhaps see. What is wrong is wrong. Real problem is that our collective sense of good judgement is now more than ever before so beclouded by "our own" mentality and so we must defend it!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by bio12: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Ziel20:
The lifeless one doesn't even care if people leave the country. Most of those leaving are looking for a better life somewhere else since a country they call their own ain't giving them that.

They'll rather face whatever uncertainty that presents itself in that strange country than remain here and die doing nothing.

Plus the rising insecurity. Yet that slender old man doesn't care. He obviously want everyone to leave so he'll inhabit here totally with his fulani brethren and dirty politicians.

There is God sha shocked
and some people in their right sense still support this man,I actually don't know why they do so,is it because of tribe or religion,under buhari nigeria is failed may almighty deliver us all
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by contigiency(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2019
currencyz22:
if u see nothing wrong with that statement, then you need remedy, it's liking seeing someone trying to commit suicide on third mainland bridge instead of talking him out you decide to make his jump quicker by pushing him, nothing wrong with that cause he is going to die either way abi

You should have just summarized this by pointing out what is wrong in what he said. Or you just want to follow the crowd of those who criticize without being reasonable?
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by fredoooooo: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2019
God bless you sir .. all the enemy of the nation shall die a painful death ...

On Baba Buhari we stand ...
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by popcykaylah(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2019
This skeleton be talking like took gum..smh ,Ogun go kill you there..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by awa(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2019
This man has no shame at all and those rooting for him because of the Crumbs they are getting from him will have themselves to blame when the heat will start.
All I can see is one old arrogant dictator not ready to learn a thing. A man that should be preaching unification at this moment is foolishly making this kind of comment and people are laughing for him? Shame on you all

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by duptie(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

MAD MAN. YOUR GENERATION W NT SEEK PEACE

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by mimimile93: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2019
1x2x3:

Shut up...... Dude believes so much in Nigeria that he doesn't believe in our health system he champions, he believes so much in Nigeria that he doesn't believe our educational system is good enough for his children.
baba went abroad for medical care for security reasons. For his children studying abroad, that's based on the kids chioces not baba
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Serveyouright(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2019
I trust you PMB. We die here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by bamasite(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2019
Meaning?
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by cheeseballs: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

i would love to tell u that "may thunder faya u dia", but because we are online, i will not. Its people like u that has still not realized that, he works for us, not the other way around. When you see the likes of Donald Trump giving a speech to his citizens, you hear stuffs like "lets make America great again!". The only time you hear Trump talk trash is when he is referring to his opponents or his co-politicians or threats coming from other countries. You need a brain formatting slap walai....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Ibrahim6535454: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Ratello:
I can only laugh at this useles thing that is about to perish off the face of the earth for bringing tears to many homes

children of hate spotted, tell them Mr president and he who e pain so much should go and take snipper

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Soul47(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Wisdomval67:

You are such a stupid and foolish person. If this man have fulfilled 20% of his promise this country would never be like this. Why would he make promises and didn’t fulfill when he know he his an old man?

Don't mind the zombie.
He can't move unless he's told what to do.
The poo he typed is what he was programmed to type, if he is told to type I will Marry a Cow, he will do that.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by davibid: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2019
F
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Mikefame(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Only God will judge you for the pains you are putting us through.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists At Major Cattle Market In Borno. See Photos / Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK / Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.