Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (46400 Views)

Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post / "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / I Knew Why I Conceded Defeat, Because I Was More Interested In The Country Than. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by saeedadepoju: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Naija my country,this is the only country where you see vibrant youth sit at home because he or she don't want to teach In any private school but end up looking for money to travel to abroad for a cleaning job. Igbo kwenu .
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by hammerVJ: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2019
THOSE OF U SUPPORTING BUHARI SHOULD ASK HIM TO STOP SENDING MILITARY TO BIAFRA LAND.

TELL HIM, BIAFRA IS NOT NEGOTIATABLE AND WE ARE VERY SERIOUS ABOUT BIAFRA RESTORATION.

BUHARI SHOULD BE A MAN OF HIS WORDS AND WITHDRAW MILITARY FROM BIAFRA LAND, SO THE UN AND ICC CAN CONDUCT A QUICK REFERENDUM.

I BELIEVE THAT QUESTION HE ASKED HAVE BEEN ANSWERED WITH A CIVIL WAR WHERE 3MILLION DIED FOR BIAFRA.

MORE RECENTLY, LARGEST PROTEST IN NIGERIA BY BIAFRANS.

CLEARLY, WE DO HAVE ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Kylekent59: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2019
This statement is very absurd and abstrusing to comprehend.

I wonder if this statement is made by the president, if yes, it means only one thing which is " no hope for the future"

Let me categorise on what he said.

It's just like a father telling his sons aged 7, 8, 9 and 10 to leave his house if they have somewhere else to go.

This shows that he is having difficulties, or it could be that poverty is around the corner.

A good president should be rosy, persevere, and optimistic in ensuring that everything will go well for the citizens.

I know many will condemn him after his tenure is finished.

They are just docile and obsequious, waiting patiently for his tenure to end before they start their proscriptions.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Jabioro: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2019
Rubbish..
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by TIMMZROYAL: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2019
How? Just because loopholes re been block by dis great man? With our thinkn Op we can all make dis our country great again�
Abeymills:
Buhari u have made life hell on earth for me n my family God will surely judge u n all those cows on nairaland supporting u
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Junkie1: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2019
WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT SAYS TRASH LIKE THIS?
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by PrinceGallant: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2019
This video was in 2016 as against what the OP said that it was today. Even if Buhari laid down his life and his families' lives in sacrifice for Nigeria's betterment, some people will not cease to curse him. They are bent on seeking his downfall but they forget that he is a tree planted by Almighty Himself with His Hands. Anybody that tries to uproot him does so at his or her annihilation.

I know that there are plenty enemies of Buhari on this Nairaland, I don't beg you to love him, and I don't beg you to stop cursing him. But if you direct your curse at me, I say with the high command: "muutu bigoythiikum". Na so e go be.

Bí àrígiṣẹ́gi bá ṣé'gi, orí ara rẹ̀ ló máa n fí rùú
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Soul47(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2019
WildChild00:
Examining the statement of the president from another angle, it simple shows I don't care attitude of the president towards it's citizens, a president is suppose to be a Father to the nation he presides over.

I keep wondering what Mr. President's advisers are doing, before he comes out to dishout this kind of statement to the public.
That's the only angle, there is no justification for that crap he spilled. He doesn't and never cared.

Cows are more important to the dead man than his own citizens.

2015 he promises heaven on Earth, didn't do upto 2% for us, now he is fighting for freedom is cows...

Sometimes I wonder who we offended in this country to deserve all this.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by frowland(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2019
yarimo:
please north Korea is available for you. Nonsense undecided
Lol
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by donprinyo(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2019
See who de talk, r u a Nigerian?
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Bizibi(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

It's really bad and disturbing that some of you are now completely stack naked in the market place running mad without knowing. If not, I wonder what is wrong in what mr president has said that would warrant you to attempt to transfer your crown of shamelessness to him.

Talking about old age as the problems of the Mr president, as if we should despise old age. And you forgot that it's only a fool that does not know that the ugly look of his father's manhood is not a choice, because his will equally look the same after the tedious journey of procreation.
smh
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by joymayour(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2019
wow! Baba self know say capital to leave d country scarce, u cant just vex comot like dat. So guy lest just leave dis baba n try our best coolwow! Baba self know say capital to leave d country scarce, u cant just vex comot like dat. So guy lest just leave dis baba n try our best
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by freetheking: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Is Nigeria a country?abeg make everyone go her own way so that north can answer Nigeria
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by nelcliff(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2019
So that his fulani's herdmen brothers he has secretly position in all part of nigeria will start killing innocent citizens..

Abi? cool cool cool

Just because you confirmed your choice of NEW CJN YESTERDAY, now you don dey get mind pass the whole nigeria..

Oya food don ready make we see how far e go play..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by frowland(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Abeymills:
my God will punish u n ur likes u still have d gurts to defend dis wicked evil old man I repeat God will punish u

Pained lipsrsealed.
I no fit laugh at you all.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by 8stargeneral: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2019
wch wicked man is this, that's d reason he don't care about Nigerians been killed in diaspora.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by faoogoke(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2019
I wonder how many Nigerian react and make comments about our president. This is a man older than their father and in many cases Grand father. If you will not talk about your elderly ones like that, why speak to President Buhari like that. I am amused. Nigerian have a great moral decadence issue.
Much as I did not like former President Jonathan for the way he managed the affair of this country, it is hard to me to call him names or abuse him.
Haba! Lets take it easy on this man.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by TIMMZROYAL: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Yes most of them up there believe they can destroy our country just because they are one leg in and one leg out.....lootn our resources to settle down their famikys overseas.... who hate u PMB should go jumpoff third-mainland bridge.
Hitgistnaija:

In an open speech to the entire public today, the President after much happenings finally opened up to say to Nigerians. He said, “Anybody who thought he have any other Country than Nigeria, Good bye.” - President Buhari.

Watch video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/anybody-who-thought-he-have-any-other.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQZmkp-2tRM

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Bizibi(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2019
PrinceGallant:
This video was in 2016 as against what the OP said that it was today. Even if Buhari laid down his life and his families' lives in sacrifice for Nigeria's betterment, some people will not cease to curse him. They are bent on seeking his downfall but they forget that he is a tree planted by Almighty Himself with His Hands. Anybody that tries to uproot him does so at his or her annihilation.

I know that there are plenty enemies of Buhari on this Nairaland, I don't beg you to love him, and I don't beg you to stop cursing him. But if you direct your curse at me, I say with the high command: "muutu bigoythiikum". Na so e go be.

Bí àrígiṣẹ́gi bá ṣé'gi, orí ara rẹ̀ ló máa n fí rùú
smh....what a country with halfwits in it.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by hammerVJ: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2019
MAKE UNA JUST TELL BUHARI TO BE A MAN OF HIS WORD AND WE WILL COME OUT TO PROTEST AGAIN RIGHT NOW SO HE CAN KNOW WE HAVE ANOTHER COUNTRY. BASTARDO!
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by 1x2x3: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2019
mimimile93:
baba went abroad for medical care for security reasons. For his children studying abroad, that's based on the kids chioces not baba

Thank you for also exposing he doesn't believe in the security of the nation which he is in charge of. The more you try to defend the daft president the more you end up looking messy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2019
Ratello:
I can only laugh at this useles thing that is about to perish off the face of the earth for bringing tears to many homes
SO FAYOSE AND CO WISHED BUT THE MAN IS STILL GOING STRONG. TRANSFER YOUR FRUSTRATION TO SOMETHING ELSE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2019
Ogun kee you there,open the boarders na or the embassies should make visa processing seamless and easy!!!! You this bastarrd Fulani cow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by luvinhubby(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2019
yarimo:
please north Korea is available for you. Nonsense undecided

Standard of living in North Korea is much better than present day Nigeria, a lot of us will gladly jump at that alternative.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2019
dammmmmmnnnn!.....this dude is the dumbest thing I ever voted!..

my 2015 vote was all SHADES OF WASTE!

#PATHETIC FILTH!
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by japhetanthony(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2019
At mr. president, remember you are a leader not a boss.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Lawrentta16: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Seconded
seconded
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by contigiency(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2019
ginovera:

Lets break it down. In as much as i would not support the insult, but think of how you would feel if your father in whom you so relied and trusted at the lowest point of your life tells you to go looking for another father simply cos you complained? That should not be what real caring father should say to a child who needs answers and visible changes away from what he perhaps see. What is wrong is wrong. Real problem is that our collective sense of good judgement is now more than ever before so beclouded by "our own" mentality and so we must defend it!

I am happy you want us to break it down. But after breaking it down in your submission, you still missed the point mr president was making.

My understanding of what he said is that we should love our country and show patriotism to the overall interest of the country instead of trying to destroy it as many are clearly doing. Because if we destroy the country, we have no other country to run to. That's why he said that those who think that they have another country are free to go instead of destroying it.

Example of those the president is referring to is the Op who carefully abridged this video instead of showing at least an extended version that will enable people to fully understand what the president was saying. The Op presented the very part that will suit what he is trying to achieve which is to create bad affection against the president. Again, the video was a response by the president over what happened since 2016. Why is the Op bringing it up now as if he made the statement today.

Or is anyone expecting him to start begging adults to know what's wrong and what's right?
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Percyerom: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2019
hi

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by hammerVJ: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2019
WAT IS DAT NAME NIGERIA?

A SHITHOLE!

A HERDSMEN COUNTRY!

A CRIME SCENE!

A COUNTRY THAT GHANA DEPORTS ITS CITIZENS AND SOUTH AFRICANS SIMPLY KILL DEM LIKE RUBBISH.

WAT IS TAHT SHIT NAME NIGERIA?

A COUNTRY RULED BY A CERTIFICATELESS GENERAL.

A COUNTRY WHERE THE CHIEF JUSTICE CLAIM RATS ATE HIS CERTIFICATE?

A COUNTRY WITH FULANI RUNNING VIGILANTE IN YORUBA LAND.

A SHITHOLE.

I WANT OUT NOW.....
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Henrichemeka(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2019
You are the one destroying the country, maybe you have another country to go to when Nigeria is destroyed
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Spatta: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2019
When I said Buhari is Senile, people thought it was a Joke. You can confirm from his utterances, what sensible Leader abandons his people, make them suffer and rub it on their faces?

Nigerians wake up. Take the country back
The revolution will not be televised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN / INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate / Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.