Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe (31668 Views)

Mastercard Appoints Dozie As Director For Sub-saharan Africa / Breaking: Femi Otedola Leaves Forte Oil As Chairman / Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by maestroferdi: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2019
ScotMisile:

The man PGD never failed... He only restrategised . ..and only the brilliant knows he never failed...
You probably have not heard the axiom/aphorism that success without a successor is failure dressed in a different robe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2019
maestroferdi:
You probably have not heard the axiom/aphorism that success without a successor is failure dressed in a different robe...

Chaiiii... .Can you give your son a bowl of chicken in the midst of old wolves?
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by maestroferdi: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2019
BeijinDossier:
You are very stupid. Are you pained over my comment? Let it pain you well well. I sympathize with you miserable vagabond

[s][/s]
You are getting worked up for nothing...

What exactly is the issue trying to situate you in your "ochanja" market milieu?

You sow the wind, you get the whirlwind...

1 Like

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Mind you, the newly appointed chairman has no private shares in MTN... .But, Paschal still has his shares as one of the individuals holding the highest shares concerned .. .

Earnest was brought in when his services was needed the most..
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by Mcy56(f): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2019
Jeezuzpick:
It's Engr Ndukwe's competence that got him there. If it was FG now......it will be one Umar Maigworo with diploma in fisheries.
The Maigworo cracked me up. Chai NLanders! grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by maestroferdi: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2019
ScotMisile:

Chaiiii... .Can you give your son a bowl of chicken in the midst of old wolves?
Of course!

You should have the presence of mind to inculcate into your son the survival instincts requisite for pulling through in a wolf society/world.

Naivety does not stick to the brave...
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2019
maestroferdi:

Mind you, the newly appointed chairman has no private shares in MTN... .But, Paschal still has his shares as one of the individuals holding the highest shares concerned .. .

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Useless frustrated Owerri vagabond, you are the one getting worked up if not you would not bother yourself with my comment about Ndukwe. Idiotic bastard, you should be more worried about what EFCC is doing in Imo state. Useless people

[s]
maestroferdi:
You are getting worked up for nothing...
What exactly is the issue trying to situate you in your "ochanja" market milieu?
You sow the wind, you get the whirlwind...
[/s]
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by Mcy56(f): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2019
toprealman:
The fact that MTN was milking Nigerians dry under the watch of Ernest Ndukwe as NCC boss now makes sense. The guy was getting his thank you "Sim pack" for keeping quiet and doing nothing!
Vanity upon vanity......
Hhmmm......
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2019
maestroferdi:
Of course!

You should have the presence of mind to inculcate into your son the survival instincts requisite for pulling through in a wolf society/world.

Naivety does not stick to the brave...

I shall he happy to see you experiment this with a $1b worth of investment.

When Uzoma tested the waters he couldn't manage the failures of his predescessors. The Boardroom guru decided to do needful before Diamond runs out of the family tentacles.... Take it or live it. .. Diamond still exists in Access bank.. .
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Shut up you don't know anything about shares. Being the former chairman does not mean he has the most shares. Most people have shares in MTN, i myself have shares there too.

Ernest is a big guy, he was DG of NCC, a body that regulate MTN and others. So this appointment is well deserved for Ernest. As a former NCC boss, he is very much likely to have large shares in MTN, but all other communication networks

[s]
ScotMisile:
[/s]
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by maestroferdi: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Useless frustrated Owerri vagabond, you are the one getting worked up if not you would not bother yourself with my comment about Ndukwe. Idiotic bastard, you should be more worried about what EFCC is doing in Imo state. Useless people

[s][/s]
Common sense you no get...

We co-built one of the largest corporate leviathans in Africa, nay the world and hired one of your sons to come and help manage it and you are here creating auditory disquietness...

I will do you in again...

Just respect yasef now...
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Shut up you don't know anything about shares. Being the former chairman does not mean he has the most share. Most people have shares in MTN, i myself have shares there too.

Ernest is a big guy, he was DG of NCC, a body that regulate MTN and others. So this appointment is well deserved for Ernest.

[s][/s]

Why did you mention me... Chino?? Why? ??... As I said keep drinking coffee. .. but, when time clocks you shall know Nairaland is not a faceless forum. Pls, don't mention me again
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Which corporation? Just shut up you know nothing. You must be an idiot to think you have more sons that owns corporations that we do. We have the most corporations in Nigeria and employ not just your people but all over the world. Do you mind we start listing them.

You should be the one that should respect yourself and shut up

[s]
maestroferdi:
Common sense you no get...
We co-built one of the largest corporate leviathans in Africa, nay the world and hire one of your sons to come and help manage it and here creating auditory disquietness...I will do you in again...Just respect yasef now...
[/s]
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by mvem(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2019
Elemosho478:

The funniest thing is that the guy is even Igbo
....imagine

1 Like

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2019
See this bingo. I am on NL to keep you idiots where you belong. You don't come online to spew lies and expect it to slide. Otondo, do you need to see me? I am ready to share my contacts with you. I confronted you before but you ran away. Don't you wanna meet me again? Useless vagabond

[s]
ScotMisile:

Why did you mention me... Chino?? Why? ??... As I said keep drinking coffee. .. but, when time clocks you shall know Nairaland is not a faceless forum. Pls, don't mention me again
[/s]
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by maestroferdi: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Shut up you don't know anything about shares. Being the former chairman does not mean he has the most shares. Most people have shares in MTN, i myself have shares there too.

Ernest is a big guy, he was DG of NCC, a body that regulate MTN and others. So this appointment is well deserved for Ernest. As a former NCC boss, he is very much likely to have large shares in MTN, but all other communication networks

[s][/s]
What were you doing when your peers were paying rapt attention in basic Economics class? I am sure terms like "corporate governance" are alien to you...

Maybe I may have to arrange a crash tutorial/course for you on how a corporate entity chooses/appoints/elects a chairman?

" ...Ernest Ndukwe deserved"...
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by maestroferdi: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Which corporation? Just shut up you know nothing. You must be an idiot to think you have more sons that owns corporations that we do. We have the most corporations in Nigeria and employ not just your people but all over the world. Do you mind we start listing them.

You should be the one that should respect yourself and shut up

[s][/s]
Nwokem, try and get an education.

You need it like kilode...
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Please try and get informed. Emelu gi ifea eme. Tufia

[s]
maestroferdi:
Nwokem, try and get an education.
You need it like kilode...
[/s]
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Stop spewing rubbish and face the point i made this useless old clown. If ''deserve'', ''deserved'', is the reason you wanna divert attention then you have failed. Stick to the point.

[s]
maestroferdi:
What were you doing when your peers were paying rapt attention in basic Economics class? I am sure terms like "corporate governance" are alien to you...Maybe I may have to arrange a crash tutorial/course for you on how a corporate entity chooses/appoints/elects a chairman?Ernest Ndukwe deserved"...
[/s]
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by goaldynboy: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2019
wink2015:

[s]He should have retired on his own instead of being stampeded from the office.

Pascal Dozie and his sons ran aground Diamond bank.

That was enough for MTN to give his dirty ass.s the boot.

He is a corrupt board room man.

I wish him a pleasant retirement.[/s]

Rubbish from an Afonjah hater!!

He retired because of his age and nothing more!!

He is still the second highest shareholder in MTN Nigeria (after Victor Odili) till today! You can't take this away from him!!

And I am very sure he has a say and a hand in the appointment of Earnest Ndukwe to replace him!!
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by maestroferdi: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Please try and get informed. Emelu gi ifea eme. Tufia

[s][/s]
No sane man tries to out-fight a pig in a boxing match held in the mire...

1 Like

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Earnest has no controlling shares in MTN he was just called in to clear the trash and keep MTN clean. . His salary won't be a problem to the likes of Paschal who is a very major and pioneer shareholder in Africa's most successful Telecom brand.
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by Ayobami93(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=KingLennon post=80603576]I was owing MTN 1K so I broke the sim card and bought another one. After registration, I got a text.....'So its you again' cheesy

[/quote

Hence the slogan, "MTN, everywhere you go" cool
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2019
Bastard but you were forming a mad man when you first quoted me. I only made my comment and you carried your madness and quoted me. Now you are running because you have seen a superior madness. Idiot

[s]
maestroferdi:
No sane man tries to out-fight a pig in a boxing match held in the mire...
[/s]
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by gratiaeo(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2019
chozzy:

Wow .... Ernest Ndukwe, a very brilliant man!
Former Chairman of NCC during OBJ

Omobolaji Johnson, another brilliant woman, former GEJ's
minister of Communications.

MTN get sharp eyes, I swear!

Compare those guys with what Buhari is gathering now and see where Nigeria is heading

1 Like

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2019
See this one crying because Pascal has been thrown out because he failed. Now the technocratic Ernest who once headed the NCC is now in to fix things. Please go and read about NCC, then come back to argue nonsense cheesy

[s]
ScotMisile:
Earnest has no controlling shares in MTN he was just called in to clear the trash and keep MTN clean. . His salary won't be a problem to the likes of Paschal who is a very major and pioneer shareholder in Africa's most successful Telecom brand.
[/s]
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by maestroferdi: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Bastard but you were forming a mad man when you first quoted me. I only made my comment and you carried your madness and quoted me. Now you are running because you have seen a superior madness. Idiot

[s][/s]
I tried to drum common sense into your obviously thick skull but you have an option to continue wallowing in your ways...

Running from you?

Dont be ridiculous!
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2019
As soon as Earnest my boy finishes his job. .. we shall butt him out... He shoukd just clear the trash... .We have more pressing concerns. .. .
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2019
Please take your useless commonsense to your bank account, how can a hooligan make a commonsense when i know you have nothing reasonable to say. Get lost you know nothing. Please come back lets continue the mad game.

[s]
maestroferdi:
I tried to drum common sense into your skull but you have an option to continue wallowing in your ways...Running from you?Dont be ridiculous!
[/s]
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by fykes(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=kayevans post=80603658
May Amadioha solder your anus there.[/quote]

And that will make u happy?? Only that? Hahahahah
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by linusbnn(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2019
godwinkessi:
Na wa ooo and they took another Ibo man why?

Are you not proud of their effort after reading?. Nawa for una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Tannery In Kano Supplies Leather To Louis-Vuitton (Pics) / Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery / Need Names And Addresses Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.