Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe (31660 Views)

Mastercard Appoints Dozie As Director For Sub-saharan Africa / Breaking: Femi Otedola Leaves Forte Oil As Chairman / Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by maestroferdi: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Please take your useless commonsense to your bank account, how can a hooligan make a commonsense when i know you have nothing reasonable to say. Get lost you know nothing. Please come back lets continue the mad game.

[s][/s]
I always dominate you so what are you talking about?

I can condescend to even reply you, you know?
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2019
In all honesty, Pascal was a disaster in MTN, that was the same way him and his son destroyed Diamond bank. MTN fearing that they could repeat the same thing at MTN. It could be largely why he was forcefully removed and replaced with a more competent Ernest that made NCC what it is today.

wink2015:

He should have retired on his own instead of being stampeded from the office.

Pascal Dozie and his sons ran aground Diamond bank.

That was enough for MTN to give his dirty ass.s the boot.

He is a corrupt board room man.

I wish him a pleasant retirement.
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2019
LOL..dominate where bikonu? Are you mad? Oh you mean dominate in incoherent comments. Please lets condescend and start listing corporations own by our people.

[s]
maestroferdi:
I always dominate you so what are you talking about?I can condescend to even reply you, you know?
[/s]
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by maestroferdi: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2019
BeijinDossier:
LOL..dominate where bikonu? Are you mad? Oh you mean dominate in incoherent comments. Please lets condescend and start listing corporations own by our people.

[s][/s]
You are a court jester or what?
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2019
When MTN made way to Nigeria Earnest was just NCC chairman. Now, that MTN is strong.. he should come and do the needful. ..

He has no shares in MTN. ..he just is a salary earner .
Moreover, we don't have time for idumota shop sellers coming here to spew trash. ...
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Are a cursed jester or what exactly?

[s]
maestroferdi:
You are a court jester or what?
[/s]
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by igwefivestar(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2019
ChemBrodar:
MTN Nigeria has announced the retirement of Pascal Dozie as chairman of its board of directors after 18 years.

He is to be replaced by former chief executive officer of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Ernest Ndukwe, with effect from September 2, 2019, Igbere TV reports.

Others retired alongside Ndukwe, 80, are vice-chairman, Col. Sani Bello (Rtd); non-executive director, Victor Odili; non-executive director, Ahmed Dasuki; non-executive director, Babatunde Folawiyo, and non-executive director, Gbenga Oyebode.

A statement released by the company’s spokesman, Funso Aina, on Wednesday, said the men were retired following the expiration of their tenure and in compliance with applicable codes of corporate governance.

Acknowledging the vital contribution made by the outgoing directors over the last 18 years, MTN Nigeria CEO, Ferdinand Moolman, said: “On behalf of MTN Nigeria, I would like to offer our heartfelt thanks to our pioneering Chairman, Pascal Dozie and the outgoing Directors. Our journey over the last 18 years has been incredible, and it would not have been possible without the initial entrepreneurial spirit of our founding directors, and their unfailing and dedicated support for MTN Nigeria’s vision over the years. I could not have asked for a more supportive, knowledgeable and experienced group of advisors.”

Speaking on behalf of the outgoing Directors, Pascal Dozie, said: “In 2001, when I made the first call on the MTN Nigeria network, I don’t think anyone envisaged the pace and scale of growth that we, and the broader telecoms sector would achieve over the next 18 years. It is a unique story that we are immensely proud of.

“Having served as chairman of MTN Nigeria for all of those 18 years, I achieved a long-held ambition earlier this year, when MTN Nigeria listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, providing an opportunity for a wider pool of Nigerians to become investors in the company. I cannot think of a better time to be handing over the reins of the company to a new chairman, and to a new group of distinguished Nigerian directors. Not only is this in line with best practice, which we are fully committed to as a member of the premium board of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, it is also absolutely aligned to the company’s future.

“On behalf of the out-going directors, I would like to thank the Board and Management of MTN Nigeria for their support over the years and to welcome the incoming directors. They have a hugely exciting future in front of them, and I believe, the opportunity to make the next 18 years even more successful than the last.”

Mr Aina’s statement added: “The Board of MTN Nigeria Communications Plc. would like to express its appreciation to the six directors for their commitment, leadership and extensive contributions to the success of the Company since their appointment in 2002. The Board wishes them the very best in all their future endeavours.”

Joining Ndukwe on the new board of directors are Michael Onochie Ajukwu, independent non-executive director; Muhammad Ahmad, independent non-executive director; Andrew Alli, non-executive director, and Omobola Johnson, non-executive director.

Mrs Johnson was Nigeria’s minister of communication and technology from 2011 to 2015 under former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/844099/mtn-retires-pascal-dozie-as-chairman-appoints-ernest-ndukwe/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
since FG won't appoint igobs, mtn and other leading firm in the world will congrate, igbo Ndi oma.
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2019
We took the dude and gave him a salary job.. .and he is grateful because he would have been sitting Joblessly in his village.... Heheheheh
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2019
wink2015:

He should have retired on his own instead of being stampeded from the office.

Pascal Dozie and his sons ran aground Diamond bank.

That was enough for MTN to give his dirty ass.s the boot.

He is a corrupt board room man.

I wish him a pleasant retirement.

ScotMisile, see what others are saying about the incompetent sacked Pascal cheesy

Stop crying bro, Pascal is out lol

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2019
BeijinDossier:

ScotMisile, see what others are saying about the incompetent sacked Pascal cheesy

Keep drinking coffee bro... Your day is fast approaching and no one shall save you... .just keep doing what you are doing.....hehehehehehe
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2019
chozzy:

Wow .... Ernest Ndukwe, a very brilliant man!
Former Chairman of NCC during OBJ

Omobolaji Johnson, another brilliant woman, former GEJ's
minister of Communications.

MTN get sharp eyes, I swear!

Yes oo. Ernest is the man

1 Like

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2019
Idumota can never rule Education.... Spare parts can never understand boardroom strategies. .. Alaba international can not comprehend Econometrics....

They are only good at Oso afia.... Container.... Buy goods from China put money ontop to sell for legus state. .. they can't comprehend micro and macro economics. .
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2019
help9:
First diamond, now mtn....Dozie slipping undecided kiss undecided

Scotmisile, you dey see people's comments about the failure hehehehehehe
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Do you have just one person in your cursed state at the level with Achebe?

hehehehehehe

[s]
ScotMisile:
Idumota can never rule Education.... Spare parts can never understand boardroom strategies. .. Alaba international can not comprehend Econometrics.... They are only good at Oso afia.... Container.... Buy goods from China put money ontop to sell for legus state. .. they can't comprehend micro and macro economics. .
[/s]

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2019
Afterwards, you call your houseboy to sweep the dirty works
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2019
ScotMisile:
Afterwards, you call your houseboy to sweep the dirty works

Little wonder he died a miserable death without winning common Noble laureate award. .. .kudos to Wole Soyinka.... The greatest story teller produced by Africa
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Do you have just one person in your cursed state at the level with Achebe?

hehehehehehe

[s][/s]

Little wonder he died a miserable death without winning common Noble laureate award. .. .kudos to Wole Soyinka.... The greatest story teller produced by Africa
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2019
Scotmisile, has your useless state ever gone to America to defeat world powers and come home with gold medal?

We lead and you know it

hehehehehehe

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2019
Achebe died at an advanced age and a fulfilled man. Your father died a miserable and hopeless man.

hehehehehehe

[s]
ScotMisile:

[/s]
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2019
Hehehehehe... . I laugh in cantonese. .. .after the award what else.. .. na to go back to Onitsha main market. ..
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2019
Scotmisile, see the father of modern African literature. They are not two in Africa.

Do you have such figure in your backward and useless imo state? Lol

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2019
The first secondary school in SE is DMGS Onitsha, followed by CKC Onitsha.

These girls are also from Onitsha school, while you bastards are doing prostitution in Owerri hahahaha

[s]
ScotMisile:
Hehehehehe... . I laugh in cantonese. .. .after the award what else.. .. na to go back to Onitsha main market. ..
[/s]

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by themanderon: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Why is Buhari ibolising MTN now, why another igbo man?is there no competent fulani man for this post?no wonder MTN Data is very expenses.

Truly expenses. Truly enemy of progress.
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2019
The first secondary school in Nigeria is my biz.. ... The first University is in Ibadan. . The first skyscraper in Ibadan....
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Hahahaha.... I don laff taya.. .. kikikikiki...
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2019
Stop diverting attention. Show us what you have got in your cursed backward imo state except prostitution. Cursed people Hahahaha

[s]
ScotMisile:
The first secondary school in Nigeria is my biz.. ... The first University is in Ibadan. . The first skyscraper in Ibadan....
[/s]

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2019
ScotMisile:
.... I don cry taya

No time to cry bro cheesy
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Oga I get am for my second shop. .. .Oga buy for my hand naaau? ..

Begging pple to buy from you is still begging on another dimension.. .you have the highest number of market beggars in the world..

.Begging pple to buy from your shops and pick pocketing their phones
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by BeijinDossier: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2019
All the mechanics I have ever seen in Ph and Onitsha are Imolites.

All shops at Onitsha Head bridge are occupied by Imolites who ran away from their cursed Imo state

Cursed people with nothing to offer hahahaha

[s]
ScotMisile:
Oga I get am for my second shop. .. .Oga buy for my hand naaau? ..
Begging pple to buy from you is still begging on another dimension.. .you have the highest number of market beggars in the world.. Begging pple to buy from your shops and pick pocketing their phones
[/s]

Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by themanderon: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

It's Engr Ndukwe's competence that got him there. If it was FG now......it will be one Umar Maigworo with diploma in fisheries.
That's too much self, It would have been ssce by proxy.
Re: MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe by ScotMisile: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2019
Chief architect of fake and poisonuos products. ... Murderers of Akunyili. . The woman who single handedly fought fake drugs in Onitsha. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Makes U-turn, Drops To N385 / A Tannery In Kano Supplies Leather To Louis-Vuitton (Pics) / Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.