Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How Do You Internalize That Women Are Not Worth It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Internalize That Women Are Not Worth It (380 Views)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Internalize That Women Are Not Worth It by Ladikwa(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Have come to the cross road that I think women are not Worth the stress but should be only used to release
The sexual tension but I am finding it hard to internalize it to become part of my person pls if you have experience it before you can share on how you overcome it to help me to succeed in not going back to what I used to be
Re: How Do You Internalize That Women Are Not Worth It by mallerk: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ladies can really turn a good boy to bad boy sorry for your experience bro with experience we learn
Re: How Do You Internalize That Women Are Not Worth It by Bestboy11513(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yh, it's really hard alright.
Re: How Do You Internalize That Women Are Not Worth It by Ryan03(f): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
it's easy, just keep repeating the words to yourself, you will get there soon
Re: How Do You Internalize That Women Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ladikwa:
Have come to the cross road that I think women are not Worth the stress but should be only used to release
The sexual tension but I am finding it hard to internalize it to become part of my person pls if you have experience it before you can share on how you overcome it to help me to succeed in not going back to what I used to be
Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Internalize That Women Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Another funeral loading.....

Disturbed lots grin
Re: How Do You Internalize That Women Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
cheesy op na heartbreak u recently suffer?
Re: How Do You Internalize That Women Are Not Worth It by mikejj(m): 1:09am On Jul 26, 2019
give yourself a break from women for sometime..them fight with the thought in your head..when u are done then ..continue life from there
Re: How Do You Internalize That Women Are Not Worth It by planetx13: 5:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Women are animals and are not worth shiit

Ciao

(1) (Reply)

Why Naija Ladies Are Called Greedy / 4 Keys To Long Term Relationship Success Number 4 Will Shock You / How Do You All See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.