Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

So I Fell In Love Today.... - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I Fell In Love Today.... (29633 Views)

I Experienced This Kind Of Love Today, Do I Have Witnesses??? / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Burial date fixed?
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Logobenz how market nah? grin
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Blackbelly(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
czarina:
Because, he is the one and only Logobenz; the first of his name and hopefully, not the last of his kind cheesy cheesy
Hahahahaha...ah my ribs!
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by may320: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
you no well. you wan off yourself because of love.. maybe you are just trolling..
He's a troll and just imagining things. No lady or love anywhere, na runz girl he carry and he don discharge her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by may320: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Devgod:
Logobenz I see you're viewing, abeg before you kpai. May I come carry the C class, I still dey PH.
This thread is hilarious. grin
The guy is a clown.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by may320: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
cooooooks:
How could you have out a girl you barely knew on 50k salary within a week of meeting her? Nna I don't understand tbh
In fact, whoever read this part and believed him is so gullible and the op has succeeded in f©©ling him/her.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by czarina(f): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
may320:

In fact, whoever read this part and believed him is so gullible and the op has succeeded in f©©ling him/her.
I don't think any one here believes that.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by may320: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
czarina:
I don't think any one here believes that.
Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by czarina(f): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
may320:

Speak for yourself.
OK sir. I wee speak for maisef next time.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2019
This story looks fake like shit. Believe this at your own peril. Logobenz wants attention that's it. Kudos my nigga
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by mediclife1987(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Zinny25:
I guess you were infatuated. You don't rush love like that jor you build it gradually.

But come to think of it,so guys like you still exist na wa ooo, I thought you people have wisen up ooo.

Nonetheless if you still have some money to spend, I don't mind ooooo. I promise you, you won't spend more than 10k on a date...

Will you give him konto?
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Zinny25(f): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2019
mediclife1987:

Will you give him konto?
did the other girl give him konto before he spent on her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.