Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

So I Fell In Love Today.... - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I Fell In Love Today.... (30309 Views)

I Experienced This Kind Of Love Today, Do I Have Witnesses??? / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by CAPSLOCKED: 1:00am On Aug 06, 2019
Logobenz3:
Now this is the story.
So I discovered this girl worked for the dad's crashing contracting firm according to her.
They are having liquidity issues and I as a businessman myself understood what was going on..
Noticed she was cashstrapped and all and we talked about it and I decided to put her on 50k salary monthly.
Because we had already started discussing future plans since the both of us have had our fair share of the world.
There is no day I meet this girl that I won't spend 15k or more.
It's always one fancy restaurant or the other,one this or that even though I never gave her cash.
I began to wonder and ask myself,how is someone who is penniless not know the value of money?is it that I'm her maga or what? undecided
We went to NOVOTEL for lunch one day and after blowing up to 12k on food in her presence,she still demanded for takeaway for her bony sister?
I sha pay,no shaking.
She even wears leg chains.wtf!I told her to take it off to no avail.i ignored.
She knows all the big women in GRA and will always tell me to come with the bigger car so we go see people I have no business with.why?I still don't know till date!
Perhaps to go show off her new maga or catch.Bleep!!
I was such a fool.
i should have noticed!
I was thinking about all these and wondering whether to continue or not when she called one morning very early and told me ehn,she had been working on whatever and told me to go to Beijing chops and get her Chinese bla bla bla...for breakfast on my way that she is very hungry.
I couldn't help but talked to her rudely on the phone and hung up!
That was the deal breaker.
How would a person that doesn't even have ordinary 100k feel so comfortable in blowing a man's money like that?
Mtcheew.
Stay off poor girls!bunch of lunatics.spits!

YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FOOL, V-BOOT MAN, AND I'VE ALWAYS TOLD YOU SO.

I'M SO HAPPY YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR MIND TO TAKE YOUR LIFE AT LAST, YOUR FOOLISHNESS IRRITATES EVEN GOD! smiley

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Thegamingorca(m): 1:10am On Aug 06, 2019
Guy you be real maga.

Chinese takeout kwa.

Thank God and I hope you only hung around with her for 9days

All this talk of death. She'll be happy seeing the trips she put your dumbass If she enters here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Kakamorufu(m): 1:24am On Aug 06, 2019
PH girls?
I stay far away from them. Those leeches.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Depressedkidd: 1:40am On Aug 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
They have finally gotten this one..... see epistle.

Chai!
We just lost a brother grin
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by luminouz(m): 1:40am On Aug 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
They have finally gotten this one..... see epistle.

Chai!
You be real werey!
I laughed so loud,I scared off my own shadow. grin
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by milanseedorf(m): 1:53am On Aug 06, 2019
Logobenz funny af. You Wan die ontop woman matter grin grin
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by CaptainMitch: 3:44am On Aug 06, 2019
You remind me a lot about my younger self, stop chasing women and you will know peace. Nigerian ladies are not our friends. I also learnt the hard way it's part of growing up, when time to get married reach look for a smallie that will respect you more than she will even love you.

You are still a nice person with a functional heart for you to even still consider loving girls focus on making more money, I dream about building a nice country home on or before my 30th birthday, thats what all my plans are not looking for wife, eventually when i make money, I will marry more than 1 wife.

Logobenz2:
truth be told bro,I am not ok.
Bye people,my 27 years on earth ends today!

6 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 06, 2019
Logobenz3:
she lost,I didn't honestly...
She stood to gain a better life with me if not for her ashawo attitude.
Give and take perhaps I spent up to a 100k with her since we met.so what?
I really don't care about fucking anyone.
If you know logobenz,You will know sex isn't my problem.ive had enough of it.
I'm looking for something else these days.

It's all your fault. You kept trying to impress her all through and your actions screamed of low self esteem.

Though I doubt she was smart enough to see through your personality, because her subconscious responded the way 90℅ of women do when you throw money at them - she just relaxed and followed a mugu around to flex his money. Of course the day you don't have any money to spend she would be gone.

Trust me you don't want a girl who agrees to date you because you have a flashy ride, not even if she be Abacha pickin. Change your mentality bro!

3 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Bollove: 4:56am On Aug 06, 2019
Some Niggaz need to come learn work from Yoruba demons ..... Never attach emotions to the game of Love .... yes, even when you are married watch your back unless your wife has proven beyond reasonable doubt that she is an integral part of you.

Never let your guard down for anybody because when the poo happens, it affect the brain catastrophically.

Fall into relationship but don't fall in love easily .... There are always two sides to a coin, always have it in your mind that it's either head or tail.

Logobenz2, Logobenz3 , ..... Your money is worthless and you are weak .... You think money should make life easier for you.... You have always been weak before money finds you .... and You are still mentally weak after money .....

Guys from eastern part too believe in power of money for wooing girls also northern boys too but we Western Boys, na Formatting ooo grin .....

22 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M SO HAPPY YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR MIND TO TAKE YOUR LIFE AT LAST, YOUR FOOLISHNESS IRRITATES EVEN GOD! smiley

Don't ride him so hard we've all been there before wink
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2019
djon78:

Because women that truly make sense you can never buy them with money.
A very good looking married woman was telling us some hours ago, he rejected a very wealthy guy for a man that was just barely getting by for marriage and that she never regretted that choice.

You can never ever get a good woman with money or material things.
Because they are hidden treasures that if only your chi is smiling at you, you will get them.
i found one. Like i am 100% sure her kind is rare. Been 2geda for 4 years now but i'm worried because She is a year older than me.

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by SkinnyNigga: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2019
Bollove:
Some Niggaz need to come learn work from Yoruba demons ..... Never attach emotions to the game of Love .... yes, even when you are married watch your back unless your wife has proven beyond reasonable doubt that she is an integral part of you.

Never let your guard down for anybody because when the poo happens, it affect the brain catastrophically.

Fall into relationship but don't fall in love easily .... There are always two sides to a coin, always have it in your mind that it's either head or tail.

Logobenz2, Logobenz3 , ..... Your money is worthless and you are weak .... You think money should make life easier for you.... You have always been weak before money finds you .... and You are still mentally weak after money .....

Guys from eastern part too believe in power of money for wooing girls also northern boys too but we Western Boys, na Formatting ooo grin .....
bla bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by SkinnyNigga: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2019
Logobenz2:
I am downcasted!!feeling rejected,sad,bitter,angry...
I have learnt a bitter lesson.
There is just that one thing that can't be bought!LOVE.
No matter who you are,what you do,how kind you are or handsome,it just doesn't matter!
I think there is a force that controls these things and so far,I haven't been myself.
I've tried all I could to be happy but it just doesn't work and eats deep into my soul and pocket.
Happiness can't be bought. I now know better.Fùck this life mehn,I am tired.
Thinking of doing something really stupid tonight.
I went to a supermarket today to buy some alcohol,I was just there sitting in my car in their lot with uncontrollable tears rolling down my cheeks.
What did I do?who did I offend?why am I living like this?
It dawned on me that one can't have everything he desires.
I went to the places that use to make me happy but seriously,it doesn't make me anymore.
It's today I finally give up!!
Fùck the world,I don't care anymore.
you no well. you wan off yourself because of love.. maybe you are just trolling..

4 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Boc007(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2019
You know one funny thing?

It is one broke ass guy that will be expanding her vagina out there.

Women are as complicated as their make-up.

4 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by geedot: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2019
The misconception with good girls y'all are promising the op is that, will the op love the supposed good girl in return? What's the essence of a good lady, when you don't feel an atom of affection towards her.
I'm sure he must have met those that genuinely loved him, but he didn't love them. It's not easy finding a relationship in which the affection is on an equal ratio.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2019
No offense but u approached the issue like a teenager,seems u are seeking some kind of validation if she had being real with u.please and please try and be more matured and a little bit reserved when getting to know a lady,when u finally know that she is not a pretender u can open up little by little.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Raalsalghul: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2019
Judging from the previous comments, I guess things kinda went down hill.
Starting from page 1 cool
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2019
Logobenz2:
she has already which is why I called off the whole damn thing.
It was all a charade.the girl is a gold digger.
She succeeded to fool me but I caught her and her lies midway.
Sorry guys,it didn't work out.I'm so disappointed.
I'm still in the market searching and working on myself to get a better person.
How did you find out ? & what actually happened?
If you don't mind,pls narrate it to us,so we can all learn...
That's life bro,hope you get a better one moving forward.

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by realest2(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Logobenz2:
where are you right now? Like immediately
SMH..you still haven't learnt anything you dumb fvck!

3 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by hopefulLandlord: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

His suicide would raise the average IQ and wisdom of humans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by GhostGhost(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
i dont like the part where you lent her your car...
llogobenz is doing too much, lending ur car to a girl u just met, haven't bleeped, not ur main chick? u don't know her driving skills? what if she crashes and dies now pop go talk say na yahoo boy him Don use that girl make money. so many wrong moves here bro. skinnynigga I de with u logobenz is bleeping up. this bitxhh will mess him up I've been there with this kind of bitchh fell for her but thank God how my pops trained me I saw her bson time and called it off on her birthday. I know the bitchh is just. finessing my niggardly sadly his friend is a dummy, when ur with ur guy scope out his chick moves if he's falling in love and tell him what u. see, all his situation here is just similar to mine almost the same. luckily my niggas told. me the chick is on some. bsand I was smart enough to look beyond my heart and soon I saw signs. it was very hard for me to cut her off but I had to, before she ducks me up. took me three days to get. over the bitch and convince my hear that she's crap and useless and not worth it. she kept calling and I blocked her on all my lines. Tips for guys once a bitchh starts calling u for a ride like more than its supposed to and depending on situation cut that butch off unless she has proved herself and worth it. funny enough I almost kicked of this my main chick then and would have married her last year December I'd she was what I thought. Bleep love until u seeits real in ur partners eyes.

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Obi is still a boy.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Rosay15(f): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Can’t stop laughing, reading comments here really made my day cheesy.
I saw where op said he want to end his life because the girl he love doesn’t reciprocate the love back, I don’t really think op is a man cuz I don’t know why you wanna kill yourselves because of one girl.
Well, it’s true that the brain only stop when you’re in love and in an examination hall grin. Op need to get himself together, hang out with guys that gonna lift up your spirits and do everything that gonna make you happy cus if you die now life still continue and nah double wahala for your dead body.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rosay15:
Can’t stop laughing, reading comments here really made my day cheesy.
I saw where op said he want to end his life because the girl he love doesn’t reciprocate the love back, I don’t really think op is a man cuz I don’t know why you wanna kill yourselves because of one girl.
Well, it’s true that the brain only stop when you’re in love and in an examination hall grin. Op need to get himself together, hang out with guys that gonna lift up your spirits and do everything that gonna make you happy cus if you die now life still continue and nah double wahala for your dead body.. cheesy
If you know that feeling though...

How have you been dear?
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by jessysparkles(f): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Logobenz2:
No matter who you are,what you do,how kind you are or handsome,it just doesn't matter!
I think there is a force that controls these things and so far,I haven't been myself.
I've tried all I could to be happy but it just doesn't work and eats deep into my soul and pocket.
I went to a supermarket today to buy some alcohol,I was just there sitting in my car in their lot with uncontrollable tears rolling down my cheeks.
I went to the places that use to make me happy but seriously,it doesn't make me anymore.

We all have one point in time felt the way you feel and even more but we are living. One day you will find true love.... Don't try anything stupid! You are still a young man
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
LogoBenz2, Man Up joor... This isn't enough to make you give up
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Victornezzar: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Guy I'm really disappointed.........Stop being nice to girls......She capitalised on your weakness.....Involve yourself in something productive.....Stop caring about girls

Trust me they'll throwing themselves at you....
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Rosay15(f): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
If you know that feeling though...

How have you been dear?
.. been through it and know how it’s feels but life still goes on.

I’m fine dear
You?
Been a while
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rosay15:
.. been through it and know how it’s feels but life still goes on.

I’m fine dear
You?
Been a while
I am doing good too... Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by careytommy37(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I know say you go dey here
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by sacx: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Logobenz2:

Logobenz2, seriously bro you need therapy, and I mean one from a competent psychologist. I believe you are the same person as nwanneni. Where is kingreign, Eddee, make una come help a brother.

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by czarina(f): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nwanneni and his suicide rhetorics. God help you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.