Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex (2732 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by Casalindal(f): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hello guys, how are you all doing? Remember to stay safe and never forget I love you my thoughts are with you all.

So I got this mail on my inbox and the monicker beg to be anonymous please she is badly in need of advice. She has been dating this rich good looking Yoruba man. To her every is fine, he is your everyday sweetheart like. All paid trip and gifts and all a girl could ever ask for. But her only concern is he got weird fetish..... he love her using Love Machine on him during sex has that is the only way he can get hard or she suck or lick his ass hole, she is afraid he could be gay?even tho he as told her he is not gay that it is just a fetish. Please guys is this normal or are there something else behind this fetish?? Well she will be reading all your comment thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by daddytime(m): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Gay...

Your use of "as and has" misplacedly is funny.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by Casalindal(f): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
daddytime:
Gay

Hmmmmmm well she is reading thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by dawnomike(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
In as much as I am not a fan of pre-marital sex, I will say if she is okay with it; she can go ahead. But if she feels uncomfortable- She should voice it out to him. If bros will not adjust, she should port before it is too late.

NB: Everyone has his/her own fetish and it does not mean you should experiment your fetish... If I voice out my fetish ehn! No lady would ever agree to date nonetheless marry me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by baralatie(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
dawnomike:
In as much as I am not a fan of pre-marital sex, I will say if she is okay with it; she can go ahead. But if she feels uncomfortable- She should voice it out to him. If bros will not adjust, she should port before it is too late.

NB: Everyone has their own fetish and it does not mean you should experiment your fetish... If I voice out my fetish ehn! No lady would ever agree to date nonetheless marry me grin cheesy
You want a straight lady to voice to a fetish man( to the g side) that she is not comfortable? Ok
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by zexy2030(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
u have signed the deal, do the job.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by Junkie1: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
gay ALERT

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by Texman21: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2020

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Texman21:
nawa oo u no fit close door ni
No time. Before she change mind cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by Texman21: 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
0KNM:
No time. Before she change mind cheesy cheesy
my own na to chop naming ceremony rice grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by Vulcanheph(m): 12:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Dear op, that guy is definitely a G.A.Y. But he's still in the closet, that's why he needs a girlfriend.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 12, 2020
You are not on anybody's level here.

Go and look for your mates to give you advice.

Oh, the guy is even gay ?

Ohms..
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by Mysterysun: 1:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Suck his ass? Eeewww! That's gross embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Casalindal:
Hello guys, how are you all doing? Remember to stay safe and never forget I love you my thoughts are with you all.

So I got this mail on my inbox and the monicker beg to be anonymous please she is badly in need of advice. She has been dating this rich good looking Yoruba man. To her every is fine, he is your everyday sweetheart like. All paid trip and gifts and all a girl could ever ask for. But her only concern is he got weird fetish..... he love her using Love Machine on him during sex has that is the only way he can get hard or she suck or lick his ass hole, she is afraid he could be gay?even tho he as told her he is not gay that it is just a fetish. Please guys is this normal or are there something else behind this fetish?? Well she will be reading all your comment thanks

Your English is bad. To the discourse, her fvcking problem, she should FIX it herself grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:54am On Apr 12, 2020
dawnomike:

NB: Everyone has their own fetish and it does not mean you should experiment your fetish... If I voice out my fetish ehn! No lady would ever agree to date nonetheless marry me grin cheesy

Everyone has their own fetish What the fvck is that?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by NiCurious: 1:54am On Apr 12, 2020
There are some pressure points against the prostate, which turn guys on, that are accessible via anal penetration. That might be what's going on with him. Enh, she can humour him once, see if she's okay with it, and if not, she can release him. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex by dawnomike(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2020
NiCurious:
There are some pressure points against the prostate, which turn guys on, that are accessible via anal penetration. That might be what's going on with him. Enh, she can humour him once, see if she's okay with it, and if not, she can release him. undecided
I never knew of this before now... We learn everyday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? / I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.