Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does (38258 Views)

“nigeria Only Acknowledges Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does” –burna Boy / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide / Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Amazingman(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
rahazaqa:
Do they pay you for this FTC? Grown up men fighting to comment first on a forum, this country is messed up

Well if you've not been paid for ftc yet pls kindly refer to the mods and by the way we are here to have fun, be educative and not been what you are now. Without what I wrote, would i have ever known any rahazaqa? No but all the same
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Amazingman(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Skelewu:

Okay. Enjoy.

Skelewu , no be here.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

no wonder

Amen to your last words.

a compound fooool will always be a compound fooool no matter how you tried to influence common sense in their empty head they'll still be adamant in disgracing themselves publicly

your psychotherapist has a lot to do in that your geepee tank head

Keep editing to suit your foolishness. Even the world DN see how foolish Una be . Hypocriste Nigerians. Oya come Edit. Ogun kill u
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Burnaboy loose mouth made his mom to collect his most prestigious awards on his behalf because he lacks public decorum and expression

you're dumb to be castigating me for pointing out what's obvious. you need to go and play with your toys, I have no time for this babies talk

Is it your award?na your Mama born am?
Let him lack expression but you can't deny talent.
Comot here. Awon hater
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ever since he's been dating teflon don good things has been coming his way
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Teejayphillip:

I nor no say e pain u gan oo.... Oya come lick my ass Ull sure be forgiven grin grin grin
Pain me gan lmao .. small pikin sense.
Give your ass to your dog or siblings as you always do..
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by topmost945(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
F***ing ingrate...
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by StevenOba: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
"when you start dey go yimu and then dem go start to dey love you .......spiritual, highly spiritual"
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Teejayphillip:

Pikin like u kukuma dey beat em papa for house... i no blame u....

If ur father is that responsible u won’t point at other people’s father...

Poverty kill ur lineage/generation there.

Lmao.
You started it first.
You don't even have a lineage.
Devil punish u
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
efemena5050:
my contentions with u will only be a waste of time considering the fact that I didn't even start any prior discussions with u earlier.... Ur a very shallow fool who is looking for attention goat...i been sabi u before?? Abi I even talk to Thunder fire ur kidney....

Will your useless attention put money in my pocket? My concern is your foolishness, I want to treat it with insult. Burnaboy for ever. Devil punish u
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Edoloaded:

Yesso brother

I sight u.
Na Benin I dey o.
Omo Edo.
Where for Benin?
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
ehissi:

sorry I dont do smelloes.................

awon smelloes.
You only do gays... I understand.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by shogsman(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
Stupid people rushing to comment without reading the content as usual, no one in their right senses will read the whole content and bash him.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Wwildcard(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
i no blame you u u don win BET ur head wan scatter no wahala after u go come back meet us
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by oladipojesse(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dathypebruv:
Oba Orin,
I make front page first time here oh smiley

I understand the feeling, local man.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Queenflourish(f): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
koolaid87:

You can't flourish when you hate for no reason

Post your pic, let's see who's ugly

Queengorilla
abiku what's your own am I referring to you abeg park well jhoo
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

I sight u.
Na Benin I dey o.
Omo Edo.
Where for Benin?

Aduwawa , what about you
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Dathypebruv(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
oladipojesse:

I understand the feeling, local man.
Confam
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

Is it your award?na your Mama born am?
Let him lack expression but you can't deny talent.
Comot here. Awon hater

if your brain was intact you will agree with me I recognized his talent in my first post you quoted ignorantly except you lack the literary rudiment of English

he's talented and such person needs to inculcate public decorum and censored whenever he's granting interview and that was my point

all these your agbero lifestyles will take you no where
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

Keep editing to suit your foolishness. Even the world DN see how foolish Una be . Hypocriste Nigerians Oya come Edit. Ogun kill my generation

olodo na hypocrite. what's hyprocriste or you meant hypocrisy?
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by sulaimania2003(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

You didn't give him any career.. Get the Bleep off ..
Screw you #Getastrap#
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
sulaimania2003:

Screw you
#Getastrap#
Screw to you too.
#getthescrewdriver
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

olodo na hypocrite. what's hyprocriste or you meant hypocrisy?

You can tell that it was a mistake.
Olodo part 2 lol
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

if your brain was intact you will agree with me I recognized his talent in my first post you quoted ignorantly except you lack the literary rudiment of English

he's talented and such person needs to inculcate public decorum and censored whenever he's granting interview and that was my point

all these your agbero lifestyles will take you no where

What is wrong with burna boy statement?
Did y'all accept his sound?
When he is now a force to reckon with, automatically e DN turn Una own. He spoke the truth and if you are hurt, drink sniper. When he was nobody, y'all didn't speak about decorum, now e need decorum. Na decorum go kill you. Best album 10/10 , best artist loading and African best loading again. Back to back. Grammy on the way. Gerarahere
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Edoloaded:

Aduwawa , what about you

The baddest zone for Benin
Upper sakponba . Make way
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Wwildcard:
i no blame you u u don win BET ur head wan scatter no wahala after u go come back meet us

E no go meet Una for Una downfall.
Greater heights burnaboy
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
shogsman:
Stupid people rushing to comment without reading the content as usual, no one in their right senses will read the whole content and bash him.

The only sensible so far. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
StevenOba:
"when you start dey go yimu and then dem go start to dey love you .......spiritual, highly spiritual"

You sabi abeg.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
topmost945:
F***ing ingrate...

Just like you. Ode
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
lefulefu:
Ever since he's been dating teflon don good things has been coming his way

Cut that crap. Which yeye steff London.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by ehissi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

awon smelloes.
You only do gays... I understand.

Chairman, everybody get e choice for music, say I no like your choice of music doesn't make me gay, just as much as I know you not feeling music I am into doesn't make you another bob risky.........unless I am already replying bob risky, in which case........ undecided
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by TemmyT002(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Queenflourish:
I hate this guy with him oblong ugly face

Haaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Know About Child Spacing, Expect Baby Number 4 Soon– Mercy Johnson / Tunde Usman 'Okele' Wears Super Eagles Jersey With Charm, Summons The Oracle / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.