Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does (38246 Views)

“nigeria Only Acknowledges Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does” –burna Boy / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide / Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by ehissi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Breezy90:
then you’ve been listening to trash music then,ye,gonna,dangote,anybody doesn’t intrest you.spit on your bald head

Like you have any idea what kind of music I listen too.

The fact that I don't like some songs done by a very talented artist in the person of burna doesn't mean I listen to trash; the fact that you do like those songs is not an excuse to market your mannerless and toxic attitude on an online forum....
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by ehissi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
BenzEne1:

I'll recommend just five so you know this guy is talent head down...

Boshe Nlo

Say So

Heaven's Gate

Smooth Sailing

Check & Balance

Never said he is not talented artist, I just no gbadun most of tracks I've been hearing from the guy of late..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Teejayphillip(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

Lmao.
You started it first.
You don't even have a lineage.
Devil punish u

U r cursed already grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Breezy90(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
ehissi:

Like you have any idea what kind of music I listen too.

The fact that I don't like some songs done by a very talented artist in the person of burna doesn't mean I listen to trash; the fact that you do like those songs is not an excuse to market your mannerless and toxic attitude on an online forum....
if you can’t direct your message to me without hurling insult,then I deem you uncouth and foolishundecided
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

What is wrong with burna boy statement?
Did y'all accept his sound?
When he is now a force to reckon with, automatically e DN turn Una own. He spoke the truth and if you are hurt, drink sniper. When he was nobody, y'all didn't speak about decorum, now e need decorum. Na decorum go kill you. Best album 10/10 , best artist loading and African best loading again. Back to back. Grammy on the way. Gerarahere

dumb guy like you na stupidity dey rush you. this nigga don't even know if you exist or not and yet you're constituting nuisance publicly just to make simple sense

person wey use your brain for collateral cannot enter heaven
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by aytuns(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
GistMore9:

“Nigerians love me a lot more now because they can see that the whole world likes me, too. They think I’m something special, but I’m not. I’m just a human whose skill is making music. Way I see it, everyone plays their own role in the world, and no role is more important than the other.”

On becoming one of the richest Nigerian artists, he said, “You are only as rich as where you come from, and Nigeria has a lot of poverty.”

That's deep

First I blame the OP for posting a misleading title by not quoting appropriately..

Next I blame everyone who could not spare 2mins to read the entirety of all Burna boy said...
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

You can tell that it was a mistake. Olodo part 2 lol

mumu. just crammed the correction to avoid public disgrace next time
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

You can tell that it was a mistake. Olodo part 2 lol

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by phenzy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Your ears are faulty bro

I swear his ears re definitely faulty...the moment he made that stupid comment, I plugged in my earpiece n replay the track then I confirmed that the dude has mud sticked in his ears

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by ehissi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
Breezy90:
if you can’t direct your message to me without hurling insult,then I deem you uncouth and foolishundecided

I hear...because "I spit on your bald head" is the new language for wise gentlemen of the 21st century......what a waste
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Breezy90(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
ehissi:

I hear...because "I spit on your bald head" is the new language for gentlemen of the 21st century......what a waste
Apologies sir smiley
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by sulaimania2003(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:
Screw to you too. #getthescrewdriver
� � � One love bro ☺
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Callertunez: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Queenflourish:
I hate this guy with him oblong ugly face
stefflon don can't say the same.... tongue
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Teejayphillip(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

It takes failure to recognise another.
I will quote you because you are the definition of failure and stupidity..Ogun kill u

I just confirmed u r a bastard.... Ur mama committed adultery to have u.... No wonder u no get regards for the man wey u think say nah ur papa....

Nah dem seun cause am,kindergarten pikin like u wey suppose dey wash plate get access to internet...

Obatala,shopona destroy ur generation and other generations to come...

Bunch of bastards....
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by efemena5050(m): 12:23am On Jul 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

Will your useless attention put money in my pocket? My concern is your foolishness, I want to treat it with insult. Burnaboy for ever. Devil punish u
now u see y I referred to u as a shallow fool.... The Burna boy know ur father or mother... Low priced idiot....
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:11am On Jul 27, 2019
He once belabored Nigerians especially the youths of their actions and inactions forgetting that as a celebrity he's with millions of followers and fans he can lead the battle. Another day he said the Easterners only appreciate their own in the entertainment industry. Now he's saying that Nigerians are hypocrites/ showing him fake love!!

In other words Nigerians had little or no love for him until the outside world recognized him. Don't tell me I don't understand English or that bloggers twisted his words cox of click bait. You're the one trying to modify/give a wrong interpretation to his statement. Are you his PR manager??
I see TEKNO songs as trash... But he's CONSISTENTLY dropping hit trash back to back to his fans... Burna is miles ahead of TEKNO as far music is concerned. Just recently he(Burna) started releasing back to back hit. He was duly recognized for his hardwork at home and in diaspora.

He didn't started doing music in 2019!!
So Why did it take the world so much time for them to recognize Burna?
When they finally recognized him, why did they recognize him?

If you can't answer these questions, yet you're busy hurling abuse/insult to others. I'm sorry, but you're a plastic FAN.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by OKorowanta: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

Dem be your papa or mama ni.
Na insult fit Una .
Oloshi

Not surprised, at the same time surprised because lot of young guys at your age still get sense and comment constructively.
If I send u a screenshot of my little contribution to Burna Boy's career since 2014 maybe your spirit will calm down but its not necessary.
I maintain its disrespectful for him to belittle Nigerians support because without the home backing he won't be were he is today.
If u are number one in Nigeria automatically u are number one in Africa dats his position right now but God can humble anyone anytime.
Wen I say he should checkmate his ego I no dey joke about am.
Wen you hear his mum talk its appreciation all through dats what he should imbibe.
So if you won pick sense from what I said its your choice,if u no want na u know.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by ayukdaboss(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2019
I'm not understanding the comments on this post. Wuna read am well or I'm not thinking well this morning? Why are some fools bashing him?
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
OKorowanta:

Not surprised, at the same time surprised because lot of young guys at your age still get sense and comment constructively.
If I send u a screenshot of my little contribution to Burna Boy's career since 2014 maybe your spirit will calm down but its not necessary.
I maintain its disrespectful for him to belittle Nigerians support because without the home backing he won't be were he is today.
If u are number one in Nigeria automatically u are number one in Africa dats his position right now but God can humble anyone anytime.
Wen I say he should checkmate his ego I no dey joke about am.
Wen you hear his mum talk its appreciation all through dats what he should imbibe.
So if you won pick sense from what I said its your choice,if u no want na u know.

Send me the screenshot oga.
What burna boy said is true.
Na ass licking Una Sabi.
Keep the sermon bro.
If you don't like burna , go enter lagoon
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
efemena5050:
now u see y I referred to u as a shallow fool.... The Burna boy know ur father or mother... Low priced idiot....

No, he doesn't know me.
Shey burna boy know you? you can see that you are the overpriced fool here.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Teejayphillip:

I just confirmed u r a bastard.... Ur mama committed adultery to have u.... No wonder u no get regards for the man wey u think say nah ur papa....

Nah dem seun cause am,kindergarten pikin like u wey suppose dey wash plate get access to internet...

Obatala,shopona destroy ur generation and other generations to come...

Bunch of bastards....

Lmao coming from another high grade bastard who know nothing about life. I have unlimited data and I pay heavily for it. See who's talking mugu. When you start to use internet here. That same obatala that you worship will kill u lol.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
sulaimania2003:

� � �
One love bro ☺

Love always wins my bro.
I hail Bro.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I no they cram like you..na so you take pass, it's obvious. How many times buhari DN disgrace himself publicly lol? He's still your president. You die well.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

dumb guy like you na stupidity dey rush you. this nigga don't even know if you exist or not and yet you're constituting nuisance publicly just to make simple sense

person wey use your brain for collateral cannot enter heaven

I am his fan and I will attack any of you that don't read but jump and make comment all in the name of booking space lol. Yeaz, I don't know Burna and he no know me too. You don't also know Burna and that's why I will curse your head . Devil punish Una one by one. You wey get sense for under your armpit.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Teejayphillip:

U r cursed already grin grin grin
Same with you brotherly.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
ehissi:

Chairman, everybody get e choice for music, say I no like your choice of music doesn't make me gay, just as much as I know you not feeling music I am into doesn't make you another bob risky.........unless I am already replying bob risky, in which case........ undecided

Awon Bob risky I greet you. You must feel the song by force lol. You never see anything
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Annie939(f): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
careless talker

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Teejayphillip(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

Lmao coming from another high grade bastard who know nothing about life. I have unlimited data and I pay heavily for it. See who's talking mugu. When you start to use internet here. That same obatala that you worship will kill u lol.

U get data and u r just replying.... It shows how poverty wan kill ur lineage....

U better go on a dey fasting Bastard
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Teejayphillip:

U get data and u r just replying.... It shows how poverty wan kill ur lineage....

U better go on a dey fasting Bastard
My data money go feed for and your house hold for a month. As long you are replying, I full ground for you. You glorified poor bastard.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

I am his fan and I will attack any of you that don't read but jump and make comment all in the name of booking space lol. Yeaz, I don't know Burna and he no know me too. You don't also know Burna and that's why I will curse your head . Devil punish Una one by one. You wey get sense for under your armpit.

you're a frustrated human being, which wretched fan will be going insane to defend artist that give no damn about your existence. he rubbished Nigerians in which you're included yet you're splitting like an imbeciles

may thunder pieces the little brain you've left

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

I no they cram like you..na so you take pass, it's obvious. How many times buhari DN disgrace himself publicly lol? He's still your president. You die well.

it's obvious this rejected and nonentity Benin kid has nothing to say

I'm not the type you can use to learn words here. locate who used your brain for ritual and stop showcasing your stupidity for free here
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

it's obvious this rejected and nonentity Benin kid has nothing to say

I'm not the type you can use to learn words here. locate who used your brain for ritual and stop showcasing your stupidity for free here

Ritualist I hail o.
How many brain have you used.
You that show case your stupidity for a price tag. How much you they sell ? Devil punish you again

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Illuminati Members Revealed / Emperor Bolojay And His 117-Year-Old Grandmother (Photo) / Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.