Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does (38252 Views)

“nigeria Only Acknowledges Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does” –burna Boy / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide / Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by LoveJesus87(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Humble talk

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2019
burnaboy dey fall hand. how can the world know you if your country people don't love and add to your global recognition

first it was East only loves their own artistes to Nigeria, still expecting him to blame his family members. not all past experience required public expression

African and Nigeria artistes are known in the world because of these same citizens that used their data to hype them on social media. you were not known on time because you lack a modern PR manager

having a potentials and not having link to exhibit it can hide the skills in one for more than a decade

13 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by DonBenny77(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2019
True talk they all abused him cos of hemp even his mum wasn't left out of ridicule. Nigerians suck seriously

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by hedonido: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Fela in Versace.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Mrclint222: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2019
He said the absolute truth, Nigerians only started acknowledging after YE went global, he has been around but most people never really liked him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Kenneth10110(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Even Burna knows poverty is so much in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Omoslim26: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2019
I av always liked his raw strong voice d guy sabi sing no b like some musicians wit okpolöö frog voice

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Ayotemide(f): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
temmypotter:
Read his Post and get his point before condemning him

And let's be frank, burna boy only just recently started getting attentions of Nigerians

And the rest of the world had his attention before us? Don't support uncouth comments from one man to millions of us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by sauceEEP(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Odẹ osi...
I no even know one line from your song.. oponu
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by maziokafor1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Oluwa Burna, don't say dat. Its your time that's why you are at the top because the Bible says there is time for everything. Don't be too comfortable because tomorrow you might find ur self at the bottom.. Your answer should have been that you've worked hard and your hard work paid off... Be Humble bro

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by bigjohn100(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Queenflourish:
I hate this guy with him oblong ugly face

Keep hating, and expecting a double promotion. Na ona prayers no dy pass d room of your house because of too much hatred

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Steve28: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Burna Boy is no longer a Nigerian he is now a British.. make owner use owner head that is his interpretation of what he just said.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Deepfeel(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
I loved burna's music from the first time I heard it till date, but his recent attitude of claiming South East people never loved him and now the entire Nigerians never loved him, am loosing the love and respect I once had for him, looks like his heart is full of pride

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by BenzEne1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
Here in Abakaliki, we've never heard of him before. embarassed

There in Abakaliki, you never hear of good things....

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by cjrane: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
GistMore9:
From winning the BET awards for Best International Act and featuring in Beyonce's Lion King Album, Burna Boy says Nigerians love him now because the rest of the world does.

@the bolded GBAM!!!!

If the rest of the world didn't love this guy, Nigerians would NEVER have recognized him especially how they have now also brought tribalism to music.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Burna boy is suffering from low self esteem and need constant validation. Typical asshole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
i know some people will not take their time to read the write up...cause niggas hate to read...he said we like him a lot now because the rest of the world like him, and also said he is not special,

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
Here in Abakaliki, we've never heard of him before. embarassed
Its normal, abakaliki people are backward.

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Deepfeel(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Mrclint222:
He said the absolute truth, Nigerians only started acknowledging after YE went global, he has been around but most people never really liked him

So foreigners acknowledge YE before us?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Dagger79(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=BenzEne1 post=80645209]

There in Abakaliki, you never hear of good things...
You wicked bro

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Enoch07: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
focus7:
Childish talk.
the talk tire me

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Soso990240(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
I suspect that Burner boy's mum is d one writing his songs.. Nigga sound so dumb and stu.pid. If u don't release HIT songs, ur fanbase won't grow. When dis dude said Easterners love only their own, Southwest people said he is speaking d truth. I hope u will still side him this time?
One thing is sure, Burner boy is an arrogant brat. forget d fame and Money.
This Niggah assaulted a waiter in a hotel, sent some boys to Rob and beat up a fellow Artist(Mr 2Kay), even kicked a fan on d heat because he tried taking his bangle. He should just STFU.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by BenzEne1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
ehissi:
Guy!! Dont spoil it.............just enjoy the moment while it last................just dont spoil it

Apart from "gba gbe e", "jeun soke" and "Like to party"...............there is no other track done by burna boy that interests me..........................

I'll recommend just five so you know this guy is talent head down...

Boshe Nlo

Say So

Heaven's Gate

Smooth Sailing

Check & Balance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Breezy90(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
ehissi:
Guy!! Dont spoil it.............just enjoy the moment while it last................just dont spoil it

Apart from "gba gbe e", "jeun soke" and "Like to party"...............there is no other track done by burna boy that interests me..........................
then you’ve been listening to trash music then,ye,gonna,dangote,anybody doesn’t intrest you.spit on your bald head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by charliejose: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
He is right. We Nigerians are hypocrites. We only show love and claim someone when he or she is doing good globally. Same thing happened to Anthony Joshua - Nigerians rejected him too when he wanted to represent us, but are claiming him now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Soso990240(m): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kneephy:
You are only loved majorly by South westerners and few Easterners.... Who sabi u for Aboki and all this Fulani Side....

Oga Dami be careful oo...
No let fame get into your head oo
Keep consoling urself dat south west loves him. he has said his mind, NIGERIANS, so deal with it
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by KevMitnick: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
A lot of people did not read the article hence their response. This is sad. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by temmypotter(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ayotemide:

And the rest of the world had his attention before us? Don't support uncouth comments from one man to millions of us.

I don't think you quite understand, he's been doing good music for too long not to have got his big break before now, a smaller percentage of Nigerians identified with his music, the new found massive love came from Nigerians when he broke into the international scene tbh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by lenghtinny(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
BenzEne1:

I'll recommend just five so you know this guy is talent head down...

Boshe Nlo

Say So

Heaven's Gate

Smooth Sailing

Check & Balance

Jahs love

Don't run

Run my race

Firewood

Smoke some weed

The dude has been hitting the right chords since the days of like to party (2012), he's just getting the deserved recognition after 7 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Boyooosa(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
u better no talk the one wey go make people change back their minds to default

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Bags Mr Taxi Endorsement Deal (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) / Fathia Balogun Acts As Olajumoke Orisaguna In New Movie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.