Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does (38286 Views)

“nigeria Only Acknowledges Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does” –burna Boy / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide / Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you're a frustrated human being, which wretched fan will be going insane to defend artist that give no damn about your existence. he rubbished Nigerians in which you're included yet you're splitting like an imbeciles

may thunder pieces the little brain you've left

He also gives no damn about you but you give a damn about him and for that reason I will continue to drag you on the floor. Burnaboy said the plain truth.. y'all bunch of hypocrites, run along with it ode. Thunder strike you
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

He also gives no damn about you but you give a damn about him and for that reason I will continue to drag my father on the floor. Burnaboy said the plain truth.. y'all bunch of hypocrites, run along with it ode. Thunder strike you

I hope you give this unnecessary attention to your miserable life perhaps you won't have time to be displaying foolishness here

kid wey mumu continue dragging your father. he give no damn about me as I don't too in my posts that's giving you restless moment
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

Ritualist I hail o.
How many brain have you used.
You that show case your stupidity for a price tag. How much you they sell ? Devil punish you again

asked the person that rendered your brain useless to be disgracing yourself here

a nonentity that turn himself to Burnaboy activist lol
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by OKorowanta: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

Send me the screenshot oga.
What burna boy said is true.
Na ass licking Una Sabi.
Keep the sermon bro.
If you don't like burna , go enter lagoon

One day u go grow pass this youthful exuberance except dem don gada program you like dis.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
paradigmshift:

Cut that crap. Which yeye steff London.
grin grin
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
OKorowanta:

One day u go grow pass this youthful exuberance except dem don gada program you like dis.

You DN tire ba. .lmao
See who dey talk.
You self need grow o
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

asked the person that rendered your brain useless to be disgracing yourself here

a nonentity that turn himself to Burnaboy activist lol

Your brain wey be basket and can't even hold shit dey talk lol. I will insult y'all who speak ill of Burna . I will keep on exposing you hypocrites who asss lick . What's the price tag of your foolishness, tell me make I pay . Ewu
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I hope you give this unnecessary attention to your miserable life perhaps you won't have time to be displaying foolishness here

kid wey mumu continue dragging your father. he give no damn about me as I don't too in my posts that's giving you restless moment

Restless ko activeness ni lol.
My life better pass yours by miles.
I give a damn about you and your crew who speak ill of Burna boy. Devil punish Una
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Teejayphillip(m): 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

My data money go feed for and your house hold for a month. As long you are replying, I full ground for you. You glorified poor bastard.

Imagine just a month.... U see how wretched ur family is. I nor suppose dey exchange words with a stack bastard like u.....

My bingo better pass u grin grin grin.

Keep barking
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Teejayphillip:

Imagine just a month.... U see how wretched ur family is. I nor suppose dey exchange words with a stack bastard like u.....

My bingo better pass u grin grin grin.

Keep barking
My sub a month go feed you well for a month.
Decieve yourself balu.
Online big man but real life poverty wear your agbada.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by OKorowanta: 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

You DN tire ba. .lmao
See who dey talk.
You self need grow o

Carry your dustbin character go sidon were contain you.
See as everybody dey swear and curse you.
Tell your family people make dem carry u go River Niger make dem cleanse your head.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:42am On Jul 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

Restless ko activeness ni lol.
My life better pass yours by miles.
I give a damn about you and your crew who speak ill of Burna boy. Devil punish Una

mumu how can you draw that conclusion when you don't even know me in face? in what instance did you draw that dumb conclusion

now I can see why you're unreasonable to my earlier post
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:46am On Jul 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

Your brain wey be basket and can't even hold shit dey talk lol. I will insult y'all who speak ill of Burna . I will keep on exposing you hypocrites who asss lick . What's the price tag of my foolishness, tell me make I pay . Ewu

if the insult will save the little brain you've left from draining please keep coming the insult

your mum bride price I think and na human being born this goat? hope the mumu that's giving you his phone to log in know you're disgracing yourself here

this one stupidity na raw

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Teejayphillip(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

My sub a month go feed you well for a month.
Decieve yourself balu.
Online big man but real life poverty wear your agbada.

Dis local pikin cannot can again sha grin grin grin

I guess u r still in sifia pain? U had better go do the needful.... Lagoon ain’t far from u
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
OKorowanta:

Carry your dustbin character go sidon were contain you.
See as everybody dey swear and curse you.
Tell your family people make dem carry u go River Niger make dem cleanse your head.
Their curse no affect my account lol
. since when Una dey curse buhari, how market?
You DN cleanse your head before Because you they smell. Balu
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by OKorowanta: 6:00am On Jul 29, 2019
paradigmshift:
Their curse no affect my account lol
. since when Una dey curse buhari, how market?
You DN cleanse your head before Because you they smell. Balu

Its a pity that all the Benin jazzmen deposited their curse on you.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
OKorowanta:

Its a pity that all the Benin jazzmen deposited their curse on you.

Jazz wey no increase their bank account, that one na jazz ? Try something else agbaya
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Mrclint222: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

So foreigners acknowledge YE before us?
the Americans thought 'ye' was a song by kanye west so they started downloading , they later discovered it was a Nigerian that sang it and they started tweeting about how good the song was , that was when most Nigerians started downloading the song, its on the web for crying out loud
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by ProfessorBola: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mrclint222:
He said the absolute truth, Nigerians only started acknowledging after YE went global, he has been around but most people never really liked him

He was manufactured to be successful globally because he was picked and signed to a European Record Label...he success was not
organic like P-square, 2face, Whizz Kid, Flavour, Don Jazzy, Yemi Alade etc...these artist worked there way to success by constantly
making music that Nigerian and Africans Loved...Burna Boy was forced on us by Oyibo's because they manufactured his success...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fans Slam Fathia Balogun & Dayo Amusa Over Excessive Make Up In New Photo / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently / Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) & Wife In Romantic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.