Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? (2889 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by Pascopele: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Guys make una come hear oooo

Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by delectablegyal(f): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2019
head

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by clive2u(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2019
Are u a ritualist?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by Pascopele: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by Designerdollars: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2020
you no well.
You want a guy to put mouth on that smelly and ugly looking thing undecided
Only SIMPs and beta males give women head.
delectablegyal:
head

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by coolestofall(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2020
delectablegyal:
head
is your pussy "headible"

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by dukeprince50: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by baralatie(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2020
Designerdollars:
you no well.
You want a guy to put mouth on that smelly and ugly looking thing undecided
Only SIMPs and beta males give women head.
Is that what she said
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by MhizJoyce(f): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2020
I need head too. Funnily enough, I don't get it.
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2020
delectablegyal:
head

You might the reason why you don't get head.
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2020
MhizJoyce:

You might be the reason why you don't get head. Just check yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2020
delectablegyal:
head

MhizJoyce:

Okay. Just head?
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2020
Assurance.
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by Brunicekid(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Assurance.
Like the one Davido gives Chioma baa

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by baralatie(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2020
MhizJoyce:
What is wrong with hand instead of head.if he remove his head for you doesn't it mean that his brain is no longer on his shoulder and he is now a zombie.ah ah!
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2020
Brunicekid:
Like the one Davido gives Chioma baa

Whatever. There are so many assurances.
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by baralatie(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Assurance.
This one is very easy now! Oya close your eyes!repeat after me

"Lord Jesus today I confess my sins before you
I believe you jesus Christ are the son of God and died on the cross for me
I now believe and accept you as my Lord and Saviour

Amen"

There it is .you now have "Assurance of Salvation "

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by zexy2030(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2020
delectablegyal:
head
grin which head this one dey find, if na dat type wey I dey think, prolly, u r unkempt, or u r used to quickie or had monetized ur sexlife.
Giving head is between two clean lovers.
But some girls can smell down there sha, like socked "pomo" cowskin...the smell is horrible. Stop putting perfume in ur pussy u won't hear. ordinary water is OK, clean it well before bed at every night. The smell of the pussy is nice, only if u can take care of it, nature provides osmotic balance for that veejay, so it won't have bad smell. But some ladies overdo things, lack of info and shyness sha, more so, some have untreated infection e.g chlamydia is in every woman naturally only waiting for other infections to become full blown

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by zexy2030(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Assurance.
your David is coming.
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

your David is coming.

Amen...
Egbon you come blank me shey?
No qualms.

I'll tell my boo for you. kiss
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by zexy2030(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Amen...
Egbon you come blank me shey?
No qualms.

I'll tell my boo for you. kiss
sorry, jaare I was busy.
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

sorry, jaare I was busy.

Its OK ooo... If I don't invite you to my wedding, don't get angry o.

You still dey around?
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by zexy2030(m): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Its OK ooo... If I don't invite you to my wedding, don't get angry o.

You still dey area?
no problems.
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by MhizJoyce(f): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2020
baralatie:

What is wrong with hand instead of head.if he remove his head for you doesn't it mean that his brain is no longer on his shoulder and he is now a zombie.ah ah!
Head is more adorable
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by MhizJoyce(f): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:

Okay. Just head?
Yes
scaramucci:

You might the reason why you don't get head. Just check yourself.
Don't mention me
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by Reichel99(f): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2020
Faithfulness.
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Do not give what you don't collect

It's easier to make a woman cum from giving her head

Most guys don't understand that

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by MhizJoyce(f): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Do not give what you don't collect

It's easier to make a woman cum from giving her head

Most guys don't understand that
Loud it
Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by AfroKnight: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Assurance.

cheesy cheesy

Don’t tell me you’re not...

Never mind.

Re: Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? by AfroKnight: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Loud it
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pay on Delivery, Promo Original Waist Trainer & Other Body Shapers / Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop / Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.