Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Why do women look down on poor men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do women look down on poor men? (3969 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do women look down on poor men? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
I would call myself a red pill apprentice. I believe in red pill ideologies but I do not follow everything hundred percent. There are some things the red pill teaches which I currently do not do as I do not have the time or the liberty to do this things.

I am 23, would be 24 in December and started a company straight out of university. Growing this company has been very difficult. In spite of all obstacles we have faced we are still striding and have managed to reach some amazing milestones.

Earlier this year I decided I was gonna take my company to the next level and started to search for foreign partners. Big foreign multi billion conglomerates to partner up in the field of business we operate in. We finally got one and it took over two months to get the partnership. The documents we had to produce and the neck breaking bereaucracy we faced was insane but we didn't give up and saw it to the end.

I got to mention though an Hausa lady was quite instrumental to us getting this partnership. She was a staff in the company as of when we applied to be partners and kept on pushing our case forward and updating us. This woman's efforts really made a lot of difference. However the woman after we got the partnership handed us over to her colleague who was an Igbo woman. Here comes our nightmares. Because we are a small company. We don't have a lot of money to invest. Other partners to this conglomerate are multi billion naira companies but a small unknown company like ours was able to become a partner. The lady is utterly rude. She doesn't pick calls and she doesn't reply to messages. I initially was excited because I am Igbo and I felt having an Igbo lady as our in-house contact would help our cause since we are from the same tribe. I was dead wrong. So far ever since we got this partnership this lady has done everything to frustrate us. She doesn't care to attend to us or update us on anything. I got fed up yesterday and reported her to her superiors and I eventually got what I was looking for but this got me thinking.

We had never dealt with this lady ever, she has never ever met us but she treats us like crap because we are small hustlers with no money. I notice this generally from young women ( this woman won't be more than 28). Once a man doesn't have money or is perceived to be of lower societal status you get treated like crap. You get absolutely no respect wherever you go or in whatever you do. It's the same in love, relationships and business. A man without money is just seen as crap or a lesser being.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by thesicilian: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
Everyone looks down on poor men, not just women. Even the poor men look down on themselves.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
thesicilian:
Everyone looks down on poor men, not just women. Even the poor men look down on themselves.
It's funny though. I mean success is a gradual process and it takes time. I haven't achieved anything but I am proud of what I have done at my age but comparing me a young man of 23 to a sugar daddy is 60 years is just lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by thesicilian: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

It's funny though. I mean success is a gradual process and it takes time. I haven't achieved anything but I am proud of what I have done at my age but comparing me a young man of 23 to a sugar daddy is 60 years is just lipsrsealed
Sometimes it's just about the characters of the people involved. Or their level of maturity. Some just have this I-don't-care attitude naturally, which may only become more obvious when she's dealing with someone they're dealing with people they think are below their "class".

2 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
It is not only ladies that looks down on someone with lower status.

It is found between both genders so stop trying to make it look like only a particular gender is involved in such act.

It all boils down to individual character and traits.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Gerrard59(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
thesicilian:
Everyone looks down on poor men, not just women. Even the poor men look down on themselves

@OP: Mbok, nsidoh red pill?

P.S. Nsidoh = What's.

3 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Logobenz1: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Well,it's normal in that kind of world you are in.
I wonder where you all get the patience needed in bureaucratic affiliated businesses.
Whenever I hear contract,bidding,investors(especially foreign),payment plan and all other bureaucratic bottlenecks,my brother I don japa o!!
If it's not an everyday business,I'm out.no time to be looking at fucking employee's faces undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
Logobenz1:
Well,it's normal in that kind of world you are in.
I wonder where you all get the patience needed in bureaucratic affiliated businesses.
Whenever I hear contract,bidding,investors(especially foreign),payment plan and all other bureaucratic bottlenecks,my brother I don japa o!!
If it's not an everyday business,I'm out.no time to be looking at fucking employee's faces undecided

In our field of operations getting the partnership was very instrumental to our growth. It was just the right time to do it.

1 Like

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Logobenz1: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

In our field of operations getting the partnership was very instrumental to our growth. It was just the right time to do it.
yeah I understand and respect that.
You've just got to be patient and ignore the clown who doesn't know what it takes to build a business.
Lot's of 9-5 people are like that anyway.
Goodluck men.

2 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
I like the way she treated you, you deserve worse, slave master turn her to a slave na. Mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
Logobenz1:
yeah I understand and respect that.
You've just got to be patient and ignore the clown who doesn't know what it takes to build a business.
Lot's of 9-5 people are like that anyway.
Goodluck men.
The thing pain me eh. How I suffered to get that partnership eh.
Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Logobenz1: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

The thing pain me eh. How I suffered to get that partnership eh.
I understand.to get what you want sometimes,you've just got to put up with some psychopathic people and eat a lot of shit undecided
Well,life goes on.congratulations on your new partnership.
Make it count!

2 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pattypatt:
I like the way she treated you, you deserve worse, slave master turn her to a slave na. Mtcheeew

What's wrong with you nah,no one deserve to be looked down on because of their low financial status.

Is it too much or expensive to be nice to people...it cost nothing to treat other people right

13 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
For women it's all abt survival my brother. So they are constantly looking and seeking out men with resources to ensure the survival of her and her offsprings, so any man that doesn't fit that profile is treated as an outcast and with disdain. Don't blame them or hate them tho cos if they weren't like dat we men won't strive to be better, we will be indoors all day playing video games without a purpose in life.

6 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
virgoquin:

What's wrong with you nah,no one deserve to be looked down on because of their low financial status.

Is it too much or expensive to be nice to people...it cost nothing to treat other people right
Bia its like you didn't read his thread where he called women slave, everything happening to him, he deserve it. If he is nice to people, he won't want to make them slaves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by djon78(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
The things we experience in life acts as a good lesson teacher if we are able to learn these lessons.

Its not just only women, the society we live in look down on poor men. But it is a very bad thing. It shows the class and quality of human beings we have around us.

I personally detest people that do that.
Women who do such must be totally avoided by men for relationship purposes if you want to go far in life. They can only be driven by money which is very dangerous. Loyalty is far away from there nature. But it's not every woman. There are still good women out there.

That's why its not good to show off and attract a woman with your money for a man in serious lifetime relationship. Hide your money, live simply, don't be extravagant. Because majority of times you attract the wrong ones, the worst kind of beings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by zexy2030(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
They see poor men as lazy people and beggars
But will respect you if u work so hard to step into their clique.
They only understand when their inherited wealth is exhausted then they understand that wealth is a privilege not just her right.

1 Like

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by captianfreeman(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Because of poverty.
Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by JERRY1925(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
If you are poor wouldn't you look down on yourself.. Abi u wan follow Dangote drag seat.. I am not understanding
Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
That's the Nigerian factor. Everyone looks down on a broke person. But you simply don't have to wear your brokenness on your forehead.

Simply package yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
djon78:

The things we experience in life acts as a good lesson teacher if we are able to learn these lessons.

Its not just only women, the society we live in look down on poor men. But it is a very bad thing. It shows the class and quality of human beings we have around us.

I personally detest people that do that.
Women who do such must be totally avoided by men for relationship purposes if you want to go far in life. They can only be driven by money which is very dangerous. Loyalty is far away from there nature. But it's not every woman. There are still good women out there.

That's why its not good to show off and attract a woman with your money for a man in serious lifetime relationship. Hide your money, live simply, don't be extravagant. Because majority of times you attract the wrong ones, the worst kind of beings.
Good one. These guys show off false wealth and when u get to really know them you discover how broke they are. Be true to your struggle. No matter how broke a guy is, he'll find someone who will love him like that.

2 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Jasparrow1: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
virgoquin:
It is not only ladies that looks down on someone with lower status.

It is found between both genders so stop trying to make it look like only a particular gender is involved in such act.

It all boils down to individual character and traits.
Most especially ladies. Ladies are the main people looking down on poor men because they want guys who will take care of their financials

3 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by kazyhm(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
thesicilian:

This not true......applicable to only a brainless poor dude

It is especially common about ladies.....all they need to treat you anyhow is their judgement... Once they perceived you as being lower in status.... They just become difficult and change almost immediately if they found out you not as you're perceived........ Talking from many experiences

In addition.... I don't subscribe to don't generalize when its comes to fairly young ladies in Nigeria........

I have stayed more than two years in many States (north, south east and west) in Nigeria and on average every young ladies act the same way

4 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
You don't sound like one who has gotten some major investments. You should not be here talking redpill. I don't believe your story.
Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Truthsbitter: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
I won't blame them...

most women prefer being liabilities than handling liabilities...
( just like wanting "ready made" than making it "ready made" )

this is no bashing ...an honest truth .

2 Likes

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by djon78(m): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Good one. These guys show off false wealth and when u get to really know them you discover how broke they are. Be true to your struggle. No matter how broke a guy is, he'll find someone who will love him like that.

Yeah you hit it spot on.
Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by dollytino4real(f): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
poor man is a disaster going somewhere to happen
Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
because you watch too much bleach..
Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by pocohantas(f): 12:45am On Jul 27, 2019
Gerrard59:

@OP: Mbok, nsidoh red pill?

P.S. Nsidoh = What's.

Lol. It is a "give-women-zerofucks" pill. They take it, then spend their time talking about same women and their actions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. It is a "give-women-zerofucks" pill. They take it, then spend their time talking about same women and their actions.

In the supreme irony the wachowski brothers are now both sisters. So the red pill fellas are referencing a movie term by men who decided to be women

Now that's meta
Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by Xsem(m): 2:13am On Jul 27, 2019
Do you like yourself poor?
Re: Why do women look down on poor men? by MarieSucre(f): 3:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Truthsbitter:
I won't blame them...

most women prefer being liabilities than handling liabilities...
( just like wanting "ready made" than making it "ready made" )

this is no bashing ...an honest truth .

What would be your ideal situation as regards a woman and approach to financial realities?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. / What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? / He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.