Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light (10500 Views)

Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by LarryBee1k: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Uy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by Skmoda(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Holy ghost fire.....I keep hearing fvck this fvck that.....nitori olohun....let pvssy rest now..Shai!!! undecided
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by Igetmyown247: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
FreeSpirited:
Ode ni e...This post is only trying to explore philosophical questions around fidelity...its not a brag about sexual prowess ode

You still can’t satisfy a woman in bed. Now carry on.
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by DeeMain(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2019
FreeSpirited:
You are probably a cheat. 90 to 99% of Nigerian married men have cheated on their wife at least once. Many even enjoy cheating almost all the time. As a result, you have no moral gumption to feel bad if another person fvck and cheats with your wife.

Married men fvck our girlfriends, they entice them with their cars, and money. Even as a boss at work, they fvck others people's wives too, so if your wife gives me green light, I'm going to fvck her to stupor. And I don't care if my wife gets fvck in future, cos she will most probably cheat just like most married women of today who appear as angel and saint in the eyes of their gullible husband who is also a cheat anyway.
So I'm not going to worry about what I can't control. So if u are a married woman and u flirt anyhow around me, just know I will so pound your brain out that you will lose the taste of your husband diick...Nonsense and unrealistic fidelity. mtcheww.

I know someone who used to talk like you. He is dead now. Murdered by one of the men he was hitting on their wives.

This game you are playing can be dangerous.

Drops mic.
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by kimozaman1010(m): 1:06am On Jul 29, 2019
FreeSpirited:
You are probably a cheat. 90 to 99% of Nigerian married men have cheated on their wife at least once. Many even enjoy cheating almost all the time. As a result, you have no moral gumption to feel bad if another person fvck and cheats with your wife.

Married men fvck our girlfriends, they entice them with their cars, and money. Even as a boss at work, they fvck others people's wives too, so if your wife gives me green light, I'm going to fvck her to stupor. And I don't care if my wife gets fvck in future, cos she will most probably cheat just like most married women of today who appear as angel and saint in the eyes of their gullible husband who is also a cheat anyway.
So I'm not going to worry about what I can't control. So if u are a married woman and u flirt anyhow around me, just know I will so pound your brain out that you will lose the taste of your husband diick...Nonsense and unrealistic diaper. mtcheww.
Your payback might destroy you o since you have made up your mind to marry an adulterous woman in the future probably with olosho's as children. Mr fvcker have in mind that if you ever sleep with an innocent Man's wife who is not in the fvcking league with you he's God will never forgive you.
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2019
kimozaman1010:
Your payback might destroy you o since you have made up your mind to marry an adulterous woman in the future probably with olosho's as children. Mr fvcker have in mind that if you ever sleep with an innocent Man's wife who is not in the fvcking league with you he's God will never forgive you.

Nobody decides or prays to marry adulterous woman...all men, especially the loyal ones, never hoped their hardearned wife would become a cheat..but thats exactly what's happening in life, say years after marriage, even months or weeks after marriage sometimes. So human attitude and desire is beyond anyones wish or prayer. So ur logic is a foolish one...Its better to be realistic than being in denial like you all

1 Like

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by supercase1(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2019
Young man is talking under the influence of high konji pls let's disregard this his nonsense post because guy man dey Hot grin
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by merit1988(f): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
This thread seriously cracked me up cheesy
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by Lordbucci2: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Who is this dickless person disturbing!??
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2019
supercase1:
Young man is talking under the influence of high konji pls let's disregard this his nonsense post because guy man dey Hot grin

You dey craze...u think everyone has the same fear you have or ur outlook abt life?

1 Like

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 7:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Lordbucci2:
Who is this dickless person disturbing!??
smh
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by proclinician: 7:10am On Mar 05, 2020
All these idiots that have thrown caution to the winds now basking in the light of immorality Na them go populate hellfire
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2020
proclinician:
All these idiots that have thrown caution to the winds now basking in the light of immorality Na them go populate hellfire
You believe hellfire in year 2020? You are truly a dunce.
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by proclinician: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:
You believe hellfire in year 2020? You are truly a dunce.

Relax. You will soon die and your reality will catch up with you immediately. Just wait small. Poor black monkey is boasting about sleeping with people's wife as his achievement. Ode
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2020
proclinician:

Relax. You will soon die and your reality will catch up with you immediately. Just wait small. Poor black monkey is boasting about sleeping with people's wife as his achievement. Ode

Hahaha..lol. As if those who dint Bleep other peoples wife dint die abi. Ode ni e sha....Abi fucking other peoples wife is the only cause of men's death. Why can't African people reason like this...Ordinary death by accident. poor health care and poverty alone you can't solve that one which is ur biggest cause of death.. you are talking of death for fucking pvssy...ori e o pe se
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by proclinician: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Hahaha..lol. As if those who dint Bleep other peoples wife dint die abi. Ode ni e sha....Abi fucking other peoples wife is the only cause of men's death. Why can't African people reason like this...Ordinary death by accident. poor health care and poverty alone you can't solve that one which is ur biggest cause of death.. you are talking of death for fucking pvssy...ori e o pe se

Everybody will die matter of factly okay and all those including you that are in denial about the factuality of after life will face the reality they thought was a joke with eternal consequences. Peace and Out
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2020
proclinician:

Everybody will die matter of factly okay and all those including you that are in denial about the factuality of after life will face the reality they thought was a joke with eternal consequences. Peace and Out
okay. As if you are sure of your own fate...better face your life and leave your shallow opinion out of how others live their lives. And your afterlife of a thing, even If its real. no one has idea how it's going to be dispensed...Abi u don die go heaven go confirm?
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by Darreytinho10(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nonsense post...... immorality is a sin
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by Pumpumking: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
FreeSpirited:

So I'm not going to worry about what I can't control. So if u are a married woman and u flirt anyhow around me, just know I will so pound your brain out that you will lose the taste of your husband diick...Nonsense and unrealistic fidelity. mtcheww.

bro this is no big deal. I prefer marrried women anyday. Been yanshin them for almost 8 years sir. They the best smiley
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pumpumking:

bro this is no big deal. I prefer marrried women anyday. Been yanshin them for almost 8 years sir. They the best smiley
More grease to ur cock
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by AlphaMale666: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Enjoy, but avoid wives of very jealous men. I don warn you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candyness Vs Ogugua88 Vs Rokiatu Vs Hotie Tima Vs Dyt Vs Babe Vs Chi Baby - Vote / How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.