Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online (60973 Views)

Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah / Throwback Photo Of ABU Zaria 8 Months Before Its Commissioning In 1962 / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by TruthinAction: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cutealexio:
Lol....Bros, I snatch your girlfriend? On a serious note
I'm not trying to say he's perfect but what I'm trying to say is that we attach a lot of importance to use of English....Ask South Africans about Zuma

It is not an excuse. He studied in English and should be able to express himself both in spoken and written English. Otherwise, how did he pass his WAEC? A person like this should not be given such position. If he is better in Hausa, he should go and teach Hausa in school.
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by happykidArotiba(m): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2019
eddieo:

So many things are wrong with this letter. This letter is just a fabrication to discredit the great Ahmadu Bello University.
1. AhmEdu Bello University doesnt exist. What we have is AhmAdu Bello University, Zaria
2. Skika does not exist in Zaria. What we have is Shika.
3. All postgraduate Diploma programmes are hosted by the School of Postgraduate Studies (spgs.abu.edu.ng). You won't find this programme.
4. Postgraduate Diploma in what field please?
please is the post graduate form for this year out?
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by happykidArotiba(m): 12:14am On Aug 02, 2019
oyatz:
As a medical doctor who has colleagues, Post-graduate supervisors and examiners from ABU, I can say without doubt that this is

FAKE!
please do you know if the post graduate form for ABU is out
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by happykidArotiba(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2019
ijoba22:
bro to be honest am from south west, but I school in abu Zaria, the mentality that the north are not good in term of education, bro it's a capital nonsense and not reasonable, well I can't blame you because you lack exposures. Hausa belief school is not for everybody and some take up minor job to makeup for living, if you see the good one am very sure you can't withstand him in education competition both in oral and written
please can you help me find out about when the post graduate form will be out
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by ijoba22(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2019
happykidArotiba:
bro new students of post graduate just resume three week ago. I don't know
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by oyatz(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
No

happykidArotiba:
please do you know if the post graduate form for ABU is out
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by ijoba22(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
happykidArotiba:
sir the form is out
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Raylight2(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
and I don't believe this letter. I believe it was photoshopped
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by kudoshayor(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2022
An academic writer/editor is urgently needed- send whatsapp message to 08165984785 if you are interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Secure A Scholarship Admission To Canadian Universities / Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man / Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.