Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online (60977 Views)

Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah / Throwback Photo Of ABU Zaria 8 Months Before Its Commissioning In 1962 / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
kuuljay:
One joker probably a product of ebonyi state polytechnic who has never travelled outside abakaliki said ABU cut off mark is 50,lol those who went to proper higher education will know that letter is a pure joke,even a university business centre typist will never type such errors and present to you as it is... Pure mischievous joke for fools to have fun
u de mind them how many southerners can match the brilliance of El rufai...

1 Like

Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
leave some of these our southern brothers who make fallacy of hasty generalization... I served in anambra taught in a school where in ss3 out of 16 only one person pass mock exams in govt...some students in jss 1 couldn't read or write well...most of the students were always pushed to the next Class...so why do folks denigrate the north...prof iya abubakar became a maths prof at 28 at Abu
but when waec results start coming out its d same anambra dat you said only one person passed mock exam will come up tops in all the federation.......dat your iya ABUBAKAR, that's a professor of maths at 28 at ABU, can only qualify as a secondary school teacher here in the south
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by eddieo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
nickxtra:
The attached, is a letter written by a senior staff of School Post Graduate studies (Diploma), Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, that has been trending in the social media.

The letter, dated and signed by one Mohammed D. Nasir, the course coordinator, in favour of a youth Corp's member, infact has a lot to tell the world that something is really wrong with our education system.

A course coordinator in the "almighty" Ahmadu Bello University, appending his signature to a badly written letter, without reading or really read it, yet despatched same as having been rightly written?

Please, read this letter and let's hear your opinion on same.
So many things are wrong with this letter. This letter is just a fabrication to discredit the great Ahmadu Bello University.
1. AhmEdu Bello University doesnt exist. What we have is AhmAdu Bello University, Zaria
2. Skika does not exist in Zaria. What we have is Shika.
3. All postgraduate Diploma programmes are hosted by the School of Postgraduate Studies (spgs.abu.edu.ng). You won't find this programme.
4. Postgraduate Diploma in what field please?

2 Likes

Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Kerfuffle: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
blah blah blah...if your peeps are academically sound as you claim, why is it then that all of the them depend solely on government jobs...... If not for that, they will be begging for alms just like their almajiri brodas down south here

So for discarding the nonsense you spewed, you automatically concluded I'm an Hausa/Fulani undecided .Plus, from your dimwittedness, someone not being acadmically sound= love for government job

Like someone said you grossly lack exposure. There are loads and loads of people up North who will give you a run for all your perceived academic worth!

2 Likes

Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Yankee101: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Na setup. It's Shika not Skika as written on the letter head. The person wey wan cast the subjects goofed.

Fake news as always

Northern Nigeria is not as backward as some of you that have never been there assume

2 Likes

Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
but when waec results start coming out its d same anambra dat you said only one person passed mock exam will come up tops in all the federation.......dat your iya ABUBAKAR, that's a professor of maths at 28 at ABU, can only qualify as a secondary school teacher here in the south
exams they passed with malpractice and expo...that anambra is ist or any state like abia is ist in waec is rubbish...many of these results are self help...and you are so low in intelligence to say iya abubakar ll go for mere secondary school teacher...a man who was prof at 28 in Nigeria not abroad... am sure u know few southerners can match the brilliance of El rufai and sanusi de are from the north...
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u de mind them how many southerners can match the brilliance of El rufai...
El rufai? Tell me you are joking...even a secondary school dropout is more intelligent than that midget.......only SANUSI can be compared with any southerner
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by chozzy: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
So sad
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
El rufai? Tell me you are joking...even a secondary school dropout is more intelligent than that midget.......only SANUSI can be compared with any southerner
El rufai that had ist class in quantity surveying...it's clear u hate the man...
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Yaronmama01: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Forget the hatred. We are just naturally ahead cool
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by MzTunechi(f): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
stanvesco:
A wise man once said "a man who doesn't read is in no way different from a man who cannot read"!.
As a firebrand product of ABU Zaria ,I am pushed to defend my school; even though I know this is a joke.
Let me point out some obvious facts;
1) School name ; Ahmadu Bello not ahmedu bello
2) The teaching hospital affiliated to the school is located at Shika and not skika.
3) Alot of dents to point out to any intelligent folk who wants to debate with me
Lastly the writer is either a joker or he or she is suffering from schizophrenia and manifesting one of the symptoms of schizophrenia; tangentiality and word salad......
ABu Zaria may have rested a little on it oars, but let me say this loudly in a quiet tone; We still Great!.
I also noticed the DILPOMA
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
El rufai that had ist class in quantity surveying...it's clear u hate the man...
first class with malpractice and expo
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by AlphaT1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
It's a northern thing.....what do you expect from a university that the cutoff mark is 50......even a shoe shine gets admitted.......they are in d same level as our secondary schools down south here
Lolz..this guy, you need exposure. Hausas generally do not think education is compulsory, however, the few that are in school are as brilliant as any other good students in the world especially in Engineering. You will change your reasoning when you come across the likes of Jelani Aliyu (best automobile designer in the world), el-rufai, Ribadu, prof Hussaini (from A.B.U to University of Virginia), prof Jega, Dangote etc. There are uncountable southerners who graduated from A.B.U, ask them how far about making a 2:1 in A.B.U....

1 Like

Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
The letter heading says AHMEDU BELLO UNIVERSITY instead of AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY and u still think its true abi ??
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
stanvesco:
A wise man once said "a man who doesn't read is in no way different from a man who cannot read"!.
As a firebrand product of ABU Zaria ,I am pushed to defend my school; even though I know this is a joke.
2) The teaching hospital affiliated to the school is located at Shika and not skika.
3) Alot of dents to point out to any intelligent folk who wants to debate with me
Lastly the writer is either a joker or he or she is suffering from schizophrenia and manifesting one of the symptoms of schizophrenia; tangentiality and word salad......
ABu Zaria may have rested a little on it oars, but let me say this loudly in a quiet tone; We still Great!.

Thumbs up
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by osazsky(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Republic of Benin product pls keep representing
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by trappatoni(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
9jaBloke:
This isn't funny, it is both sad and dangerous. One can't be this bad intellectually and be allowed to occupy a senior post in the educational/health sector of a country.

Nigeria may never work if we don't shelve politics and tell ourselves the truth.
Abi, someone should be out of job by now. undecided smiley
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by AlphaT1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
nickxtra:
The attached, is a letter written by a senior staff of School Post Graduate studies (Diploma), Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, that has been trending in the social media.

The letter, dated and signed by one Mohammed D. Nasir, the course coordinator, in favour of a youth Corp's member, infact has a lot to tell the world that something is really wrong with our education system.

A course coordinator in the "almighty" Ahmadu Bello University, appending his signature to a badly written letter, without reading or really read it, yet despatched same as having been rightly written?

The letter is too fake to make any news out of it. It is Ahmadu not Ahmedu, it's Shika not Skika...fake
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by MabuM: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please that letter is fake and couldn't have originated from Ahmadu Bello University as the letterhead bears *Ahmedu* Bello University. So it's fake.
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Turffmann: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
franchasng:
In every part of the world, The North is always known for being backward than the south.

Go to Korea, South Korea is heaven while North Korea is hell fire!

Go to Sudan now, South Sudan is a bit okay while North Sudan is burning like hell!

Check Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria.

Seems North means failure and backwardness, maybe cry
Like wise North America to South America, my brother you are MAD
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by SmartyPants(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Cutealexio:
Use of English does not determine the level of intelligence. If you visit some countries in Europe or Asia you will see a lot of brilliant and intelligent professionals in various fields that speaks and write terribly but that does not mean they're not up to task in their specializations. If you are well travelled you will get used to ignoring grammatical blunders (ignore mine�) I don't know why Nigerians are so addicted to English Language.... It's only in Nigeria that they will doubt the competence of a doctor or an engineer because of his/her use of English. You can study these courses in other languages too... This shouldn't trend at all

Sir, English is the National language of Nigeria. If you went through school from primary school to University learning in English and you still don't speak good English then are we to imagine that you understood what you were learning all along?

1 Like

Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Uganto(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
stanvesco:
naturally ahead
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Daboomb: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
It's a northern thing.....what do you expect from a university that the cutoff mark is 50......even a shoe shine gets admitted.......they are in d same level as our secondary schools down south here

Hehehehe.....when a Mallam Medical Doctor wants to do surgery on you and you saw his graduation picture showing he finished from ABU, you just jumped up and ran-off ............shouting "I am healed already" . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by favour32(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
franchasng:
In every part of the world, The North is always known for being backward than the south.

Go to Korea, South Korea is heaven while North Korea is hell fire!

Go to Sudan now, South Sudan is a bit okay while North Sudan is burning like hell!

Check Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria.

Seems North means failure and backwardness, maybe cry
I believe you.
That is why South-America is more advanced in terms of so many things than North-America.
You are very correct!
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by ariesbull: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Cutealexio:
Use of English does not determine the level of intelligence. If you visit some countries in Europe or Asia you will see a lot of brilliant and intelligent professionals in various fields that speaks and write terribly but that does not mean they're not up to task in their specializations. If you are well travelled you will get used to ignoring grammatical blunders (ignore mine�) I don't know why Nigerians are so addicted to English Language.... It's only in Nigeria that they will doubt the competence of a doctor or an engineer because of his/her use of English. You can study these courses in other languages too... This shouldn't trend at all

This ain't use if English it is about coherence
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by avicky(f): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Someone faked this.
How can the school not spell their name correctly? Ahmadu not Ahmedu. The culprit wasn't so smart after all.

Btw, this is stale.

1 Like

Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
the good ones there can only be compared with the regular ones here....if they are good, they are good by their own standards because their educational standard can't be compared with ours in all ramifications ,and they tend to hide it from us....... You hardly see them schooling here or even sending dem down here for NYSC......they only go for government jobs because they know they can't contend with a southerner in the private sector........dats d bitter truth bro
Come out of you hole and explore the world, there is a lot to see if only you can dare to journey beyond the boundary of your village.
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Menzy86(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
stanvesco:
don't bother man. As an ABU graduate, I wont join issues with these mushroom University graduates here. The fakeness of that letter stinks. As I said, don't bother!
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
nickxtra:

there is surgery and hostility in that letter ohhhh maybe another book haram brewing! Hmmm.
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by kindnyce(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
now i realised those commenting negatively are hate-filled gullible felllows.
1.that letter head is a scam,infact a very big scam and very fakke. all thru ABU's correspondences its Ahmadu bello not Ahmedu
2.there's no town in the whole of zaria known as skika.
3. that so called dept is non-existent
therefore, all these haters...remeber...an Abu graduate is ahead of you,naturally.
you can take it to the bank.
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by kindnyce(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=kindnyce post=80724612]now i realised those commenting negatively are hate-filled gullible felllows.
1.that letter head is a scam,infact a very big scam and very fakke. all thru ABU's correspondences its Ahmadu bello not Ahmedu
2.there's no town in the whole of zaria known as skika.
3. that so called dept is non-existent
therefore, all these haters...remeber...an Abu graduate is ahead of you,naturally.
you can take it to the bank..

that letter is as fake as nikki''s butt.
Re: The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online by Alimiyemi(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
There is definitely an untold story behind this letter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man / Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.