₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,199 members, 5,110,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 05:27 PM

CURSED - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CURSED (3513 Views)

Top Ten Cursed Books You Should Never Read / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child – Parts One & Two / J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CURSED by Hardes(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07
everton4life:
feed?
Actually meant Fred.
Auto-correct as usual
Re: CURSED by izaray(f): 9:47pm On Aug 07
Hardes:
The fred part really cracked me up man.
As in ehn!! I'm seriously laughing over here cheesy
Re: CURSED by izaray(f): 9:56pm On Aug 07
Fred my nigga, saying things just the way they are, no sugar coating smiley

Thanks for the update boss
Re: CURSED by Missmossy(f): 6:48am On Aug 08
Interesting, following grin
Re: CURSED by everton4life(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08
smiley
Re: CURSED by everton4life(m): 11:27am On Aug 09
"Took you a while to recognize your own brother." I said.
"I knew from the start who you were but I thought it was crazy so tried to shake it off."
I sighed.
"You can't tell anyone, the only person that knows is Chisom."
I began explaining everything to him. After almost an hour, Fred was about to step out of the car.
"Remember you can't tell anyone, not even Dad. Fred I swear if I stay a girl because of your big mouth, I will personally make your life a living hell." I warned.
"Chill bro, ok I wont." He replied.
I nodded.
"Better not."
I started the engine.
"So are we heading back to the party?" He grinned expectantly.
I glared at him.
"Fine." He mumbled as he opened the car door and got out.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: CURSED by izaray(f): 1:22pm On Aug 09
everton4life:
"Took you a while to recognize your own brother." I said.
"I knew from the start who you were but I thought it was crazy so tried to shake it off."
I sighed.
"You can't tell anyone, the only person that knows is Chisom."
I began explaining everything to him. After almost an hour, Fred was about to step out of the car.
"Remember you can't tell anyone, not even Dad. Fred I swear if I stay a girl because of your big mouth, I will personally make your life a living hell." I warned.
"Chill bro, ok I wont." He replied.
I nodded.
"Better not."
I started the engine.
"So are we heading back to the party?" He grinned expectantly.
I glared at him.
"Fine." He mumbled as he opened the car door and got out.

smiley
This is too short na haba undecided
Re: CURSED by Hardes(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09
But Everton Y dis update con short na
Re: CURSED by everton4life(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09
izaray:
This is too short na haba undecided
sad SORRY MY BAD
Re: CURSED by queenitee(f): 1:45pm On Aug 11
Jennifer now
Re: CURSED by everton4life(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12
grin HAPPY ILEYA
Re: CURSED by PrudySara(f): 12:22pm On Aug 13
Why is it taking Jennifer too long to notice?.... OP, update biko...
Re: CURSED by everton4life(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14
cool
Re: CURSED by Hardes(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14
Re: CURSED by PrudySara(f): 10:17pm On Aug 14
Re: CURSED by Tonyspecial(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16
Nice
Re: CURSED by Nuel45(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17
Nice Story
Re: CURSED by Hardes(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18
Re: CURSED by everton4life(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19
I stepped out of the car. Was it me or does it seem like more people showed up? There were people dancing in the compound.A random guy climbed the roof of the generator house in nothing but his boxers.
" Flexing things on point!" He shouted.
Was this big fool about to jump?
He answered my question when he leaped down face first, luckily there was a big mattress below to catch his fall. He came up dizzy. He began to start climbing again. Really,how stupid and drunk can he be? I ran up to him and grabbed his arm.
"Get down." I said in a menacing voice.
He got scared and did what I said.
What? I could not watch him jump again.
He walked away and I headed inside. I could barely walk inside, that's how crowded it was. Everyone was pretty much wearing swimsuits now. I tried to head to the back, maybe I could find my clothes but I doubt it. I walked into the backyard and surprisingly only a few people were occupying it. I took this as a sign to find my clothes quick, at least before the party heads this way. I searched for a couple of minutes before finding my black shorts, now I had to look for my black shirt. I looked and looked but I could not find it. I was about to give up but then I saw someone with it. These four guys were playing with it. They made it into a ball and were tossing it around.
"Hey that's my shirt!" I yelled and got their attention.
I walked up to them furiously.No one ever taught them to not touch other peoples things?
"How far, fine girl.what's your name?"
I ignored him and tried to grab my shirt but he snatched it away quick. I swear if this blockhead doesn't give me my shirt...
"Want to play a game?" He asked me.
"Give me my shirt." I said.
He ignored me and threw it over at his friends.
Wow, they want to play this game cause I'm short.
"Try to get it!" One of the boys said as he threw it in the air and another boy caught it.
Well, they asked for it.
I walked up to the guy that had my shirt and kicked him in the knees, knocking him down. They stared at me in shock and fear. I grabbed my shirt and placed it on.
"You want to fight?" I asked the rest of them.
They shook their heads furiously and gave me room to walk away.
I'm done with this party.
I walked inside to find Chisom. Jennifer was probably gone by now... or maybe not.
"How low can you go!!" Everyone sang along to the song in the background.
"Go low." They continued.
I saw Cynthia and Jennifer dancing on a table grinding on each other. I can expect this from Cynthia, but from Jennifer? A couple of guys climbed up and began grinding on the both of them. I clutched my fist.
Don't they know who Jennifer belongs too?
I broke through the chanting crowd until I reached the foot of the dining table.
"Jennifer get down before you hurt yourself." I shouted so she could hear me over the loud music.
Cyntha told her something I could not make out but if I had to guess she probably told her to ignore me.
"Jennifer Chinanza Okafor!" I shouted.
I could tell she heard me since she twitched.
She looked down at me.
"How did you know my full name?" She asked.
I ignored her.
"Get down, you can hurt yourself."
Jennifer had stopped dancing and because of this the guy behind her grabbed her by the waist.
"Babe, why did you stop? Shake your hips na." he cooed.
I grabbed him by the ankle and pulled, he weighed a lot but I managed to pull him down. I had forgot he was holding on to Jennifer. Girls must have better reflexes than guys since I managed to grab her before realizing she was falling. She held on tight, like her life depended on it. I noticed the song had changed and everyone began dancing differently than before, even Cynthia and the rest of the guys were not grinding like before. I recognized the song. it was 'Deliverance'by Bubba sparxxx. Jennifer eventually let go of me.
"Thank you." She said.
I did not hear it because of the music but I could read her lips.
I shook my head and smiled.
She smiled back and kissed me on the cheek before walking away. I blushed.
'What was that for?'
I wondered as I watched her disappear through the crowd.

2 Likes

Re: CURSED by daddio(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19
Thanks for the update, God bless you
Re: CURSED by everton4life(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19
daddio:
Thanks for the update, God bless you
cool
Re: CURSED by izaray(f): 2:00pm On Aug 20
Thanks for the update
Re: CURSED by Jenloh(f): 11:55am On Aug 21
Nice story
Re: CURSED by Hardes(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21
Thanks for the update.

Hope Felicia is sha enjoying the babysitting .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heart Burn / How Can I Improve My Writing Skills? / Your Best Genre In Literature: Prose, Drama, Poetry, Short-story, Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.